bozoph ebb and flow sog

bozoph

• 2 weeks later...

nice man, not as clean looking as the scrog, but it's the point isn't it :P

Happy with that SOG so far? how high did the girls end? doesn't seems too high looks good and buding everywhere

Have a good flow ;)

• 2 weeks later...

nice man, not as clean looking as the scrog, but it's the point isn't it :P

Happy with that SOG so far? how high did the girls end? doesn't seems too high looks good and buding everywhere

Have a good flow ;)

ya im happy with the sog.( not my 1st try at it ). they ended up about 18" (45 cm) they started at about 6" (15cm). seems to me no matter how big my super crits get they only stretch 12" (30cm ) in flower

Actually one of your finest work so far, to me anyway. That is quality bud.

did you change nute or something?

I did switch nutes but not till the last 2 feedings. went to dnf six part. it gives u full control over the nutrient spectrum. i love it and so do the plants

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

congratz man!! is seems that sog has turned pretty well in the end :) The purple one looks of course very nice!! but it's always nice when it's purplishing ^^

From what you saw you think yeild will be the same compared to a scrog grow on same space?

Thanks for the pics man have a good drying and smoking ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm very very nice! nicely ripe i seee red veins under one of the pics of the leaves? seem of done okay but would look into that for the future so doesnt become a serious issue :)

thanks for your concern, but the plants with the purple stems were already in flush. and if your not getting colors in flush, you are doing something wrong.

congratz man!! is seems that sog has turned pretty well in the end :) The purple one looks of course very nice!! but it's always nice when it's purplishing ^^

From what you saw you think yeild will be the same compared to a scrog grow on same space?

Thanks for the pics man have a good drying and smoking ;)

yeild was actually less like a 100g less :( but it is really stony so i cant complain

Bozhop you old tiger! I´m proud over you. I turn my back for a week and you greet me like this when i get back home. Sweet brother! You owe me a smoke session over cam!

name a time. we will smoke it up

too all others not quoted thank u

• Like 1

Bozoph .... How does the below works & 2 what colors are u referring 2?

"and if your not getting colors in flush, you are doing something wrong."

Why are you curing in vacuum sealed plastic bags?

the colors i refer to is wat i call the fall effect( yellowing leaves, coloring stems). it is the natures way of saying its done

lookng like clean buds man!! it's only the trimming in the bags?

Also wanted to ask last time how much more or less time you've taken to finish this grow compare to a SCROG one?

ya its just trim in the bags.

my best scrog yeilded 350g this only yeilded 250