Canada Putting the Squeeze on Seeds!!

lamsbread

Recently I have become aware of the situation regarding cannabis seeds and canadian patients becoming somewhat difficult, but I did not know why. I found the following article in Issue 4, 2012 of "Treating Yourself" magazine, which is where i copied and pasted it from.

First I would like to discuss Health Canada also known as HELL CANADA to quite a few patients for all the unduly stress that Health Canada continuesto put onto the sick and dying tax payers in Canada.

Health Canada has stated that they will REVOKE your grow permit if you share your seeds with other sick patients who want to eliminate the Black Market and grow their own medical marijuana.

Health Canada also states that the licenced grower is not allow to import seeds by ANY MEANS orbring them in on your person from another country because then you are breaking the law and Health Canada will REVOKE your grow permit.

I believe that these rules and regulations that Health Canada has put together are ASSININE.

Health Canada wants the Exemptee to buy seeds from them! Now who in the hell would want genetics that doesn't help the patient with their ailments?

NOT ME! There are well over 1200 differentvarieties of Marijuana available for sale in seed form at the present time and that number of varieties is growing at a very rapid pace due to breeders responding to the needs of the sick making sure that they have good quality genetics that are proven to help patients with their ailments.

Just like any other pharmaceutical drug that Dr's prescribe to their patients not all drugs will work for them because everyones body isn't

the same, so all of our bodys react differently.

What works for 1 person might not work for the next. Using marijuana as your medicine you need a minimum of 5 different varieties in order to be able to treat yourself.

When using pharmaceutical drugs your body builds up a amunity to the medicine and that can also be the case with marijuana! So what makes Health Canada believe that their 2 strains will work for the 1,300+ Exemptees that are permitted to use marijuana as their medicine?

Now on to the second issue that being the R.C.M.P withholding seeds from sick Canadians who want to grow marijuana for medicinal purposes.

I believe that ALL POLICE FORCES should work together with EXEMPTEES! How? Well if the police were to take all grow equipment,

plants, seeds etc taken in raids on retail outlets and DONATE them to licenced users a lot more patients would be growing their own medical marijuana.

The R.C.M.P only started to take interest in seeds being sold when the US Government asked for their assistance in arresting Mark

Emery.

Then they went 1 step further by taking down the owners of Overgrow.com, Cannabis World and Heavens Stairway.

Since these arrests 90% of online seed retailers based in Canada have SHUT DOWN leaving people who are licenced to grow NO CHOICE but to break the law and order seeds from sources located outside of Canada where it is tolerated by those other country's government.

Seed retails such as Mark Emery and the owners of Overgrow.com, Cannabis World and Heavens Stairway have paid taxes on all their seed sales so how come REVENUE CANADA wasn't charged as an accessory to the same crimes of MONEY LAUNDERING and TRAFFICING?

We must band together and change how our politicians pass the laws that DON'T SERVE the needs of the people.

Take Care and Peace

Written by Marco Renda

Peace

Lams

• Like 2

I don't live in canada and i know that there is something going on with the customs and i guess the police cracking down on seeds being delivered, if the article is incorrect could put us straight and tell exactly what is going on, please try to be objective.

I would love to know what is going on and i'm sure others would like to be imformed of what the situation is too.

Could you possibly direct us with a link or post us an article which give a more balanced opinion so we can understand the situation? (stating where it was copied and pasted from)

As for spelling mistakes I am Dyslexic and have an full psychological report stating such (just in case anyone wants to challenge that) and it is a registered disability.

So i don't judge people on thier spelling, when i write here i am constantly googling words to try and make my writing understandable.

After i have written a post, i then have to edit it and i still have some mistake i miss.

Spell checker don't always work and typo's can happen, it is the magazine editors job to spot such things.

I don't purchase the mag it is all there free to download as long as you don't want the most recent copy of it.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

wats happening here in Canada is we have a Majoity Conservtive govt that has passed a new crime bill they are cracking down on everything here, our Medical system is going to be changed distticaly by I beleive march 2014 no more growing at home... The liberal govt has announced that they will legalize it but that party doesnt even have a full time leader yet. and even some there canidates cant answer the simpest questions about legalation, so if we dont vote in a weed friendly leader( and i say we as i am a card carrying member of the Liberal party) who knows wat will happen. I was legal up till 2 days ago but the govt has fear mongered the doctors into not signing for sick people like myself so now i'm back to worrying about getting caught BS I'm keeping up the fight tho.. so fingers crossed...

