Bozoph cheese scrog 11/26

bozoph

Day 12 rooting

1st root appeared to day, so the time lapse starts. I cut a whole in a piece of plastic to hold up a single cell from a propagation tray. It has its bottom cut off to let the roots hang and be recorded

post-8622-0-62795000-1359311480.jpg

post-8622-0-04462100-1359311528.jpg

• Like 4

I would expect nothing less Bozoph from you. Green and healthy. Is she using that 6pack recipe?

the mother is being fed powder feed. The clone has yet to be fed, but i will be powder feeding her the whole way.

nice setup you've found to get that camera rolling :) hope the light won't trouble the root growth too much, but for sure i hope it will make a nice vid :D

Keep us updated ;)

Have a good rooting!

The rooting seems to be going fine. That root has already tripled in size. And the dome has cleared up enough to see through so the timelapse should work. :)

• Like 1

alright bozoph everything seem's to be comming along nicely !!!! it's great that so many people are doing strain's that aren't done that often on this forum, you see alot of exodus grow's but not too many cheese grow's i can't wait to compare the way the flowers forum and what not . great sutff man i am pulling up a chair and rollin a fatty for this one!!

haha tok is true lloks like sonic!! :D

That is some nice timelaps man! that lil setup gave a niceresult i the end :) thanks for the hard work ;)

so how many days does this time laps represent? 1 day each time we see the fog come back i guess?

Have a good grow with that clone champion :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bro,

Your plant looks great, the Clone sismeta very efficient and with good results, really well. I also really like your timelapse, really good, congratulations, buddy ;)

I hope to keep a mother plant of one of these clones, we will be watching developments here, so follow it

Best regards :king:

• 2 weeks later...

Those white roots looks dangerous spiky. Like an hedgehog.

And come on, don´t tell me you do not find that fog evaporate look psychedelic?

maybe a lil psychedelic. depends how stoned u r . lol

haha tok is true lloks like sonic!! :D

That is some nice timelaps man! that lil setup gave a niceresult i the end :) thanks for the hard work ;)

so how many days does this time laps represent? 1 day each time we see the fog come back i guess?

Have a good grow with that clone champion :)

i think the vid spans 5 days.

thanks to every 1 not quoted

Transplant time

Sorry for the delay, I was waiting on some super critical clones to root. Now my lil cheese clone wont be lonely.

Mixed up a batch of 50/50 by volume Nutrafeild coco and Aztec perlite

post-8622-0-09650100-1361858502.jpg

Adding a beneficial microzhoa with Botanicare Zho

post-8622-0-06966100-1361858548.jpg

Nice healthy roots

post-8622-0-04984000-1361858717.jpg

Transplanted

post-8622-0-81437700-1361858820.jpg

Group shot with its super critical sisters

post-8622-0-87766600-1361858858.jpg

• Like 3

hehe nice update man i see that cheese has build some nice roots now :) you've been a little hard on nute with her or heat no? :) well she'll be fine anyway i know you treat them well ;)

Have a good grow man, i smoked a lot of cheese in Barcelona it's agreat smoke ^^

Keep us updated ;)

hehe nice update man i see that cheese has build some nice roots now :) you've been a little hard on nute with her or heat no? :) well she'll be fine anyway i know you treat them well ;)

Have a good grow man, i smoked a lot of cheese in Barcelona it's agreat smoke ^^

Keep us updated ;)

not heat or nutes. its a clone lots of funny things can happen when it has no roots

Thanks Bozoph. Sure looks nice and clean. When will we see a new time lapse video?

Roots are in excellent shape. Have you been using that ZHO before and if yes what did you think about it?

I have used the zho before with great results. its not my fav innoculant. but i ran out of the good stuff. next time lapse will be in a week or so

good good, i just thought i had broke my speakers haha but no it's your sound ^^

Seems like she reacted good to topping ;) Hope they make strong side branches ;)

Have a good grow man thanks for the timelaps