Flowerbomb Kush

gonzosghost

still think it should not have been given free as a cup grow plant,, its got to much hype around it, if not enough to sell then no one should get it!! as the posr above said there is a lot of people who will just get the seeds and either sell them or grow them for clones and sell them, and the sad thing is they will get even more money as they can prove from there confirmation that they did infact have the real thing,,if every one in this world was honest then it wouldn't be a problem but THEY ARE NOT! I REALLY HOPE THEY ARE OUT THIS MONTH! :slow::roulette:

yes we have info since end of last year they said middle of the year, so it's middle of the year, i've said it in at least 1 threads already and i'm sure in this one it mst hang somewhere probably ^^ And could you try to keep the "moaning" like you call them, on your thread ;) for the moment only one feeling bad about it no matter what you say is you lol, i don't take anything bad don't worry but get over it bro what's done is done and it won't change ;)

dust there is no reason for me to make up that a few others felt a little let down by this, :resent: i feel a bit hurt ud think i would, but anyway its cool mate, About the flower bomb i have to say the main reason i am so exited about it is that it was one of the only strains at the cup this year that had nearly all i was looking for in a strain strong quick and good for pain and and i was really happy when by pure chance it was flower bomb kush. then i found out it was a GH strain and then i was standing watching it win the cup,lol. oh i meant to say that i agree with tokage and dust that i too never heard a thing about flower bomb clones for sale at the cup,,tho i have heard whispers of fake ones being sold in the US,, and to add i think its that very point that has made me mad with this knowing that there was the chance arse holes like that could get hold of this lovely strain and wreck its good name with a few shit clones,NOT THAT GH HAVE GIVEN THEM OUT,tho i think iv just realised that,lol . And to my final point dust mate this would be a good starin for the big one cola plants eh!!! as long as flowered early as hell,as its really quick anyway, can we see about getting some pictures of it growing so we can see how it grow and what the shape and stuff is like im sure loads of people would love that i know i would, :party:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok its here YEH!!! I was about to go and order it and then I noticed the flower time! has any one else noticed that its 8 weeks in or out? I can clearly remember being told god knows how many times at the cup that it was a fast flowering strain that would be ready from 5 n half weeks from flower, That was the main reason I liked it and voted for it! As I thought 'YES' this is nice especially for a flower time like that,,tho I did think that a few were far better tasting I decided that because it was nice and its flower time that this was by far the one that would have suited my purposes, so I voted for it, tho sorry I would not have if not for the flowering time, anyway hey its out now and cant make it flower faster,lol.. just confused as I say,

Haha but you are often confused :P :P kidding ;)

Fr the 6 weeks flowering, you did hear correctly, it is something reachable with the FBK when she is grown at 100% of her potential and in hydro. That's why we are not advertising more on that fast flowering, because not many growers will be able to reach that goal with their setup but the ones that will do will have a good surprise :) while the rest won't be disapointed by a 6 week flowering strain going for 8 ;)

I hope you will have a great grow with them man!

yeah, dust. people gotta understand that when you grow from seed especially hybrid cross's like FBK you have different phenotype variation's those that lean more toward's the og kush might have a bit longer of a finnishing time then those that are leaning more toward's the green crack side of thing's as green crack is known to be fast flowering. but i thought i would be excited about the FBK i honestly am more excited that white lemon and money maker are so cheap!!!!!! today is a great day for seed shopping. i heard the FBK is going fast tho!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...