• 2 weeks later...

wow alot of missinformation regardin our medi system i see..right from the start they said it was a pilot program to see if it was finacialy viable..and now that time is up and the say it isnt finacial viable, they are in debt lots for giving credit to purchasses and lots didnt pay..along with all the ones that were breaking the rules costantly, being way over counts or over weights or deeling it. they said right from day 1 that the only legal source for this exemption was from health canadas source of seed or smoke. it was classed as a medicine and exempt from criminal prosecution. we knew many years ago nobody here is legaly allowed to share or give or sell any medicine that is a perscription. not sure why so many thought this was a card to become a legal dealer.

the medical thing has nothing to do woith the min mandatory new crime bill. that is abut gangs and they have said that over ad over also. there is aot of rules to be charged for that one and being a gang memer or affilaie s the man one for that bill..along with the other gang and terrorism laws that came in to

and peo0ple need to read closer...the propsals are to legalize...and regulate...not letting you grow it. thats not what reguated means..booze is regulaed but is illegal to make and sell here to, same with tacco and aot of other. they made the move towards that also with the announcement now of the new propsed changes. nobody will be groiwin it unless you run it lke a pharma lab that makes full medicines we buy in drug stores. so we know who that will be..gangs and more pharma or large corporations, no reg joe will have the millos it will take to open a facilit to supply, and it has to be ran through radiation to gaursantee its clrean, so i know i wont be touchig it, not to menton commercialy grown crap then to.

so the new announcement says we are done as of march 2014, there will be n more growig your own for anyone.

Thats a great post F.V.K You are very right by saying "people need to read closer". My post didnt say the Conservitive crime bill was changeing the medi system. i said they are "cracking down on everything" then i went on to say our meidcal system is going to be changed. i should have not linked the two statements together with a coma should have been a period, sorry for the confusesion. Other then that i agree 100% with wat you posted.

There is some petions going around to try and pervent these new changes i urge you and friends to sign them..

I just want to be able to grow my own med's.

yes hitler is still in charge here. the system is about to go to the dumps and be handed back to the gangs, we need everyones help. sign this petition to help us fight this. there is comments avbout donating to this but isnt needed to sign and comment to the effect this will ause for all. anyone can sign to suport us as it does effect all if this feeds the black market and gangs, thaqt effects even non pot people so show some suport please. we can beat this if we et enough signatures. this lawyer we have has already made many changes for our favour and says htis is another worthy fight and god chance of an injunction to stop or delay the process for min 3 more years.

if anyone is interested in the new regs they want us to follow to comply to the new rules i can share that info to...its rediculos. you need to be a full phamcutical compay now with millions just to open the doors ad only 1 year to be ready to supply all of camada wit smoke of our choice...ya right

http://www.mmarcoalitionagainstrepeal.com/impact-statement

http://www.mmarcoalitionagainstrepeal.com/formal-letter

I assume you heard about me and have contacted me because you have become aware that a Coalition against the repeal of the MMAR www.mmarcoalitionagainstrepeal.com being formed and organized by Jason Wilcox (cannabisincanada@gmail.com ) to consider the option of legal proceedings, either by way of a representative action before the new regulations become law in order to prevent some or all of them from becoming law and to maintain the status quo until reasonable access is assured for those having the section 7 Constitutional Charter right to access established by the Parker decision many years ago or alternatively a ‘class action’ for damages f they do become law and damages are suffered.

At present we are simply collecting names and stories or background information to determine the impact of the proposed new regulations on existing users and growers to determine what the facts are.

To be constitutional the new regime must be a "reasonable limit" on the right of access and not an unreasonable one. It may be that they are reasonable in some aspects and not in others. We have until February 21st, 2013 to make submissions to the government about them – 75 days from December 6th, 2012.The government plans to enact the new regulations March 31, 2013 and to run them concurrently with the existing MMAR until March 31st,2014 but will not accept new MMAR applications after October 1st,2013. Patients with MMAR Authorizations to possess(ATP’S) will be able to use them to apply to become a registered client of a Licensed Producer without the need for a new medical document until March 31st,2015.

