HC01

* COMPLETED* - HC01 - CABOOSE - LIVE - TEST - 11/23/2012

294 posts in this topic

Hah u go :) Good brp ! Keep up!

Tnks bro !!

Peace!!

Beautiful man..just awesome! The plants, the information, the presentation..everything just perfect. Keep up the awesome work and thanks for the show bro!! :good:

1 person likes this

Beautiful man..just awesome! The plants, the information, the presentation..everything just perfect. Keep up the awesome work and thanks for the show bro!! :good:

Tnks my friend.

Peace!!

Right now your journal is something about 9 weeks old...and no flower pic?! ;D

Can you write an article about EC and Nutriens, too? It's an awesome journal and i love your Work! HCO1 go for Gold!!!!!

2 people like this

Right now your journal is something about 9 weeks old...and no flower pic?! ;D

Can you write an article about EC and Nutriens, too? It's an awesome journal and i love your Work! HCO1 go for Gold!!!!!

The plants had a late start, got sick of N deficiency, nine weeks of flowering,

now she's is pre flowering, the flowers will start to appear now.

Thanks for stopping by my friend

Peace.

Te felicito tio como siempre una actualizacion de pelicula, unas fotos de premio pulitzer, eres un crack.....

Me encantan tus seguimientos, si asi.

Smoke and Love

1 person likes this

i know my earlyer comment was limited but that's just because i responded after just briefly seeing the update and wanted to have time to read through every new picture. one of the most favoute additions to this update is the piece i quoted above. you helped me answer a question i have been wondering basically the difference between nitrogen source's and how they respond with regards to ph level's. i spend almost the entire 1st year of growing indoor's using a basic nutrient regiment and trying to adjust my techniques only to build my yeild's now a year later that i am comfortable with my yeild's i wanted to switch my focus to nutrient's and to get as much info as possible but its hard to find good information that is presented in a way that doesent make yoyu fall a sleep after a paragraph. so basically i just wanna say great work brother i would be supprised if you didnt make it into the top 5 with presentation and info like this makes me wish i had more knowledge about using computer program's for presentation's so i could make my journal as pleasing to the eye as your's. anyway's brother keep up the good work you have a fan here that much is for sure.

I'm glad my friend to help you with doubts.

Thank you for trusting me,

Peace!

Te felicito tio como siempre una actualizacion de pelicula, unas fotos de premio pulitzer, eres un crack.....

Me encantan tus seguimientos, si asi.

Smoke and Love

Estoy muy contento con su participación, lo hago con amor, me encanta el cultivo de cannabis

¡Paz!

Estan grandiosas las niñas.......un seguimiento con muy buena informacion y bien detallado...ansiamos por ver esas floresss... buenos humos

1 person likes this

Felicidades, muy buen seguimiento, hasta ahora no habia entrado a verlo pero la verdad que merece la pena, muy buenas fotos y las plantas se las ven estupendas. A partir de ahora estare mas atento a la evolucion de tus niñas.

Saludos

1 person likes this

Estan grandiosas las niñas.......un seguimiento con muy buena informacion y bien detallado...ansiamos por ver esas floresss... buenos humos

Gracias, yo también estoy ansioso por ver las flores y sentir su olor,

especialmente a fumar un porro, y grandes.

Me alegra que te guste mi prueba

¡Paz!

Keep up the good work man, amazing pics

Tnks bro.

Peace!!

Felicidades, muy buen seguimiento, hasta ahora no habia entrado a verlo pero la verdad que merece la pena, muy buenas fotos y las plantas se las ven estupendas. A partir de ahora estare mas atento a la evolucion de tus niñas.

Saludos

Bienvenidos a mi amigo.

Gracias.

¡Paz!

genial como siempre! HC01 nunca defrauda!

Gracias mi amigo !!

Paz!!

So nice to see you back with updates. I was wondering if you stop showing us HC style art!

They look as good as they did over cam.

I do not use photoshop on the photos, I use Adobe Illustrator, I do not edit the pictures, I have all the originals to prove it, I just use to make written and layout,

You know when a plant is beautiful, you're experienced.

Peace!

8 people like this

Hello Bro!

I'm impressed,Your work really incredible, luck with plants and with the cup

:bye:

1 person likes this

Hello Bro!

I'm impressed,Your work really incredible, luck with plants and with the cup

:bye:

Tnks mate, join up !!

Peace!!

cool macros ..

tanks

Tnks mate .

Peace!!

The cups there for the taking HC01 !

The best ive seen

respect

2 people like this

The cups there for the taking HC01 !

The best ive seen

respect

Thank you my friend, but I have a lot to do.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace!

wow what an amazing presentation. a joy to read thanks bro

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks