*COMPLETED* GREEN O's White Lemon and Train Wreck powder feeding test !!!

Gfarmer

lovely update greeno as usual lol, yes indeed girls have had a nice haircut, but you're right i love to do it too ^^ usually i take any leaf growing from the main stems and skweek!:)

Anyway i'm sure they'll love it, and lol TW looks like a damn lazy lady compare to those lemons :P

Long pheno is damn long too you're gonna leave it like this?

Have a good grow man ;)

the trainwreck i didnt do a "defoliation technique" on i just took off the lower leaf's from that plant and pretty much the same goes for WL#3 because they werent getting any light and there lower fan leafs where causing shade on the other plants . WL number 1 i did the most on it's also the one doing the best and the WL#2 i did a little less on but i am also not finnished with it. you do defoliation in sections first the main fan leafs then the secondary eventually the closer bud leaf's as they appear the idea is to open up the plant to get more light in WL 1 i barely left left any at the top but a few just for look's WL #2 is 1 step behind white lemon number 1.

now defoliation as a technique there is no one way written in stone on how to do it, start from the bottom or start from the top the objective is to take off all the main and secondary fan leafs leaving only the bud site's and there leafs and then some even take those off as they develop. you can start from veg altho tha is highly debated but i find most say that day 21 of flowering is the best day to start but the idea is to open up the bud side's to more direct light so i like to do the defoliation under the light to actually physically see the light increase and only take off what i feel is necessary or what is causing shade on the plant you'll notice on WL#1 the most advanced one that is finished defoliation i took off allmost all the main and secondary fan leafs leaving only a couple at the top for looks but those couple when i put the plant under the light aren't causing any serious shade so i left them. WL#2 however is in the second stage i have 1 more session to go so you can see there is more leafs on that plant but compared to #1 the buds are half the size so already i am seeing that the techniques is working but i mean just look at how much the flowers are developing on WL #1 now that its completely opened up.

i new doing this technique i would get some slack from growers around here laughing at it or saying whatever because it doesent look pretty or whatever but the truth is it drastically increases yeild and when your working with big plants under not the most ideal situation wattage wise you have to use techniques like these or training topping a hole number of different techniques that aren't favour'd because of the stress they incur or else your yeild's will be pitiful usually i just train but this time i decided to try something different i know that it will increase my yeilds tho and if you have an judgement about it i implore you to take a moment and wait to see my results because i can promise that you will like what you see when all's said and done.

lovely update greeno as usual lol, yes indeed girls have had a nice haircut, but you're right i love to do it too ^^ usually i take any leaf growing from the main stems and skweek! :)

Anyway i'm sure they'll love it, and lol TW looks like a damn lazy lady compare to those lemons :P

Long pheno is damn long too you're gonna leave it like this?

Have a good grow man ;)

yeah its crazy it's sort of stopped streching but damn is it huge compared to the other plant's ive thought about what i can do but aside from lifting the other plants up with box's and books and what not to even out the canopy i am running a blank i thought about training but its huge and i am running out of space width wise if you got any idea's i'm all ears??

one thing tho when they are under the light i lift all the other plants up so the canopy is even it's a bitch but i would soon kill the tall plant then have all my other plants disadvantaged because of the massive size difference i figured tho that lifting the other plant's up is better then just taking out the tall broad

rofl well would be only 1 top i would tell you to bend till it break and hang lower, but on that many amount of tops lol i think only solution is what you're doing with the books under the others

If i think of something i'll pass and let you know ^^

Looking Good greeno.

I to am using defoliation technique and as soon as I saw your pics I recognised that look. :)

This is my second time using the technique, please feel free to check out my journal.

We are both at a similar stage in flower, with mine being 3-4 weeks in.

Keep up the good work bro.

Peace

Lams

lams im glad you stopped by ive seen your current grow very nice , believe it or not your the one the got me looking into this technique back when i was growing the autobomb i tryed it and got like over double the yeild on the plant i defoliated but i remeber you had a thread about it a while back and i really took it in. if i had like a nice 1000W light going i don't no if i would feel the need to do it but i probably would to some some extent i havent had a single grow where i havent defoliated the plant alittle bit but yeah bro i totally got the idea from you i did it before but not to the extent. before i always felt you should never take fan leafs off unless its totally necessary now i have a much more liberal approach to it to be honest it causes alittle stress but if you do it at the right times the plant bounces back in no time .

and actually the more i read into defoliation techniques on other plant's besides cannabis it's a popular technique in horticulture and is used on a number of different plant's in different stages of the plants life .