We are also trying to raise money to obtain an official legal opinion on the constitutionality of the proposed changes and what legal options are available. While I have been involved in this type of litigation for some years and have my own opinion, I believe it is advisable to get an independent objective opinion, if we're going to proceed on behalf of the group. Consequently there is some urgency to do this before the end of March.

All funds should be sent to "Conroy and Company – in trust – for the MMAR – PPL/DGL Coalition". A record will be kept of all funds received and from whom. The initial target is $10,000CAD to get a written opinion from a large Canadian law firm such as Gowling’s in Ottawa who act as my agent when I have cases before the Supreme Court.

We are looking to see if there is a good Representative action to be taken to prevent the implementation of some or all of the new proposed regulations, and to maintain some or all of the status quo to ensure that constitutional rights are respected. Consequently, we would likely seek declaratory relief and injunctive relief as opposed to compensation by way of money damages.

However, if the new regulations should be implemented and individuals suffer damages, then certainly a "Class-action" will be considered which would be an action for compensation by way of money damages if t can be established that the government is liable for such damages.

If you are contacting the firm directly instead of through the Coalition I will need to know if I can forward your contact particulars to the Coalition and that you otherwise have no difficulty with your name, being known and shared amongst members of the Coalition initially and potentially becoming public if you were to participate in a coalition lawsuit. It is simply not practical and too costly to try and communicate with each of you on an individual basis.

If you want to be an individual client and not part of the group then go to www.johnconroy.com and you will see the firms standard retainer agreements and the retainers required depending on the seniority of the lawyer you wish to retain.

The contact information for Jason Wilcox is set out below, including the specific webpages for this Coalition.

The Cannabis in Canada Society

www.cannabisincanada.com

www.cannabisincanada@gmail.com

Office 604-685-6611

Fax 866-344-6983

Mobile: 604-562-7731

1062 Granville St

Vancouver, B.C.

Canada

V6P 4J2

MMAR PPL/DPL Coliation against Repeal

BC Regional Rep

www.mmarcoalitionagainstrepeal.com

coalitionagainstrepeal@gmail.com

Face Book Coalition Group www.facebook.com/groups/406440576091519/

*LinkedIn Coalition Group*

www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4714229&trk=hb_side_g

John W. Conroy QC

Conroy and Company

Barristers and Solicitors

2459 Pauline Street

Abbotsford, B.C.

V2S 3S1

Tel: 604 852 5110

Fax: 604 859 3661

Email: reception@johnconroy.com

www.johnconroy.com

• Like 3

Thank you F.V.K. for this info. I'm a licensed Canadian grower who agrees 100% with what you are proposing. Words can't describe the disgust I feel for a government that treats it's citizens like brainless cattle to be herded this way and that and then left out for the slaughter whenever it smells the chance to make more $$. It is all about tax money and pharma being able to get it's foot in the industry. It's a sick sick government and program and it is very depressing when added to 5 years of being injured and at the hands of a corrupt workers compensation board. Let's hope that we can at least stall this process by a few years until we can hopefully vote out Steven Hitler!!

this lawyer seems to feel we have a good shot at delaying min 3 years with injuction.....if we get the suport. hres already paid for so its rolli on. we need more to actualy get involved and not sit and say ya we are backing us...ive een to many meetings and they are empty. i see tons online say yes and ill be there and so on then nothing. sittig on these forums telkig to us that are already on board htis medi isnt helping our fight...we are already omn board...get off the couch and actualy do something to show suport...or verry least sign these petitions.

i know theres n way ill be affprding m 10 gram a day script if this goes through..not even a top paying working guy could afford that and take care of his family. thats min 100 bucks a day. so 3 throusand a month for me to buy at todays costs...before taxed and costsd are jacked through the roof. dont know to many LEGIT working guys that can drop 3 grand on top of daily living....can ya tell im pissed..??...lol

• Like 1

Great Posts F.V.K Great info, What kind of things should I or others do to help this cause. I am sending a letter to my MP and MPP (even tho the MPP has nothing federaly the more preasure the better) Is there a standard letter I can print off from somewhere as I don't want to word wat im saying the wrong way and cause damage to a fight I believe we can win.. And im the same im at 8g a day and cant afford the 8 x30=240g/month x $5/g +13% tax for the bunk Health Canada sells. My production costs are a lot lower and my product is far better and I have varity.. So if you can let me know wat I can do from here in Toronto, Ont. I will get off the couch....lol After I medicate tho.....

