Air pots

redeyedbuddha

The air pots and smart pots are amazing! They will give you a large root mass. My root mass has never been so big with my soiless mix I use.

The roots will air prune and cause the tap root to grow more little roots off the main one. It makes a lot of roots, more roots means more buds.

Smart Pot and Air Pots have been used in the nursery and tree industry for years (or similar potting methods)

I have noticed a bug difference in the speed of my plants growth and vigor. Plants do not get root bound and more oxygen gets to the roots as well. Be careful about temperatures as they can allow cold to get to the roots. The nice thing is that it allows the soiless or soil to dry out well inbetween watering/feedings.

I like the Air Pots but they are expensive. You can take them apart/down and store them. The Smart Pots are fabric and can be washed over and over again. The only thing with the Smart Pots is that its fabric and roots can be damaged when moving the pots around. So the Air Pots are worth the extra coin.

If you are trying to save go with the Smart Pots and at handles to them yourself or make sure you can slide them around instead of picking them up and crushing roots.

I can tell you know that after 40 days of veg and 30 days of flower my kush plants roots have taken over most of the space in the Smart Pots. Seems like there is little soiless mix left, lots of root!

You will see a difference side by side. That is for sure. Just make sure to take them out and check the root mass, it will be a huge difference.

• Like 2

You didn't need a side by side Test! Just trust what MissKitty....mmeeww...said. I've seen alot of AirPot supported grows and now i've got them too, but didn't use it right now...have to wait, till my Babies are strong enough to move.

cheers...

gus

Toaor has been using Airpots for as long as i can rember.

Be sure to check out some of his grow journals.

Bozoph also had a type of air pot, though i forget the name, but they were square shaped ones and I think he had good results with them.

Peace

Lams

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The air pots and smart pots are amazing! They will give you a large root mass. My root mass has never been so big with my soiless mix I use.

The roots will air prune and cause the tap root to grow more little roots off the main one. It makes a lot of roots, more roots means more buds.

Smart Pot and Air Pots have been used in the nursery and tree industry for years (or similar potting methods)

I have noticed a bug difference in the speed of my plants growth and vigor. Plants do not get root bound and more oxygen gets to the roots as well. Be careful about temperatures as they can allow cold to get to the roots. The nice thing is that it allows the soiless or soil to dry out well inbetween watering/feedings.

I like the Air Pots but they are expensive. You can take them apart/down and store them. The Smart Pots are fabric and can be washed over and over again. The only thing with the Smart Pots is that its fabric and roots can be damaged when moving the pots around. So the Air Pots are worth the extra coin.

If you are trying to save go with the Smart Pots and at handles to them yourself or make sure you can slide them around instead of picking them up and crushing roots.

I can tell you know that after 40 days of veg and 30 days of flower my kush plants roots have taken over most of the space in the Smart Pots. Seems like there is little soiless mix left, lots of root!

You will see a difference side by side. That is for sure. Just make sure to take them out and check the root mass, it will be a huge difference.

SORRY SHOULD HAVE READ 'MissKittyKat' FIRST

Air pots are different from Fabric pots.

Which one are we discussing.

I would like to try theAurora Innovations ROOT POTS .

Any info greatly appreciated

post-19084-0-05207700-1379547526.jpg

post-19084-0-26434800-1379547538.jpeg

Hi 'MissKittyKat

Thanks for the info.

Do you have feel yet for the size of the AIR POTS?

I am planning on growing 6 plants under a 600 w mh/hps light.

I tought i would veg them to 24 inch's (Big Bang), should flower to 34 inch's.

Any info on pot size appreciated.

PS: I am growing in soil.