White strawberry skunk :)

BEDZ

damn feels good to finally some nice WSS keeping floering without problem ^^

I wish you the best for the end of grw man! looks promising so far!

ANy strawberry smell yet?

Have a good grow

• 2 weeks later...

looking great BEDZ love the way those buds grown reminds me a little of cheese growth. How is the smell now still not very strong?

thank you for your news hope everything finish as it is right now, great :)

Have a good grow

The smell has improved a lot but when I touch the buds there not really that sticky compared to the lemon skunk I got growing with them. I want to put a lil pic of them on here you reckon that would be ok?

Ok then here's the only 2 pics i have got on my phone at the moment will put a close up one on tomorrow these were from day 28 flowering they look a lot better now

Also I haven't updated my sweet mango journal as I think I will start it again they are so small still as you can see in the top pic I think I may have made a mistake by starting them in small pots

post-17570-0-78270200-1363385476.jpg

post-17570-0-96343600-1363385506.jpg

post-17570-0-79753300-1363385836.jpg

• Like 1

How your WSS going are they female???

2 hermie's - pulled yesterday, 2 definetley female, one looking very positive if not a bit crinkly ! Feeling a bit happier now seen your thriving, I need some more updates please!!!!

Wait until you see the pics tomorrow I have got 3 diff phenos of them and every one looks so good

Gaz: will try to update more pics tomoz for you mate and congrats on the girls will you be able to keep one back as a mother or is it to late

• Like 1

yes looking nice!! and like mopman said looking close to the end alreayd,but they seem to be fast girl it's true...

Thanks for the news BEDZ did you start flushing?

Have a good grow

• Like 1