Bozoph cheese scrog 11/26

bozoph

Day 32 clone veg

I was looking at the calender and realized I don't have time to fully implement my scrog regimen. :( So I decided to just top them and veg for another week or so. that will leave me 10 weeks for flower and dry. That is cutting it close for a strain I have never ran and don't know how long it actually takes.

This morning I moved them under the 400w mh. I'm waiting on my "aa"s to charge to resume time lapse.

post-8622-0-84104800-1362770845.jpg

post-8622-0-79609200-1362770870.jpg

• Like 1

good good, i just thought i had broke my speakers haha but no it's your sound ^^

Seems like she reacted good to topping ;) Hope they make strong side branches ;)

Have a good grow man thanks for the timelaps

what the hell the sound wasnt like that on grow hd before I embeded.

and i havent topped yet im jus about to

• Like 1

Awesome buddy. I like how the right plant in the back get better for every second. First she show burned tips but the longer the vid goes the better she gets. It´s always a pleasure bro to see your time lap action.

ya she got a lil burned trying to feed her. i couldnt give the plant enough nutes without burning it. She was still hungery. so i switched back to my reg nute routine and she perked right up.

Well so much for time lapses. my cam crapped out :(:(:( i emailed the company to see what they can do, but with my luck it will be nothing. all i did was change the battarys now it wont turn on. soooooooooooooo pissed

damn sorry to hear!! you didn't put the batery on the wrong way :P

Hope you will be able to solve that quick and free!

Good luck man

believe me i thought of that, but in this cam u cant even put the batterys in backwards. not only that but the laser pointer aim still works. so i know there is power in there

• Like 1

Day 1 flower

With no time to implement my full scrog regimine :( . I have decided to flower the mother with the others to fill out the space. She will be scrogged and time lapsed :)

I transplanted her into a 5 gal Rootmaker air pot( the owner invented air pots in the 70s for the fruit tree industry). filled with 60% coco 40% perlite

flower feed schedule week 1

Base nute per 5 gal

Advanced jungle juice

Grow 50 ml

Bloom 50 ml

Micro 50 ml

Additives

Fox farms microbe brew 2o ml

Dyna grow pro silicate 10 ml

General hydro floronector 20 ml

PH 6.3 PPM 1150 (1.6-1.7 ec)

post-8622-0-83837300-1363798892.jpg

Whole room of ghsc :)

post-8622-0-68794700-1363798912.jpg

• Like 2

no more babies in there all those ladies are looking nice mna :) always busy with clones mother or other things lol, it makes a good show for us ^^

Have a good grow man thanks for the news ;)

Day 1 flower

Scrogged down the cheese mother to even out the canopy

post-8622-0-92836300-1363847603.jpg

Some under cutting will be needed, but I wait usually a few days after pinning then down to prune then up. To see if any shoots will make it to the net.

post-8622-0-45031700-1363847969.jpg

Some roots on the second batch of cheese clones

post-8622-0-86033200-1363847659.jpg

• Like 3

Its time again for Bozopeice Theater. Not alot to see in this episode. But it is interesting to see the switch to the 400 mh for the 250 mh totally diff spectrums.

The plants really didn't like the 250 at all( not just these it was mothers before). weird cuz they r from the same bulb maker.

Oh well enjoy.

http://www.growhd.tv/video/Cheese-clone-time-lapse-after-top/59a14f9fe50918b6bf8532826795f34f

• Like 3