White strawberry skunk :)

BEDZ

Yeah most of them are growing

Ok only problem was my cfl blew up over the new year so had to use some crappy clip on lights in till the shop opened then when it did they ran out of stock lol so had to carry on using the clip ons

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing some pics man, very sorry again for that space story!!

I edited your post, when you take the adress of your image you need to click on the "Image" icon, right under the smileys and text color button and they will appear directly ;)

Have a good grow they do look a little small indeed if they are 3 weeks old, if they are 2 weeks old it's pretty much normal size :)

Keep us updated man have a good grow

Hi dust sorry about starting the auto journal early my heads bin else where recently due to family illness. And I think I have got the hang of imageshack I hope lol. I'm uploading on my Iphone and could not follow the Instructions you gave as I think the site is setup different and could not see the URL address to copy it but have been sent a email resently to a link to them. And about the stunted plants I think it was u I told about my cfl breaking over the new year and the shop had none in stock do I had to use clip on ones which were about 20 watt lol

Yeah there all girls Which surprised me abit seen as everyone else who had made a journal on here has hermied as far as I know. Unless I'm wrong? Anyway I have kept 1 back as a mother and she it 100% female aswell can not wait to smoke this strain. :)

• Like 1