15 gallon (56.78L) aquarium for reservoir

Pots

1 gallon (3.79L) Root maker air pots

Light

600w hps

digital ballest

Sunleaves predator cobra 6 hood

Nutes

Advanced nutrients jungle juice (3 part base)

Botanicare hydroplex (flower stimulator)

General hydro floronector (flower sweetener)

Looks nice for a DIY man congratz :)

I hope the girls will like it and make big roots in those ;) so these i guess are the final sized pots? is it planned that roots grow out of the pots too or will they stay inside the airpots? and it is coco and perlite in those pots?

Have a good grow man i'm witing to see beutiful girls ;)

ok thanks for the answer man, i have 2 airpots i was give to try but i didn't get the chance to do it yet, do you already know how the pots will react to the high level of humidity the will often have? i would be afraid to use those in that purpose the way i see them they could mold easily lolol but i really hope i'm mistaking on that feeling (and i'm probably lolol ;) )

Best of luck man i moved your thread too to grow journal section ;)

Day 3 flower

flipped the lights a few days ago. so here we go.

they have been gaining about an inch (2 cm) -1.5" (3cm) a day and have started to drink so they r ready to get daily floods. so i added a timer to flood once a day for 15 mins. now all ive got to do is pop in and top off my water. then raise the ppm/ec and ph it

post-8622-0-67004000-1355119437.jpg

so you only get those girls drink by underneath corect?

Looks good man thoose girls seems vigorous they have gain lot of size since last time :)

Thanks for the news man ;)

Have a good grow

ya in ebb and flow hydro the plants are only watered from beneath. the purpose to this is a little thing called hydrolic pressure. what happens when a plant is flooded from below is the pressure of the rising waters force the out air in the medium, exhausting the stale air. when your flooding recedes the opposite happens, drawing fresh air down to the roots.

Huw much did you raise the ppm?

i was around 1000ppm( 2.0ec) on them as clones but now that they have started to take off and looked alittle hungry (a bit pale yellow) i bumped it up to 1200ppm(2.4ec) and added a supplement called insta green from dyna grow. ive used it before and it works wonders

• Like 1

the front 2 u see are the mk ultras they were getting burned while i was starving my super crits. i hate running multiple strains . especially in a flood set up.

so the leaf curl is from burning the mks and the crispy tips r from starving the super crits