Auto Mazar - Dutch Passion

EAZY-C

My auto Mazar plant 3-4 weeks into flower,vegged for about three weeks or so,it's under a 400W HPS in a tent,she's on Canna coco A+B and Canna Rhizotonic,I would normally add the booster and the zyme from Canna but for the price im just not using it any more and when my GHSC Powder Feeding turns up i'll be ditching Canna all together. She's in Canna coco peat with 1/4 parts worm castings,some Mineral Magic and trichoderma mixed through as well. PH is 5.70 and PPM is 1060 (Hanna). Pot size is 14L and I just simply hand feed and let it drain to waste,feeding about every three or four days at the moment,peace

Kush :drag:

post-16549-0-97288200-1353759548.jpgpost-16549-0-29052700-1353759947.jpgpost-16549-0-03089000-1353760298.jpgpost-16549-0-57023200-1353760688.jpgpost-16549-0-27092800-1353761059.jpgpost-16549-0-99215300-1353761426.jpgpost-16549-0-64921700-1353761791.jpgpost-16549-0-29323000-1353762560.jpg

post-16549-0-85408400-1353762956.jpg

• Like 1

awsome work bro!!! i don`t no why but every time i see a grower that uses canna i am always impressed with the color of the leafs and just the way the plant material looks it must be really good stuff but i think you will also dig the powderfeeding.

i am actually really happy you posted this i have been dying to see the auto mazar, i am an auto lover and i love anything with afghani genetics. i have smoked dutch`s normal mazar plant quite a few times its a great strain so i could only imagen the auto version being dope as well to be honest alot of dutch passion strains are awsome i like how they release stuff with other famous breeders like dj short and joint doctor. pleace keep us posted with the final results

• Like 1

hehe nice rollerblades man they look like some USD i use to have don't know if that brand still even exist lol ^^

Plant is looking wonderful man i hope she will like the powder and give some nice buds ;)

Have a good grow and keep us updated ;)

• Like 1

Thanks guys,yeah Tokage she is the biggest auto i have grown so far easily,should yield ok by looks of things. greenomatic87 yeah your right Canna are a great brand,it's really good just a bit expensive for the additives. So Dust use to skate some USD's huh? lol That's awesome,yeah they still make skates,probably still the best ones you can get,those in the pic are Razors not USD but very cool to hear you use to lace up and hit the streets,peace

Kush

• Like 1

Very sweet strain you got there... She's one of my all time favorites. It's also nice to see her grown under HID. Think I'll do my next auto run under that myself.

Be sure and let her go for a full 80 days form seed... I've grown her twice now and actually just started the curing process on my AutoMazar... :)

Rock hard buds and a smell that's just plain awesome... Hell, I'm even smokin a few early hitters of it...

Here's a pic of what you got to look forward too, if ya don't mind?

gallery_17223_640_110667.jpg

Good luck and she's lookin great. Good job too..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a cup entry if that's what you mean and I won't be entering the cup or updating this journal or any other,the mod team here is a joke,I've sent Jose.gh two messages now concerning the cup the last being a couple of weeks ago and not only have I not gotten any replies but the last one sent has not even been read,rude.

yeah like tok said X and Jose just have more than 2000 PM in their inbox so understand that they can miss a few sometimes, now before insulting all the mod team did you even try to ask the other persons of the mod team? i don't see anything in my box and be sure you would have been answered within the day, ask anyone..

So you might be angry and yet i don't know why but stay respectful.

What's the problem you were asking jose for?

Remember this ;)

Post By KUSH

snapback.pngTokage, on 16 October 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

Respect Jose.GH for the time you take. Can´t be easy to read everything and the answer it. I do know how buzy you can be. Keep up the good work Amigo.

^^^What he said,on ya Jose.GH

Kush :drag:

• Like 2

This is not a cup entry if that's what you mean and I won't be entering the cup or updating this journal or any other,the mod team here is a joke,I've sent Jose.gh two messages now concerning the cup the last being a couple of weeks ago and not only have I not gotten any replies but the last one sent has not even been read,rude.

That's a shame you can't give the modes there due.... I'm sure you've seen all the OTHER members here on the site !!!!!

What your doing is going straight to the top and bypassing the forum modes... That's like skipping over your supervisor at work and going to the owner... Now come on !!!! All that does is piss off both parties....

Try following the protocol.... You'll get much better results... :)

• Like 1