Levente Damnesia Coco

Levente

looks nice seems they all have pretty much same leaf shape no? how are the size uniform? we don't see much on pics the size diference ^^

Thanks for the news levente don't be shy give us more ;)

Have a good grow

Thanks man! I Flushed them 2 days ago with 1.3 ec, 6 PH... previously they got 1.7 ec. I use rainwater basically with a drop of vinegar in it nad Biogrow+ PF + Fishmix+ Rhyzo... Usually i set to around 0.9 with the pf (rain is 0.14) and add the others. I started the grow withe the indica powder, but soon Mg def started so had to change to the hybrid and added some hardwater and a very little ripen (gh) to the affected plant's mixture, and they seem to do perfect now. Also i do foliar feeding sometimes on 1.2-1.4 ec also rainwater and fishmix. Now 2 indica is showing a little K def... i guess it would b hard to find a uniform feeding that suits to all these strains at once... :D

Tomorrow doing pics of all individually before they get transplanted.

These 5 plants looked pretty much alike to me..slightly different grow patterns and sizes but I had no phenos more on Indica or Sativa side -There is definitely a distinctive Haze charracteristic in the background but the A.M.S. is dominant I think .