Twilight - LED 200W - New Cab

lamsbread

Hi Lams

How much/% of the Diahydro High Silica growing Medium (Diatomaceous Earth) would you recomend for me?

I am growing in a soil with 25% Per-lite, I like the way it drains and worried the the Diatomaceous Earth will hold to much water.

Besides the benefits of the silica and other minerals.

I understand it is a good killer of gnats (i always have gnats), just not sure of the amount to mix with my Soil/Perl mix.

Thanks

Prolly should have started another thread? Ha You would give me the answer anyway LOL

Hi New Friend :)

This is my first time using "DiaHydro" and made my mix to my own measurements, but I had an idea of what I wanted and it has worked out great.

Here's my mix

• 3 parts Biobizz All mix compost
  • 1 part perlite
  • 1/2 part clay pebbles
  • 1/2 part DiaHydro
  • I also put a good quantity of clay pebbles at the bottom of the pot for drainage

For hydro the mix would be

• 1 part clay pebble
  • 1 part DiaHydro.

The DiaHydro is good at holding moisture and also has a high cation exchange, which is to say it holds nutes well and freely allows the plant to draw on these.

This is another reason why in hydro it is advised to mix 50/50 with clay pebbles, although it can be used on it's own.

I wonder if you are letting your soil stay too wet, it is good to let your soil dry out somewhat inbetween feeds.

The gnats are a sign of wet soil, this is the conditions their lavae like to feed on your roots and the adults like to lay their eggs.

You could also try Azamax to kill your gnat problem and it is certified organic too.

Diatomaceous earth is great at killing insects when dry, but when wet it is not.

To be able to kill pests you need to buy it as dust or make the dust by crushing it and use it dry.

WARNING : when crushing it to dust you must wear a mask and goggles, or it will irritate your lungs and eyes.

Silica makes for sturdy stems and leaves, it is also available in liquid form.

If you have further questions, then as you said you can start a new thread. ;)

Peace bro

Lams

• Like 2

Hi gogo first let me welcome you to the forum, I hope you finding it a fun and informative place :)

Strain Hunters as you'll probably realised is a happy friendly place to be, I call it my home on the interweb.

It is a good idea to make a post in the Introduce yourself section of the forum, here you will meet new people and some of our great mods will be sure to give you a hearty welcome too :D

Thank you for your kind words about my grow and it is also nice to meet a fellow member using an Elite pro LED.

If you know of any links to other grows using the same LED, I would be interested in seeing them, please post a link. :)

I would love to see your grow, it does sound a little height restricted,you will surely love the extra height with a tent.

When my plants were young I had my light @ 24" above and was only using veg mode first 3 week, after 3 weeks I switched to full spectrum mode and started reducing the height of my lamp to 12" away from the tops.

So far I have had no problems with my light being 12" away from my plants, I did however get a tiny bit of bleaching on one leaflet on a fan leaf when the light got too close.

Without seeing a pic of you plant hard to say what causing your problems, why not make a grow journal and provide as many details as you can and so pics too.

Good to see we think alike, Root Grow, molasses & seaweed extract :D

As for the silica "DiaHydro" the plant stems seem very strong and I am liking it in my soil mix, I also plan to use it in hydro 50/50 with clay pebbles, though switching to hydro may take some time, as there seems always something else going on.

Thanks for dropping by and saying hi :D

Peace bro

Lams

You're the first EG journal I've come across so no links I'm afraid, I've been checking out Advanced LED DS100 grows before now.

I guess it'll be mostly us brits who will use EG and since it's a new brand, it'll take some time and a few grows before the journals hit the forums.

I hope this reseller does well and not a fly by night gone bust scenario which means our 3 year warranty ain't much good if he goes down.

I was happy to not have to get it from China which I was considering at one point.

Yes I'll get a little journal happening soon :)

12" is the starting point for me, as they grow we're talking 4" away with lst but I'm going to grow it out anyway, come what may it's an education and may serve others to show exactly how not to use a led grow light!

I was going to try aquaponics as I keep fish and bought tubes, pumps, etc but I decided to keep it simple in soil, easier to dismantle than an ebb and flow with clay pebb;es.

So instead I just used the hydroton to line my pots just like you!!

I just repotted a girl tonight which I'd started with rootgrow and the roots were proper solid, totally took over the soil inside out.

Tried to loosen soil to ease into new pot but couldn't cos it was like a brick. I'm impressed, it really does work!

