Levente Damnesia Coco

Levente

Hey guys! Thanks for the comments! Leopard u r absolutely right! The only problem is the plants do not live with me. And i must mix the food before actually taking a look of them. And it is specially challenging with 10 strains going on at the same time, some 1 week younger, some a bit older... I usually push my plants as hard as i can, but not this time, not till they equally strong. But damnesias seem to eat a lot. Also i am fighting with cold nights unfortunately. If u check my gallery, u can see 1 opium hit by cold on 1 side. But Damnesias seem to take the cold very easy, actually pushing me to give them a try outdoors this year, so i will cut a few clones for sure!!!

med_gallery_1729_750_59208.jpg

• Like 1

Mr. - , thanks for your sharp eyes, and straight critics!!! :D U r totally right!! I should have waited 1 more day, but life is not so easy... And yes, they could take some more nutes, specially N! The only thing gives me headache is i have 10 strains in different stages of developement, and i must mix the feeding for them all at once, and without actually seeing them before... so i only can guess what they might wish to get... They surely looked better when i monitored them 3 times a day! LOL But i am satisfied still! Ec is 1.7 and slowly rising. PH 6. Temp is low like 13-23 C...but I am specially happy about the fact that damnesias seem to take the cold nights best of all strains i have, making me think of trying it outdoors as well this season! 1 opium got hit by cold. U can see more pictures in my gallery!!! Happy growing!

Hi

Super garden. Big harvest coming soon...

But always my 5 cent. :brunette: Levente(I know u know) but when do u planting/repotting put them a bit lower in medium(coco,soil etc) max. 2cm from top they gonna stay shorter and bushy. yours a bit stretchy...(wee tip's of Pi2)

U going good man!

Best Luck!

Bam,

yes, I have to admit too, Damnesia seems to handle the cold very well, compared to like 1 specific Phenoe of Afgooey that seems to hate anything below 18°C.

The Damnesia is for sure a good outdoor candidate for the coming season if flowering time and autumn somehow fit.

Bam, I have usually max 4-5 Strains and this is already a huge burden if you do it right, TEN strains waaaaahhaaa why do you press yourself that hard may I ask ?

Fim

Sorry

This is not my grow journal and I planedt 6 strains with 11 plants atm. Thre might be males in between the 3 Misterions - so i want to grow 10 maximum.. They come in 2 stages about 3 weeks apart, so the canopy might not be too difficult to deal with. All hybrids . They end up under 2 lights after they reach a certain growth. Nothing to worry about !

Sure it is a lt of work still but I did it before ... I like the varieties - More of a problem is starting new plants every 3 to 4 weeks etc.

• 2 weeks later...

hey Levente, always hard on different strains man.

If you are then additional to that not always around this is even more difficult conditions. Nevertheless the style of growing seem to fit your "needs".

The big pots can hold the water a bit and the shape of the plants....i can imagine how nice this can look in a bit. A little forest of straight buds.

Just keep up the effort, gonna be good man. thx 4 sharing

peace

• 2 weeks later...

We r getting to the flowering slowly... low temps made the veg much longer than i expected and was a little disappointment, but now they seem to b ready. 5-6 plants i will keep+ 6 clones... i hope i will find some pearls of the phenotypes this time!

Thanks for the nice comments and tips! They r always welcome! 10 strains r a lot if u have to feed them with the same solution... now they all seem to b on track, most likely i will keep 1 damnesia, 1 doctor, 1 super crit, 1 kalashnikowa, 1 magicbud and 1 opium... On the picture u can see a kalashnikova on the left, doctor under her, the mid lane is 2 super crit, 1 opium, on the right Opium on the top, 2 Big Buddha cheese in the mid, and damnesia in the corner! I wanted to take more pictures!! please forgive me, battery went down... I take more pictures on sunday i promise!

hello friend

Your ph and ec are fine but the plants show my point of view

1-I see a deficiency of magnesium in older leaves (may be an excess of nitrogen that blocks magnesium). see if the veins of the leaves are greener than the rest of the sheet.

2 - iron deficiency, essential to the process of photosynthesis. The leaves have a very pale green.

3-nitrogen deficiency, plants need more food but seeing the EC and height, arms plants do not think it's lack of nitrogen.

reading your crop and read that using rainwater initial ec with 0.19, you should add (Ca, Mg, Fe) until the EC of 0.70 and then to Ec powder feding you want.

You can buy these nutrients separately and manually apply but do not recommend it, an excess of one of them will create another deficiency.

The best and tested product that is Magical (Technaflora)

I recommend you do a good washing roots and follow my advice

Thanks for your kind comments! Yes, i think the same as u Leopard. It's been a headache for me to feed these plants. Never had so many different problems on my plants, it takes time till i can work out the diferences in the needs of the plants. Powderfeeding needs some correction on certain strains. I've been mixing the rain with ec 1 tapwater that suppose to contain much Cal, Mg and evn Iron as well. I found the Hybrid powder better to my plants than the indica one, i changed to that 1 becouse of the higher ratio of the mentioned elements. But still, hard to work it out man!!! Belive me!! I even give them foliar feeding on 1.4 ec, but still. Magicbud has been a bitch, meanwhile super criticals, and Opiums doing lovely, so as the bbc. If i give them more Mg and Cal, they shout for K... then i give them more K, and they want more N.... this is where i am standing now... I made my water to 0.3, then some biogrow like till 0.7, and the rest till 1.8 i gave powder... Last time a bit of PK also added when i switched to 12/12 ! I would love to try the feeding for motherplants to see if i had such issues during veg...

I am not as critical as the others about the state of your plants. It would help to see them under natural lights to judge the color. I think you did a real good job cleaning them from the underside and to get a good canopy. The real problem if you want is a) too many plants in that space, B) cool temps due to outdoor/winter and tents do not block out cold temps in the room the tent is in and if hat is cool the girls simply show lesser vitality. Finally they could use more/better lights. They would as well benefit from air flow/vents but since it is too cold in the first place that is not an option atm.

Finally I agree with the Hybrid powder being better for the plants than the Indica imo too - that stinks a bit in roock wool as well.

Now you know where to improve I still salute you for the way the girls look. Neat and clean, well shaped and healthy enough for the next stage Flowering

May the force be with ya ! Green all the way..

Thank you Bam-Bhole!!! Your words r wise. Actually with the current plants, the optimal would be like 8-10 L pots instead of the 6.2 i am using. But this round is about picking mothers, and after this i will work from clones, 1 fimming, and they will b flowered, so i think in case of a sog operation, 36 plants on 1.44m2 is not to much... it will rather give me a nicely filled canopy, with the less wasting posibble! The cold in fact slowed them a lot... last time i went and checked at the end of the dark period.... 11 C, now u can imagine. I also had smaller problems with the frequency of the watering that will b solved soon. And finally about the light. Atm they get it from a 400W sonTpia plus + a 250 W dual cfl. Will b upgraded shortly also! Stay tuned! ;) Peace

• 3 weeks later...

nice Levente thanks for the pics ladies seems pretty vigorous :) and i see some little budding going on :)

Have a good grow man keep them powdered ;) i keep you aware as soon as i know for your kit