• Like 1

The bottom line is the government doesn't care if we can pay or not. They don't like cannabis as a medicine, and they are pissed that sick Canadians are able to actually financially survive because were able to grow our own medicine because THEY DON'T GET TAX REVENUE FROM US DOING SO & UNLIKE BIG PHARMA WE AREN'T LINING THE BACKS OF THE POLITICIANS POCKETS WITH $$. So, by doing this they get tax money from the few people who can afford these so called "legit" producers and they couldn't give a shit about the rest of us who can't, AND they get the backing of big pharma who also hates that we are able to grow our own medicine and take away revenue from them, resulting in more "friendships" between the two of them. There is much, much more to the big picture than meets the eye.As far as they are concerned if were on pills then they get tax revenue there so they couldn't care less about us..it's all about the almighty $$.

I'm more than pissed man..can't get the stink of the whole situation out of my head and it's got me pacing around ranting to myself :P Even more disgusting is that they hide behind the so called risks to the public from fire, crime, health etc....

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MR. GOVERNMENT..I'M THE LAST PERSON THAT WANTS TO BURN MY HOUSE DOWN WITH MY FAMILY IN IT, OR INHALE MOLD OR FUNGUS SPORES. WHICH IS WHY I MAKE DAMN SURE MY SET-UP IS NOWHERE NEAR OVERLOADING AND SAFE, AND WHY I MAINTAIN THE MOST STRINGENT CLIMATE TO ELIMINATE THE POSSIBILITY OF FUNGUS FOR BOTH MINE AND MY FAMILIES HEALTH, AS WELL AS THE HEALTH OF MY PLANTS. AS FOR CRIME, HOW MANY THEFTS FROM MEDICAL GROWERS DO YOU HEAR IN THE NEWS?? NO ONE IS GOING TO BOTHER WITH THE RISK OF TRYING TO TAKE MY LIMITED NUMBER OF PLANTS OR MEDICINE.

What a joke.

I'm signing the petition and any other ones I can get my hands on, as well I will be filling out the impact statement. Thanks again F.V.K. for keeping us informed!

I've copied and pasted this directly from an official release by LEAP Canada (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) with regards to the governments proposed changes to the medical program just to prove my point that they are hiding behind red herrings and their logic and reasoning smells of shit to high heaven.

"Phasing out of PPLs and DPLs

As stated above, a large and accessible supply of medical cannabis contributes to public safety as well as to the health of medical cannabis users. Therefore, LEAP strongly opposes the proposal to eliminate PPLs and DPLs. Growers with these licences make a significant contribution to the overall supply of medical cannabis, particularly with respect to increasing the variety of strains available.

Removing these licences would obviously create yet another barrier to entry for potential suppliers. As noted already, this would lead to higher prices and a smaller legal supply. An inadequate supply of legal cannabis would drive a large proportion of medical users to the black market, thereby enriching and strengthening criminal suppliers.

Health Canada appears to assume that restricting production would reduce so-called “diversion of marihuana (sic) produced for medical purposes to the illicit market”. LEAP emphasizes that the so-called “problem” of diversion exists only because prohibition created that illicit market in the first place. If prohibition were replaced by a legal and regulated regime, the economic motive for so-called “diversion” would largely disappear.

Because prohibition creates such a strong economic motive for diversion, it is unlikely that Health Canada could control diversion effectively, regardless of the number of suppliers. If diversion actually were reduced, however, LEAP points out that this would benefit no one except the criminal suppliers. From their point of view, if Health Canada succeeds in preventing diversion, this merely reduces their competition and adds to their profits.

Finally, forcing individual growers out of the Program would reduce public safety by removing those growers from regulatory and law enforcement oversight. It is likely that some of these growers will continue producing cannabis. The risks that are commonly attributed to indoor cannabis farming, such as electrical and fire hazards and so-called “grow rips”, can be reduced or eliminated by applying regulatory standards and providing law enforcement support – but this can only be done if the farms are legal. If the farms are made illegal by the cancellation of DPLs and PPLs, it will be impossible for regulators to enforce standards, and impossible for law enforcement to offer any degree of security."

