Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sizla

One Love - One Plant --> White Lemon Riddim

The Ganja Guessing Game ! :P   

17 members have voted

1. 1. How many grams will I get from my plant ( dry )

• You will get non :P U a pour grower ....
    • 1-5
    • 6-11
    • 12-17
    • 18-23
    • 24-29
    • 30-35
    • 36-41
    • 42-47
    • more ..... a killo maybe two .... :P:P:P

fair enough ;) it seems sha had spread nicely in the end with that LST :)

Thanks for the pic man have a good drying ;)

yes , at pic its all buds :P so i am quite happy , they could be bigger but i think if i left them longer they would have swolen but life is life and i am sure i will enjoy the smoke !

nice stuff sizla !!!, it's too bad that you had to harvest earlyer then normal but in the end you ended up with a decent amount of milky crystal's so good suff man i hope the smoke turn's out well for ya any way's bro take it easy!

thx

hope it will be vary energetic smoke thx to erly harvest ; ]

looks like a good harvest

hope so ,, i think after drying ill get 20-30 grams of dry and well trimmed buds : P

• Like 1

it all depend on bud but overaly i like to start the " jar" phase erlier then in most articles on web - when weed is still little flufy and not rock hard , to recompensate i open more often the jars so the extra moisture vaporate

Sorry ppl i was quiet for so long. I do not have access to my pc :/ and am buissy at work.

Buds are alredy well dryed and manicured - i have some pics but i will need more time to upload them.

In the end i got 26 grams of pour buds and 8 grams of bud trims.

The total cost of 1 gram for me was ~£1.5

Thx 4 all of you who have been fallowing my grow journal :)

• Like 2

hi all , my contract endssoon so i will be back to my normal life in less then amonth from now ; ]

so i should update you with last missing part of this journall before 20th of next month ;]

till then enjoy the riddim ; ]

• Like 1

OK , journall is ready :]

Hope You enjoyed my grow !

Also again THX to GHS Crew for organizing this exelent event !

in the end as a tribut to ancient times :

White lemon bud retro - when grls were o naturel : P

gallery_16853_637_82318.jpg

• Like 1
Guest Rishzic

Successull wedding party effortless by working with Ukraine technique

most people, Both man and additionally females, desires in order to thankful. yet, there is no real pleasure without having a good family and that is completely accurate.

also at this present time it's actually so easy to find a real true love, an entire life soulmate which will be by from pleasure and therefore sorrow. men're disenchanted in women, and girls in general are convinced which mature suddenly lost all of their manly elements. unfortunately, is actually mainly heartfelt. regardless of attempting to be equivalent to the guys, young women eliminate his or gynaecoid elements. They do not think any additional that a majority of actually being reasonab sexual is a great advantage. so that moms be a little more sexy, men cast the availability of predestination and stay weak and reckless.

happily, The 21st century it's time ture of world wide in addition to the tremendous technological know-how. for that reason we be able to to seek a lot of our girlfriends within close to of the planet. at this point ever increasing numbers of guys have an interest in Ukrainian female. and it's not inadvertently. Women of Ukrainian start will be the rare types of women, what kind of person located a natural femininity, since that coevals between some other nations from the eu but also the nation.

existence living in Ukraextremely toughe is, commonly so now, in the time struggle and thus intense low-cost turmoil. even so Ukrainian lady still need full functionalities of real wives. they are surely woman, refined, young, caring in addition,yet watching for their knights.

in the, western to euro man are tired of doubting, Emancipated female of birthplace. therefore thousands of them capture free dating online lawyers, that include Ukraine intellect to be able to Ukrainian fiancee.

the buzz of Ukrainian women's springs up between year upon year. totally, quite a few present themselves increasing amounts of foreign family members, fulfilled not to mention enlightening. And the majority of are already mentioning his very own boys.

so very, energy a lady use gorgeous for people from other countries? first off, most of these mothers signify classiness, Femininity and additionally wisdom, which has been developed for generations by just those grandmothers.

rather than, Ukrainian female are incredibly fresh regular folks. individuals manage to heat an appropriate meals of all conventional things. the companies proceed their apartment clean and warm and comfortable, packed with asiafriendfinders review condition of love in addition to relationships. these are typically very best mums and responsible spouses. A partner amongst Ukrainian woman need never leave the house being seen wearing untidy footwear perhaps tshirt. when you are a good housewife, doesn't mean to be non sharpened. the majority of Ukrainian women have higher education. examples of these are quick and sensible and even humorous consult foreign languages.

you need to meet heart warming woman Ukraine is someplace where you ought to appointment without any doubt. But you have to address your selected one on top of that system him likings yield difference less demanding. in this case you will complete supporting female patient it is possible to constantly dream of.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.