Laters!!!!!

You're the first EG journal I've come across so no links I'm afraid, I've been checking out Advanced LED DS100 grows before now.

I guess it'll be mostly us brits who will use EG and since it's a new brand, it'll take some time and a few grows before the journals hit the forums.

I hope this reseller does well and not a fly by night gone bust scenario which means our 3 year warranty ain't much good if he goes down.

I was happy to not have to get it from China which I was considering at one point.

Yes I'll get a little journal happening soon :)

12" is the starting point for me, as they grow we're talking 4" away with lst but I'm going to grow it out anyway, come what may it's an education and may serve others to show exactly how not to use a led grow light!

I was going to try aquaponics as I keep fish and bought tubes, pumps, etc but I decided to keep it simple in soil, easier to dismantle than an ebb and flow with clay pebb;es.

So instead I just used the hydroton to line my pots just like you!!

I just repotted a girl tonight which I'd started with rootgrow and the roots were proper solid, totally took over the soil inside out.

Tried to loosen soil to ease into new pot but couldn't cos it was like a brick. I'm impressed, it really does work!

Laters!!!!!

Hi gogo

I too was following Advanced LED grows especially Bombychron42 on youtube , who was using the DS 200.

He had some great results, He is now using their DS XML 350 which looks awesome.

The Elite light has virtually the same spec as the Avanced LED and although I had concidered the Avanced light, it would have cost too much with shipping, customs and VAT.

So I took a leap in to the unknown , as I could not find any Elite Grow journals. I hope we see some Elite Grow journals too, I have briefly talked to the owner and he was a friendly courteous chap called Ibrahim. I really liked the express delivery (1-2 days) now thats good service and the grow is going really well.

I am considering a second light from Elite Grow as soon as funds allow, it will be another pro 200.

I am not sure but the light is possibly manufactured by E-Sine, but don't quote me on this , just a hunch, but they do a 11 wavelength, diamond lens, etc and looks the same.

I had considered buying from China, but what with, the time it would take, import duties, VAT and the fact should anything go wrong, I would have to pay to ship it back to China and have a long wait to get it back.

So in the end it was a no brainer to buy from UK supplier with a 3 year warranty.

It was a hard choice as there were several lights from different suppliers/resellers and there are some I'd still like to try, I just hope I don't get addicted to buying new LED's every grow just so I can see how there perform lol.

In the end I made my choice and it has worked out very well.

I look forward to your journal it will be very interesting to follow.

I like your can do attitude, it shows true grit and determination in the face of adversity and I agree you will learn a lot when up against the odds.

when you get your tent you will be made up for sure and show what your light can truely do.

Aquaponics can be a tricky thing, especially keeping the nitrite levels down for the fish. It is a very interesting subject and I would love to try it some day.

Have you seen any of the videos by "Murry Hallam" he is an australian guy who has it down pat, top bloke. If you can watch his videos.

Mycorrhizae are wonderful organisms and are a great benefit to not just Cannabis but to a vast majority of plants world wide.

I was asked earlier in the thread how much did it cost to run my LED per grow and the ball park figure was about half a pint of beer a week :D pretty sweet huh.

If you look at my pics of my roots , you can see they are holding the clay pebbles in place, which really shows how abundant they are.

Well my fingers are tired now from all the typing, so I wish you happy growing and thanks for dropping by. :D

Peace to you bro

Lams

Hi gogo

I too was following Advanced LED grows especially Bombychron42 on youtube , who was using the DS 200.

He had some great results, He is now using their DS XML 350 which looks awesome.

The Elite light has virtually the same spec as the Avanced LED and although I had concidered the Avanced light, it would have cost too much with shipping, customs and VAT.

So I took a leap in to the unknown , as I could not find any Elite Grow journals. I hope we see some Elite Grow journals too, I have briefly talked to the owner and he was a friendly courteous chap called Ibrahim. I really liked the express delivery (1-2 days) now thats good service and the grow is going really well.

I am considering a second light from Elite Grow as soon as funds allow, it will be another pro 200.

I am not sure but the light is possibly manufactured by E-Sine, but don't quote me on this , just a hunch, but they do a 11 wavelength, diamond lens, etc and looks the same.

I had considered buying from China, but what with, the time it would take, import duties, VAT and the fact should anything go wrong, I would have to pay to ship it back to China and have a long wait to get it back.

So in the end it was a no brainer to buy from UK supplier with a 3 year warranty.

