White strawberry skunk :)

BEDZ

So my intercom started buzzing at 7:30am the other morning. i thought who the hell is this at this ungodly hour of the morning. So I answer the buzzer and I say hello. A voice replied parcel. My mood went from anger to excitement knowing the only thing that I am expecting was my seeds and powder feed from greenhouse. I was like a kid at Christmas who could not wait to open my present and was even more excited when I opened it and found that I was sent the white strawberry skunk seeds and hybrid powder food I can not wait to get these baby's started as soon as my other lady's have done there business which is about 8 weeks off. But I thought I would get them started now and give them a decent amount of time to veg. I am only putting five seeds of the white strawberry skunk into germination because I want to do a few strains at the same time and have already got a journal going on at the moment and will put a link to after this update. Which is lemon skunk and which I would like to keep growing for a while a long side the white strawberry skunk. So in this journal I will be growing 14 plants total under 3 x 600 watt lights but only 4 of them will be white strawberry skunk as one plant will be kept as a mother and the others will be the other strains I mentioned.

So I put the five seeds of white strawberry skunk in a container of water last night to get them going. And by the next day they have already swelled up and sunk to the bottom of the container and can already see them cracking open. It's time for some kitchen roll I think.

post-17570-0-97354300-1353808657.jpg

post-17570-0-28113200-1353808701.jpg

• Like 3

Here's a little update for everyone . So the WSS seeds swelled up and the next day I put them in some kitchen roll and wrapped them in cling film. I checked them 24 hours later and the tap root was showing on all of them so I gently put the seeds in to some rockwool cubes and waited for the magic to happen and the next day to my surprise one had already popped up out of the rockwool took another 24 hours for another one to pop up the rest I'm still waiting on to show a appearance witch I'm sure will be tomorrow. Anyway here's a few pics. :)

post-17570-0-99348500-1354322351.jpg

post-17570-0-88058100-1354322419.jpg

post-17570-0-22142400-1354322457.jpg

post-17570-0-91340900-1354322497.jpg

post-17570-0-60806500-1354322529.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First 5 seeds were really slow and I had a problem with them the first few days I left them on window ledge with a radiator underneath when I come back in the morning they were dead so have started again with the other 5 taking a lot more care will post pics soon