• Like 1

Great Posts F.V.K Great info, What kind of things should I or others do to help this cause. I am sending a letter to my MP and MPP (even tho the MPP has nothing federaly the more preasure the better) Is there a standard letter I can print off from somewhere as I don't want to word wat im saying the wrong way and cause damage to a fight I believe we can win.. And im the same im at 8g a day and cant afford the 8 x30=240g/month x $5/g +13% tax for the bunk Health Canada sells. My production costs are a lot lower and my product is far better and I have varity.. So if you can let me know wat I can do from here in Toronto, Ont. I will get off the couch....lol After I medicate tho.....

realy isnt much you can say wrong to them. think the main thing is we all know costs will go through the rof with all the new requirments they havre to fullfull now. n way they will eat that huge overhead. and how by doing that will only drive everyone back to the black market to buy it bein no tax and cheeper base cost even. right now they claim a gram is ony a couple bucks....where?..id like to see anyoe sellin theirs for 2 buck a gram and they clkaim will only rise to about 8 bucks with new rules...well as it is nw its already 9 buck at medi shops, no way it will be less after with more fees to grow it, i think the cheep cost is only related to the shwag they sold so isnt a real pricre at all

they claim we can have the grower grow our own strtais...well how do i know e will grow as i do or even give me m own smoke back and not sell to others. not a chance id give up my own cuts to a commercial wharehouse grower.,

ill look for some standard letters to send in. and any other info to do with this i can find, and post them up

its always been about the money for them...theres no profits in healthy people. our health is just a bussiness to them.

im curious what monsanto and mr nice and gw pharma are going t do with the patent weed they own now..the frankenweed gmo crap spreading around the world now. i see bayer is buyi up land as monsanto sues the farmers in the usa and takes their land away for already growing the gmo patent gene in their veggy crops. ...you guys know thats been going on for years right? going t be growi huge fields of gm weed made by them and my feelig is wll be the ony legal source son sice nw poharma and the giv can own the plant and already have the patent on the gmo gene thats making them hi cbd strains

F*ck me..Monsanto and GMO weed...I knew it was gonna come but didn't know it had happened. Wow we've got a huge fight on our hands worldwide now that those pieces of shit are involved. I was just on their website the other day laughing at their claims of caring about the environment and the farmers and blah blah b.s. blah. It literally sickens me to my stomach to see outright lies like that. If we aren't careful they will pollute the genetics of all cannabis with gmo so that our seeds are no longer viable just like they do with farmers corn crops. Then they will turn around and sell us back all the genetics that we used to freely own that have been gmo modified so that offspring aka clones are not viable and die.

RIght now they gmo their seeds to be resistant agains their own herbicide/weed killer Round Up (banned in many countries)..so that they can mass spray and kill EVERYTHING in site with it but their gmo seeds/crops. If you go to their Canadian site it tells all about how theyve sold their new gmo grains to Canadian farmers. AND it even brags about how EVEN MORE Round-Up can be applied to this new gmo strain and MORE OFTEN with no ill effects to the crop. Nevermind that it has been proven extremely harmful to humans and the environment.

And if you are a farmer next door with a NON - gmo crop whose crop gets pollinated by Monsantos gmo shit..they sue you and steal your seeds that were supposed to be used for next years crop. Monsanto and other big agri is one of the biggest threats to the planet and a free society right now imo. And they are insidiously taking over behind everyone's back..it's scary stuff for sure.

It's ALL about control. YOU CONTROL THE WORLDS FOOD SUPPLY (SEEDS) YOU CONTROL THE WORLD.

F.V.K. can you tell me who is the best person on the list of representatives from Ontario if you know? I want to get more involved in the proposed changes to Canada's MMAR before it's too late.

Keep fighting the good and righteous fight brother!

• Like 1

bud they been doing that for over 10 years now with spreading the gmo weed already. and with so many thinking they are breeders out there these days they are spreading it for free for them faster and faster all the time. they had the terminator gene years ago in cannabis also. and all them toxic bugs that eat crops over night.

i dont know whos doing this our your way to contact for the medi stuff. theres a few here to and everyone seems to be on their aganda or wants different stuff. getting hard to keep up with who wants what anymore

heres a bunch of gmo weed info for the brain...

http://gmocannabiswatch.blogspot.ca/

• Like 1

FVK being a mmar holder as well i have read that this is not finalized yet. but is most likely to happen. someone i know will be applying to grow for health canada and yes he owns a pharmacutical company.