It was a hard choice as there were several lights from different suppliers/resellers and there are some I'd still like to try, I just hope I don't get addicted to buying new LED's every grow just so I can see how there perform lol.

In the end I made my choice and it has worked out very well.

I look forward to your journal it will be very interesting to follow.

I like your can do attitude, it shows true grit and determination in the face of adversity and I agree you will learn a lot when up against the odds.

when you get your tent you will be made up for sure and show what your light can truely do.

Aquaponics can be a tricky thing, especially keeping the nitrite levels down for the fish. It is a very interesting subject and I would love to try it some day.

Have you seen any of the videos by "Murry Hallam" he is an australian guy who has it down pat, top bloke. If you can watch his videos.

Mycorrhizae are wonderful organisms and are a great benefit to not just Cannabis but to a vast majority of plants world wide.

I was asked earlier in the thread how much did it cost to run my LED per grow and the ball park figure was about half a pint of beer a week :D pretty sweet huh.

If you look at my pics of my roots , you can see they are holding the clay pebbles in place, which really shows how abundant they are.

Well my fingers are tired now from all the typing, so I wish you happy growing and thanks for dropping by. :D

Peace to you bro

Lams

Great to connect with you and big respect for always putting your all into your responses :fan:

You must be busy as hell with all your activity here, I'm not so good at multitasking so can only handle following 1 or 2 threads!!

Eshine do them yes, whilst researching I landed on THC Talk and there was a guy who was championing the Eshine DHL way and there was an almighty shit storm about whether they were the real deal.

Yes I have dealt with Ibrahim but only via email and he was always courteous,

lately though I had a few queries with late responses compared to our initial emails prior to purchase where he was very quick in getting back to me.

I hope it's not a case of not caring so much about after sales support , it's been a week so far and he had promised to send me some info about some other lights he had.

Although I'm not so fussed as it's not a serious matter but it does make me wonder why if I'm willing to give him more money, I would be met with silence?

And if something was up with my light, would he be there to support me?

I'm a big fan of the light specs which is why I'm happy he's selling them and I sincerely wish his brand does well so more UK growers can benefit without going down the Chinese/USA route.

Time will tell how Elitegrow does as an efficient reliable company....

I'll give him another week then I'll give him a bell.

There is a quality about the lights which is great and not a cheapo so definitely recommended but I will say however regarding the Pro100 specifically, it is very noisy as Scooby also found with his.

So for stealth grows it's not so good which is a damn shame :mad:

One of the queries I had to him was whether he could fit silent fans in them if I bought them myself so I still have the warranty.

He said it was possible but could possibly reduce the lifespan of the lights, but if they had the same or higher airflow spec, why would that be?

It'd simply be quieter no? Compared to the cheap oem fans they have from factory. He's still yet to get back to me for a go ahead.

If he agrees then it'll be a show of faith that Elitegrow cares, in my mind if he sold a truly whisper quiet light they'd fly through the door.

Scooby modded his so it's possible.

It's too late for me, I've already got the Led bug, this is my 3rd light.

I have 2 more objects of desire, no infact just 1 now as I bought another on the weekend :lol:

It'll arrive today!

In fact it could well be up your street if you fancy a departure from the next Pro200.

It's a Grownorthern M0006 modular light based on the Cidly Apollo casing but internals and specs optimized for efficiency.

250w about 180w actual draw.

My next and final purchase this year "he says" will be lights from Plant Photonics, damn expensive but will save up for it.

With 5 lights I intend to do grow offs for comparisons, that'll keep me busy for at least 2years!!

Will try aquaponics when I move to bigger premises, saw Murry's vids, amazing!

:pleasantry: peace man

Hi Greeno

Thanks for your kind words :)

To be totally honest It actually only draws 185W it cost £300 which is $476.46 US Dollar or $471.56 Canadian Dollar as on today's date 23/1/13 using current exchange rates.

Full specs of the light are on the first page of this journal, the lights specs are almost identical to the Advanced LED DS200 Which are available in North America.

I wish you the best with your grow and it will be fun to follow another defoliation, especially as we will harvest at about the same time. :D

Thanks for dropping by :bye:

Peace bro

Lams

Wicked grow Lambs just got totally up to date with the whole thing, interesting and helpful as always.

