Levente Damnesia Coco

Levente

Finally we can see some buds!!!! Loving them!! Each has a little different smell! The Damnesia speaks about her heritage!! Cheese are doing great also, and on the last pictures u can see the magicbuds budding!! I guess they will b ready first, with the cheese fallowing, and the rest r looking moreorless in the same stage... Have a very nice day Hunters!!

really interesting sh!t dude , awesome to see Damnesia growing indoor.... in another forum as i say to u . other guyz grow indoor and have some problem with the tall but i think you are better grower than they.

good vibes 4 all

Thanks man!! Yes they stratching a lot! But the ones i fimmed do not stretch that much by far! Now i am about to surround the bulb with the plants... the small ones under the hps, the tallers around... I think i will get an acceptable yield, but far from what i wish in the near future... This run was about mother selection, the next one will b the real sog how my tent was designed!!! Thanks again for your nice comments!!! Keep on looking!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice selection of ladies in your jungle..quite a few of them too :) I can't comment on the rest but the super critical I've grown in auto form and it was really great so I can only imagine what the regular photo super c. would be like! All the best with the rest of the grow!

Peace

Oh yes my friend! The autoflowering is the best auto i've smoked so far, but the regular is out of this world!! My favorive strain yet, but the flowerbomb is side by side with it, and the damnesia is looking hella frosty also!!! I must also mention that i like the paradise seeds strains also so far. Now new pictures!