• Like 1

here's a couple more WL#1 pictures for you tokage, i gotta say i am impressed with how quick this strain is forming the flower's considering that according to the report's i have seen its about a 70 - 75 day strain so i have like 45- 50 days left to go. they are already getting some resin on the leafs as well they smell really hazy like thats jack herer kinda haze smell almost i can't wait to see how the aroma evolves i was expecting more of the white strain odor but i am good with both.

GHSC White Lemon #1

wl1004_zps4f75a035.jpg

wl1012_zps2ea049fd.jpg

wl1022_zpsb1a44641.jpg

wl1025_zps0268f8ee.jpg

• Like 3

Bro I'm really excited to see how big those buds are gonna be on the lemons. Damn man they are quick!! I'm sure the growers green thumbs have something to do with the speed :) Very nice job with the defoliation man, great example to follow I think. I noticed it worked really nice my last scrog, the method is a little different with the screen, getting rid of the lower stuff once the stretch is finished mainly as well as some choice big fans.. the idea and results are the same. I always enjoy reading your journal entries and seeing your work cause 9 times outta 10 I learn a little bit more. Thanks for sharing and growing such wicked awesome plants!!

Peace

• Like 1

thanks everyone for the support!!!

i thought since today i picked up a couple nice green house strains i would share a few picture's although today was sort of a sad day, i found out today that one of my neighbourhood medical dispensaries was shut down by the toronto police department. they will most likely be open again in the future but the cops seems to like to rob hard working individuals they come in arrest whoevers working there steal all the marijuana and money on site and then the club is aloud to open weeks later its an injustice.

Great White Shark

gws001_zps7665d20f.jpg

gws003_zpsb16dc63e.jpg

gws004_zps0916674a.jpg

Jack Herer

gbh3_zps03c5ea00.jpg

gbh5_zpse0b8a8ae.jpg

gbh6_zpsfe142914.jpg

• Like 2

What will happen to the owners according to the law?

as far as i know the owner didn't get arrested, just the 2 people that happened to be working there at the time got arrested and charged not for selling marijuana but for selling exstracts apperently the law is really strick on clubs selling products like Budder and bubble hash. as for whats gonna happen my guess is that the charges will be dropped and then the club will be aloud to reopen i say this because this isent the first time the cops raided the place but all they did last time was steal all the weed and money and then left this time they arrested employee's so who know's what i do know is that i went by today to see if it was open and it was still locked up so no news yet unfortunately.

i no i just added some bud shot's yesterday but today i picked up some more of that sensi star and the bud just looking incredible i had to share it with you guy's ill make it quick so check it this bud is some serious sensi !!!

Paradise seed's - sensi star

sensistar001_zpsf42249fe.jpg

sensistar005_zps8db3cb42.jpg

sensistar006_zps8db9fb90.jpg

sensistar010_zpsa55eebd1.jpg

sensistar012_zps44f328b7.jpg

sensistar013_zps445b0cb6.jpg

• Like 2

sweet pics man, you still use that samsung you had? could you remind me name might have to rebuy a small one like this ^^

o man i almost forgot about that camera haha , naw the Samsung was a cell phone i used to use to take picture's before i had an actual camera ( like my first 2 grows i posted on strainhunters) the camera i use is decently priced it's a Canon PowerShot A720-IS 8MP. it's still an older camera but its pretty decent like the macro setting's, it has a digital zoom option where you can set the camera to start out and 2 times the normal setting so when you focus in you can get in real close. you can find it online on like amazon for like 150$ - 200$ maybe even cheaper if you get a used one

UPDATE!!!!! DAY 29 OF 12/12!!!!!!!

i would just like to take a moment to thank everyone who has been following my grow's , i just found out that my previous grow the exodus cheese and green o matic grow i did just hit over 10 000 views and i was really shocked at that i have gotten close but never reached 10 000 yet so i gotta say its humbling to know that even tho i don't have the biggest set up and that i use pretty much what ever nutrients i can get for cheap or free because i cant afford anything else and to still have people checkin out the progress and following what i am doing here it's a great feeling especially when i think of how many amazing and talented growers are on this site so i just wanted to thank those who enjoy and support my work from those who have followed me from the beginning like 14 months ago when i posted my first grow to now, and also to thank those just seeing my stuff for the first time for comming out and i hope everyone enjoy's this next update because i put alittle more effort in taking the picture's. So enjoy and happy huntin!!!

for those who havent seen my last grow and are interested in seeing my first grow to hit over 10 000 views the link is below!!!