Good to see the discussions going on too, i was looking at the 100watter until i heard about the stealth issues (now thats what forums are about - cheers Gogo !) im looking for something to veg my outdoors for the 1st 3 or 4 weeks and thought that would be ideal :( Will probably double up on my fluros instead.

You can add me to the seawed extract and biobizz bloom clan, im also ordering that mycorrhizae stuff tonight too looks blooming marvelous and if its good enough for Mr Neale and Snoop then its good enough for me !!!

May the posts continue

Maff

Wicked grow Lambs just got totally up to date with the whole thing, interesting and helpful as always.

Good to see the discussions going on too, i was looking at the 100watter until i heard about the stealth issues (now thats what forums are about - cheers Gogo !) im looking for something to veg my outdoors for the 1st 3 or 4 weeks and thought that would be ideal :( Will probably double up on my fluros instead.

You can add me to the seawed extract and biobizz bloom clan, im also ordering that mycorrhizae stuff tonight too looks blooming marvelous and if its good enough for Mr Neale and Snoop then its good enough for me !!!

May the posts continue

Maff

Maffro!!! :meeting:

Hats off to Lams for drawing me to SH, he da man!

There are quiet leds for the stealth but they cost bucks!! :(

Stick to cfl for time being I guess if funds don't stretch, I do have 2x 125w cfls but in my lil veg cab it gets real hot and I don't want to throw more fans in there.

I'm a sucka for bright shiny new things and the credit card is a very evil thing :devil:

Man, if Elitegrow sort out those fans, it'd be the dogs bollox :fan:

Temps are perfect in the cab and the fans do create a little air flow in there but I added a silent pc fan to create some more movement.

Will have pix when I start my thread.

here's a pic of rootgrow doing its' thing after 30days from popping out of soil, hope the link works!

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7786933_724_944114191

May the posts continue

Maff

Thanks Maffro :D

It is true fans can be a bit of a pain when it comes to stealth. The 100 model has 3 x 80cm fans and as a mentioned not as quiet as they could be.

It is possible to swap out the fans for silent ones, but at additional cost and invalidated warranty. (though always possible to swap back the fans,you didn't hear that from me ;) lol)

The 200 model has 2 x120cm fans, I have a solidly constructed grow cab with thick solid doors and that does the trick, no sound problems for me.

If you just gonna do some vegging and want really quiet light , then CFL will do the job until you can get them girls outdoors.

A 125W cfl complete with reflector can be got for as little as £40, so it is cheap to purchase.

You could also like you sad double up on flouros.

Good luck with your outdoor plants , is it warm enough to put them out in the mountains in may?

You'll love the mycorrhizae and with your nice organics you sure to have some nice tasty herbs :D

Thanks for dropping by.

Peace brother

Lams

Maffro!!! :meeting:

Hats off to Lams for drawing me to SH, he da man!

There are quiet leds for the stealth but they cost bucks!! :(

Stick to cfl for time being I guess if funds don't stretch, I do have 2x 125w cfls but in my lil veg cab it gets real hot and I don't want to throw more fans in there.

I'm a sucka for bright shiny new things and the credit card is a very evil thing :devil:

Man, if Elitegrow sort out those fans, it'd be the dogs bollox :fan:

Temps are perfect in the cab and the fans do create a little air flow in there but I added a silent pc fan to create some more movement.

Will have pix when I start my thread.

here's a pic of rootgrow doing its' thing after 30days from popping out of soil, hope the link works!

https://www.sugarsyn...3_724_944114191

Thanks gogo :D for your kind words :D

oh those terrible credit cards, still if buying something that will save you money on another thing, I guess makes some sense ;)

I guess it down to economics, quiet fans costing more, Might be nice if they offered an upgrade for a bit more but then you would still have a valid warranty.

There are all sorts of things Light sellers could do , but just haven't thought about,so come on LED sellers think about niche markets too.

Will surely look forwards to your journal and your nice pics your gonna post.

Thanks for dropping by and happy growing.

Peace bro

Lams

• 2 weeks later...

Hi lamsbread your plants are looking great.

Sorry its been so long I have had a lot going on and very little time to do any thing. I was ask by one of the LED light company’s to come up with some new designs for some of there new LED lights they will start making and will be manly for growing cannabis! And will be able to be fixed by any one any place if there are any problems with the lights. So all I have been doing is helping my family still and drawing up new ideas. Im hoping I will be back home in the next 1- 2 months.

I will try to stop back in as soon as I can. Hope all is going well and keep up the nice grow.