We need to fight this. i can donate and assist, thanks for the link. i will get some support as well from other cardholders i know.

• Like 1

Thanks again FVK..man reading this shit pisses me off to no end..and I thought I was informed, I just don't seem to have enough time to be informed about all of the evil shit goin on today :P

Awesome Miss Kitty, I wish I was more involved and had a better idea myself what to do, spreading the word to other cardholders and even other Canadians that have any interest in cannabis or democracy/politics can only help. There are probably a ton of other mmar holders who don't even know what is going on.

Here's a link for a petition regarding the removal off PPL's & DPPL's

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/the-honourable-leona-aglukkaq-minister-of-health-stop-the-removal-of-pl-production-license-for-our-sick-and-disabled-citizens?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=url_share&utm_campaign=url_share_before_sign#share

FVK being a mmar holder as well i have read that this is not finalized yet. but is most likely to happen. someone i know will be applying to grow for health canada and yes he owns a pharmacutical company.

We need to fight this. i can donate and assist, thanks for the link. i will get some support as well from other cardholders i know.

not sure i understand that...your friend owns a pharma co..so he works with the gov...the ones we dont want involved???..am i missing something..pharma is our enemy. im not talking about needs to be like a corner pharmacy to buy meds. im talking the multi billion dollar pfizer and johnson and johnson type labs places. has anyone read whats required to get in this?.

not sure i understand that...your friend owns a pharma co..so he works with the gov...the ones we dont want involved???..am i missing something..pharma is our enemy. im not talking about needs to be like a corner pharmacy to buy meds. im talking the multi billion dollar pfizer and johnson and johnson type labs places. has anyone read whats required to get in this?.

I think you may have misread..I do it all the time when I'm in a hurry. She was saying it was "someone i know"...not her friend..I know lots of people who aren't necessarily my friend lol. And ya, my dreams/odds of growing commercially legally are about as high as winning the lottery..which is what it would take under their regulations to start up.

this one is direct to health canada to be heard by them. we have until end of feb to get our voice heard

As of December 15, 2012, the proposed newwindow.gifMarihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations are published in Canada Gazette, Part I and are available for comments for the following 75 days, ending February 28, 2013.

Comments will be accepted in writing, by email, fax or mail.

By Mail:

Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulatory Reform,

Controlled Substances and Tobacco Directorate,

Healthy Environments and Consumer Safety Branch,

Health Canada,

Address Locator: AL3503D

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0K9

E-mail: consultations-marihuana@hc-sc.gc.ca

Facsimile: (613) 941-7240

The proposed regulations are not yet finalized. Your comments will be taken into consideration in the development of final regulations, which is expected for Spring 2013.

• Like 1

Guest specter

l come from a state where there is no medical marijuana program. Voluntarily hospitalized for depression. After the 72 hour hold was over the doctor continued as I did not want to take medicine (this is after having been injected twice with Geodon). For the first three days in the hospital I did not get out of bed or eat as I had requested for a new doctor and was denied any sort of compliance then threatened to be hooked up to a feeding tube. I also fast religiously so this was highly amusing to me. The threat of taking me to court was held over me all week unless I would take the medicine. In court requested for methods of natural healing and psychology over psychiatry, how does this sound for an impartial judge over mental health cases, his wife had committed suicide and this was his basis for ordering treatment at the state hospital.

Now over a year later I become sick whenever I miss a dose the same reason I did not want to begin with pharmaceutical drugs in the first place. With continual complications to the medicine I have chronic fatigue and was unable to make my recent appointment and have been threatened to be refused as a patient. The doctor has also referred to prescribing multiple pills as a "cocktail" hoping one of the pills did something relevant. Almost total loss of emotion. Over priced weed has been the only thing to curb the nausea.

Anyways this is to show the failures and shortcomings of the current legal remedies. Nature will phase out the gmo seeds long after corporate governments fall victim to public accountability. Safe access for patients to a drug with no crippling side effects, from a patient. How long can this "medical" holocaust continue.

Just mailed Health Canada:

Attention Sir or Madam:

Hello respected member and representative of Health Canada. This letter is from a current medical patient in the United States without access to a legal medical marijuana program. Voluntarily sought treatment for what is now being diagnosed as treatment resistant depression.