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/4652-greenomatic87-ghsc-powderfeeding-vs-general-hydroponics-flovanova-offical-report/page__st__220

ok now that i got that off my chest !!!! i would like to say a few thing's about the progress WL#1 is blowing up lot's of bud but WL#2 supprised me even more while there is less bud's on WL#2 so far, the amount of resin this early in the game is staggering in comparison, if i where to attempt cloning this strain that would probably be my first pick now just because of the amount of resin and the hazy goodness in the aroma it let's off. trainwreck is doing really nice as well even tho the bud site's arent very big there is a nice amount of resin on the sugar leafs and bud sites i have no doubt that that plant will give off some killer smoke even if the yeild's aren't quite up to par with the WL. and then there is WL #3 it has finally stopped streching and the buds are really starting to take shape while that plant isent the prettiest of the bunch it has by far the best aroma even touching the stem fill's my room with the great hazy odor of this lovely white lemon strain!!!!.

aside from that the plant's are all taking to the powderfeeding nicely and i am keeping them on powderfeeding at 1 gram per L till the end, i keep the ph at 6.0 and have been going 4 days full nutes 5 day just water and then repeat and a full flush every second week!!! so now for the picture's!!!

White Lemon #1

day29008_zps75fb5988.jpg

day29011_zpse00fd2e8.jpg

day29012_zps3964fb19.jpg

day29013_zpsdc98eb5f.jpg

day29014_zpsc5fde8c4.jpg

day29015_zps3839dfc8.jpg

day29017_zps9a7d730a.jpg

day29019_zps0d7db18c.jpg

day29022_zpsdadbb0e5.jpg

day29026_zps1e3b8f46.jpg

White Lemon #2

day29028_zps25d0e8dc.jpg

day29029_zpsadd28478.jpg

day29030_zpsf7e6db34.jpg

day29031_zps072bddf5.jpg

day29032_zps89a03e53.jpg

day29034_zps6fa3206b.jpg

day29037_zps7bd82750.jpg

day29038_zps982d5cd1.jpg

day29039_zpsa4fb379d.jpg

day29041_zps1f4d46aa.jpg

day29042_zpsf8bcb259.jpg

day29043_zps4350d3fd.jpg

day29044_zps8973a337.jpg

day29047_zpsb808de61.jpg

day29049_zpsc69ee00f.jpg

White Lemon #3

day29079_zpsd510a175.jpg

day29082_zpse9f13cdd.jpg

day29083_zps1dacd670.jpg

day29086_zpsb1a092e0.jpg

day29087_zps40c4ac10.jpg

day29091_zps64366798.jpg

TrainWreck

day29052_zps08a41efe.jpg

day29054_zpsdac6f252.jpg

day29056_zps03e74f23.jpg

day29060_zpseedfd83e.jpg

day29061_zps87fc5ecc.jpg

day29062_zps0eb722de.jpg

day29064_zps34996d6f.jpg

day29065_zps0a7bc6fc.jpg

day29066_zps4933811b.jpg

day29067_zps99365cd3.jpg

day29068_zpsbe3fcfa0.jpg

day29070_zps770ea838.jpg

day29071_zpsb1263369.jpg

day29078_zps4f41871d.jpg

day29076_zps574ddc0c.jpg

OK everyone thats it for now remeber "KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!!" and happy huntin till next time!!!

• Like 4

Congrats on the 10.000 views. You take nice pix and have an informative style, so this is not surprising me people like it just like I do. BTW ou are invited to check out my Damnesia grow. The last plant is really good looking after a good 9 weeks in flower and the nugs are oh so tasty !.

I am not sure if I like #3 more than WL #2. These white family strains hardly ever disappoint. Man that great White Shark bud is oozing from frost. One thing i always wonder is : is it your camera and software that makes these buds so liquid and shiny looking or are the buds in canada just better :-) ?

So is it a crime to sell concentrates in canada ? If they confiscate money + weed and then drop charges they have to give back or not ? At least the money I guess ?

It is a pity laws are so unclear Coffeshop biz in Holland is just working much better from the start.

As far as grow journals go: yehj there are a lot of good ones around but so far i don't see much product out. Will be interesting to see the results coming in slowly but surely..