Also when I am able to start my grow the lights I will most likely be using will be the ones that I come up with the design on.

• Like 2

Hi HIGH 4 LIFE :)

Always nice to have you drop by ;)

Heh a lot going on , boy do I know that feeling , though things are slowing down now for me.

Thanks for your kind words about my plants, although due to life & work commitments it has been about 2 weeks since my last update.

Hopefully I will post an update tomorrow 7/2/13 all the pics have been snapped just need to write the update xD

I hope all is well with you and your family and Look forward to life being a little more laid back for you. :)

It sounds like you are having a very creative time designing new LED lights, I will be very interested to see how they turn out.

It is gonna be an exciting time for you when you use your designs to grow with and consider me subbed to your journal.

Peace and happiness in all you do :D

Lams

Thanks lamsbread and yes It is kind of fun designing new LED lights. I was kind of surprised that they ask me to do it they said they needed some help to come up with designs that could be easily fixed by the buyers. And IM guessing that seance that is one of the big thing for me and they know that ,that they asked me. The designs that Im working on know is just re doing some of the lights they already have so they could start selling them faster. But I have about 20 new designs that IM working on.

It will be kind of cool to get to designs LED lights that will be used in my grow room.

Cant wait to see how your plants are doing.

Light 12/12 from the start

Temps day 25oC

Temps night 18 - 20oC

Humidity 45%-55%

Soil Ph 6.5 - 6.8

Currently feeding 1 ml per ltr Biobizz Grow, 4 ml per Ltr Biobizz Bloom & 4 ml per Ltr biobizz Top Max.

Heights

• Tall girl - 93cm
  • middle girl - 80cm
  • short girl - 70cm

Hi Hunters :)

Its been a while since my last update, time just flies by.

The girls have been doing me proud under my LED and their buds are coming on nicely.

The tall girl has been being quite greedy and is eatting all her food and demanding more, she has developed a pink stem which is most likely due to phosphorous deficiency, it could also be in part strain , pheno or cold related too.

I've upped all the girls food and they all seem to be loving it & they are not showing any signs of burn.

They have about three weeks until they finish, even if they might do with a week more i'll need to chop them , so as to start my world cup grow before the deadline.

I am still happy with the amount of leaves on the girls and havent done any more defoliating, I may take a few of the larger fans off before harvest, it all depends how much light they block from reaching further down.

I have potted them up into 13 litre pots just to give them a bit of fresh compost around the edges of the root ball, which will allow a little more air around the root ball and also provide a little more space for the roots.

The tall girl has a nice fruityness to her smell and is my favorite smelling plant.

The other two girls are more dank and musky with hints of sandlewood.

When it come to plant structure and bud formation its the short girl that wins my heart.

So now it's time for the porn, I have included some shots of the girls in LED light and as usual shots with the light off and using camera flash.

So with out further ado here's the pics.

The Tall Girl

post-8436-0-07262300-1360529907.jpg

post-8436-0-05786300-1360529927.jpg

post-8436-0-45796700-1360529950.jpg

post-8436-0-31630000-1360529974.jpg

The Middle Girl

post-8436-0-75615600-1360530060.jpg

post-8436-0-98530600-1360530112.jpg

post-8436-0-41168800-1360530158.jpg

post-8436-0-26931200-1360530178.jpg

post-8436-0-53309500-1360530201.jpg

post-8436-0-70312900-1360530227.jpg

post-8436-0-22456100-1360530249.jpg

The Short Girl

post-8436-0-46398800-1360530327.jpg

post-8436-0-71945300-1360530349.jpg

post-8436-0-87152700-1360530381.jpg

post-8436-0-87967600-1360530405.jpg

post-8436-0-46599000-1360530427.jpg

post-8436-0-32988500-1360530449.jpg

post-8436-0-30239800-1360530475.jpg

post-8436-0-02053800-1360530493.jpg

post-8436-0-19299800-1360530514.jpg

Group Shots

post-8436-0-23702800-1360530586.jpg

post-8436-0-57172900-1360530631.jpg

post-8436-0-80056400-1360530650.jpg

post-8436-0-34906600-1360530679.jpg

Until next time Peace & Smoke :D

Lams

post-8436-0-88948200-1360530533.jpg

• Like 6

well well man was worth waiting a little it seems :)

Those girls are turning very well it seems you will have a very fair amount of buds on those ladies :)

Thanks fr all the nice pics and Psyche pics ;)

Have a good end of grow!