Current state law in Kentucky grants amnesty for the indoor cultivation of five cannabis plants. Unable to maintain an adequate supply. Successful in personal use of ungraded, unregulated cannabis from plants that were rejected by a dispensary, from local growers.

Used to relieve side effects of my medication including increased hostility and agitation, loss of appetite, nervous or restless feelings, neural pain, and many other symptoms that are a result of court ordered treatment for refusing to take the initially prescribed medication under a 72 hour hold. Requests to be under the care of another doctor were ignored as there were other patients with expressed grievances towards his attitude. Cooperative in treatment at the state hospital the medications currently prescribed has left me chronically fatigued with possibility of losing treatment after being unable to keep appointments from being unable to get out of bed. The court ordered hospital treatment was also refused for the last days of treatment by insurance at the cost of over $1000 USD a night.

Hopefully you may see through this how restrictive access to the proven harmless nature of the content in cannabis will leave many patients crippled and without support of their local growing community. The growth of cannabis by a patient is in itself therapeutic. Also how invaluable the support of government is in providing the access patients so rightfully deserve by God.

Thank you,

A. M.

• Like 1

l come from a state where there is no medical marijuana program. Voluntarily hospitalized for depression. After the 72 hour hold was over the doctor continued as I did not want to take medicine (this is after having been injected twice with Geodon). For the first three days in the hospital I did not get out of bed or eat as I had requested for a new doctor and was denied any sort of compliance then threatened to be hooked up to a feeding tube. I also fast religiously so this was highly amusing to me. The threat of taking me to court was held over me all week unless I would take the medicine. In court requested for methods of natural healing and psychology over psychiatry, how does this sound for an impartial judge over mental health cases, his wife had committed suicide and this was his basis for ordering treatment at the state hospital.

Now over a year later I become sick whenever I miss a dose the same reason I did not want to begin with pharmaceutical drugs in the first place. With continual complications to the medicine I have chronic fatigue and was unable to make my recent appointment and have been threatened to be refused as a patient. The doctor has also referred to prescribing multiple pills as a "cocktail" hoping one of the pills did something relevant. Almost total loss of emotion. Over priced weed has been the only thing to curb the nausea.

Anyways this is to show the failures and shortcomings of the current legal remedies. Nature will phase out the gmo seeds long after corporate governments fall victim to public accountability. Safe access for patients to a drug with no crippling side effects, from a patient. How long can this "medical" holocaust continue.

Just mailed Health Canada:

Attention Sir or Madam:

Hello respected member and representative of Health Canada. This letter is from a current medical patient in the United States without access to a legal medical marijuana program. Voluntarily sought treatment for what is now being diagnosed as treatment resistant depression.

Current state law in Kentucky grants amnesty for the indoor cultivation of five cannabis plants. Unable to maintain an adequate supply. Successful in personal use of ungraded, unregulated cannabis from plants that were rejected by a dispensary, from local growers.

Used to relieve side effects of my medication including increased hostility and agitation, loss of appetite, nervous or restless feelings, neural pain, and many other symptoms that are a result of court ordered treatment for refusing to take the initially prescribed medication under a 72 hour hold. Requests to be under the care of another doctor were ignored as there were other patients with expressed grievances towards his attitude. Cooperative in treatment at the state hospital the medications currently prescribed has left me chronically fatigued with possibility of losing treatment after being unable to keep appointments from being unable to get out of bed. The court ordered hospital treatment was also refused for the last days of treatment by insurance at the cost of over $1000 USD a night.

Hopefully you may see through this how restrictive access to the proven harmless nature of the content in cannabis will leave many patients crippled and without support of their local growing community. The growth of cannabis by a patient is in itself therapeutic. Also how invaluable the support of government is in providing the access patients so rightfully deserve by God.

Thank you,

A. M.

Thank you specter for taking the time to write that to help us out even though you are not even from our country. Wow man, that is the kind of community that I'm talkin about. It is terrible to hear stories of b.s. like you've gone through that could have been prevented if people would just open their eyes and not let greed and ignorance rule their minds. Thanks for sharing your story bro, and all they best from Canada eh!! Seriously thanks brother :victory:

• 1 month later...