Canna PK

GLOBAL LEGALIZATION

hi. I got one question. How should i use the PK from Canna on my plants? i have 2 big bang auto. i have read that somebody give it just once, 3 or 4 weeks for harvesting? another wrote that they give it when the plants just show pre flowering till 1 week before harvesting?

i will use the Canna PK with canna terra flores. :bye:

can you help me,please!

Have not used Canna PK so can not give you any anecdotal advice.

I just visited Canna's website and will paste what they say there.

Canna PK - Copied and pasted from - http://www.canna-uk....d_potting_mixes

Canna PK

Higher yields

PK 13/14 is a pure, high value mix of phosphorus and potassium that is given frequently during flowering. It is given to the plants along with the feeding 3 to 4 weeks prior to harvesting. During flowering the plants need extra phosphate (P) and potassium (K) and giving PK 13/14 will satisfy this need. PK 13/14 dissolves very easily and is consequently immediately available to the plants. To get the most out of this product use it along side CANNABOOST. This truly optimize your results!

Peace

Lams

yeah i haven't use the PK13/14 neither had read lots of thing about it, but finaly decided to go for the Greensensation (PK 9/10) and i never regretted it ;)

But i would use it around week 3 4 of flowering for 1 or 2 week and stop it if i had to use it ;)

Good luck man

I asked Dr. Tim Mack of Grodan USA over 30 years ago about what to do to alter the grow formulas he provided for annual plants when the plant reaches the bloom stage. He replied it might help to add a little Potassium. I then asked about adding more Phosphorous and he replied it was not needed. Now looking at the latest Dutch publication on Plant Nutrition of Greenhouse Crops from Cees Sonneveld and Wim Voogt it seems that during the bloom stage Nitrogen is reduced about 15%, Phosporous stays the same, Potassium is raised 18%, Calcium is reduced 15%, Magnesium stays the same, and Sulfur is raised 71% this is the group #2 guidelines that include about 280 plant species. Perhaps Arjan or Franco could give us some insight on if these percentages are a good guide for Cannabis plants going from the Veg. to the Gen. stage of growth? In New Zealand they seem to have a little different take on what to do going from the Veg to the Gen stage of growth using Simon Lennard, and Dr. Lynette Morgan's guidelines Arjan and Franco's 15-7-22 Powderfeed for Hybrids would go from 150 to 130 PPM Nitrogen, 30 to 39 PPM Phosphorous, 183 to 264 PPM Potassium, 131 to to 74 PPM Calcium, 36 to 41 PPM Magnesium, and 48 to 55 PPM Sulfur. I had to add in the Calcium and the Sulfur to make the software work.

• 5 months later...

hi. I got one question. How should i use the PK from Canna on my plants? i have 2 big bang auto. i have read that somebody give it just once, 3 or 4 weeks for harvesting? another wrote that they give it when the plants just show pre flowering till 1 week before harvesting?

It doesn't matter if it is from canna or from any other company, Ithink PK 13/14 is PK 13/14. It is just an extra dose of flower nutes to make your buds bigger and more compact.

I would start a week or so after they begin to flower and slowly increase the dosage. Stop at least one weel before harvest. I bet they say it on the package too.

PK 13/14 is a must when you use "weak" fertilizers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I use a pk additive from House & Garden now, and it does help to reduce the flowering period by about a week and tighten up the flower formation. I use it for a week in the middle of the flowering period. I have used canna pk 13-14 and I agree with Firefighter pk is pk it doesn't matter to much who's brand is on the bottle. It doesn't make a 30% increase in yield like some claims. If your looking for that 30% increase in yield look after your babies 30% better. Like bigred i use silica and can't speek highly enough about it. I use it from clone to final feed. Alot of nuts dont have silica and it is an element that help in protecting your plants from stress.

• Like 1