• Like 1

I've been waiting for an update, patiently :P lol and it was worth the wait as Dust said :):biggrin: Look at those trichomes in the last picture! Very nice shot indeed :) First, wonderful work again, despite being busy you seem to have time to give them lots of love!! That shorter girl is packing on some nice weight already, making up for height with nice thick buds..actually they all are packing on some nice big flowers :) Looks like you did just the right amount of defoliation awhile back to focus the energy on those buds, awesome work bro!!

I think that your experiment not touching the lower growth to see how far your LED penetrates is working VERY well! Unless my eyes are mistaken those lower buds, which are a fair distance from the top of the main colas, look really damn tight and have nice size too! I've gotta say you picked a good LED it seems, congratulations, it can be tough with such quick changing technology and a fairly new market :)

Excellent update and the pictures had me smiling all the way through. It's nice to know that your LED experiment is working so well and I'm sure any anxiety you had has quickly disappeared :) Best of luck they look wonderful.

Peace

• Like 1

well well man was worth waiting a little it seems :)

Those girls are turning very well it seems you will have a very fair amount of buds on those ladies :)

Thanks fr all the nice pics and Psyche pics ;)

Have a good end of grow!

My apologies for for the wait, i'll try to keep it a bit more regular ;)

I try not to take too many pics with the LED on but when i do, I like the effect as well.

Not too long now, I'm looking forward to the smoke.

Peace bro

Lams

• Like 1

I've been waiting for an update, patiently :P lol and it was worth the wait as Dust said :):biggrin: Look at those trichomes in the last picture! Very nice shot indeed :) First, wonderful work again, despite being busy you seem to have time to give them lots of love!! That shorter girl is packing on some nice weight already, making up for height with nice thick buds..actually they all are packing on some nice big flowers :) Looks like you did just the right amount of defoliation awhile back to focus the energy on those buds, awesome work bro!!

I think that your experiment not touching the lower growth to see how far your LED penetrates is working VERY well! Unless my eyes are mistaken those lower buds, which are a fair distance from the top of the main colas, look really damn tight and have nice size too! I've gotta say you picked a good LED it seems, congratulations, it can be tough with such quick changing technology and a fairly new market :)

Excellent update and the pictures had me smiling all the way through. It's nice to know that your LED experiment is working so well and I'm sure any anxiety you had has quickly disappeared :) Best of luck they look wonderful.

Peace

Sorry for the wait smokey,I'm glad you weren't disappointed ;)

Thanks bro for the kinda words :D

You give me too much credit hehe, I feed them once a week a stick my head in once a day ;) the rest they do themselves.

The short girl just looks lovely, short and compact, but all the girls have their beauty, the middle girl has the chunkier buds and the tall girl is showing her sativa side with more slender buds.

The buds are tight and dense with no fluffyness , there is a nice amount of resin but I always want a little bit more ;)

I didn't start the grow with the intention of defoliating the girls, but felt it would benefit them as I watched them grow. Looking at them,I would have liked to have defoliated a week earlier and then selectively take of larger leaves here and there as needed. I'm always learning the last grow I did with defoliation, I defoliated through the veg stage, this time it was just as they were going into flower, which is more risky as the leaf regrowth slows down, if done to late it could mean small buds at those sites.

The lower buds aren't doing too bad and as you say they are nice tight lil buds. It is good to know the LED is capable of penetrating down , as this is my first LED I needed to know what it could do and know I know ;)

Really looking forward to my next grow, in which i shall be scrogging and using two LED lights :)

Thanks for stopping by

peace bro

Lams

• Like 1

Hey Lam´s. She looks almost ready. Can´t believe how fast it feels since you started the journal. Led is a nice thing indeed. Have you thought about upgrading you led or is it still a question for the wallet?

I know you will be happy with your smoke. I could use one bud or two from your stash right now!

Hey Toke

They looking nice :) they still have nice white hairs popping out so i'll give some more time.

Time flies but soon it will slow down once they been chopped, i'll have the excruciating wait for them to dry lol, its never too long really, its just me being impatient ;)

I have just purchased my second LED it is the same model as the one I have and will be using both on my Money maker scrog for the World Cup.

I have grown Twilight before and she is a nice smoke and look forward to meeting her again ;) It will be nice trying the tall girl as she showing sativa pheno and she smells fruity.

peace and smokes bro

Lams

• 2 weeks later...