*COMPLETED* GREEN O's White Lemon and Train Wreck powder feeding test !!!

Gfarmer

Strain hunting Pre-update report!!!

Hey everyone, since tommorow it's time for my weekly update i decided it would be cool to do a little report on the current strain's i am smoking. this week i am kickin it old school with some just really great strain's.

the first being a famous green house variety the GWS this bud is just incredible this batch is exstremely pungent for GWS and tasty as well the smell is almost flowery and fermented and a little spicy it's just great and the high is very strong and narcotic like you get a real strong head buzz followed by a nice body buzz but i love it because it doesent burn you out as much as like a full indica kush strain would so it's a nice strain to smoke in the evening or later in the day. one of my all time favorite's...

the GHSC Great White Shark

oldkoolbuds011_zpse92f3d53.jpg

oldkoolbuds013_zps20cd9c82.jpg

oldkoolbuds012_zps819c750d.jpg

oldkoolbuds008_zps5a2100c6.jpg

The second strain i have to shae today is a Canadian Classic, i thought it be interesting to how this with the Green house because this strain is very similar. the GH GWS is a white widow X super skunk cross, i am not sure if this was intentional or just by coincidence but a Canadian breeder from Montreal Canada's compassion club managed to obtain a cutting of GH white widow from Amsterdam in the late 90's with that cutting he took that cutting and crossed it with what i believe to be a special type of skunk #1 plant ( i'm not entirely sure if it is skunk #1 because aside from a profile of the strain on the montreal compassion club website not much is actually published about this strain that i can find but it rumored to be a skunk #1 plant) the widow genetic's however are obvious. the cross's name is Jean guy, it is famous in the medical community in canada the bud is very unique looking it has a yellowish green colour to it and the plant fade's really nicely when grown to full maturity and flushed really well. it's most unique feature is it's odor it smell's like eucalyptus the bud's are highly resinous and stink like eucalyptus and white widow. this strain has been reported to work extremely well for patient's with fibromyalgia, as ell as MS and a number of other condition's that involve nerve pain. often patient's will report it to be more effective then there opiate based pain killer's.

at my club we are lucky and get this amazing strain at discount price's even tho it could sell for MUCH more then 8$ a gram.

Jean Guy ( GH white widow X skunk #1?)

oldkoolbuds024_zps74a73b0c.jpg

oldkoolbuds021_zps361e70c9.jpg

oldkoolbuds023_zps416f80b8.jpg

oldkoolbuds0242_zps301700ac.jpg

The last strain i have today is yet another old school classic Paradise seed's sensi star. Earlyer in this grow i posted picture's of sensi star this batch is similar in quality potency wise but much different in a lot of way's it has been dryed better there seem's to be more crystal's it smoke's really nice has a very subtle and pleasant vibe to it , a great strain smoke while having a coffee.

Paradise Seed's - sensi star

oldkoolbuds025_zps90edfdcd.jpg

oldkoolbuds029_zpsf067ff94.jpg

oldkoolbuds031_zps6a5fa00b.jpg

Anyway's that's it for tonight, Tommorow i willl do my weekly update of my grow, the end is getting near so check in tommorow night around this time for that. Until then take it easy, and stay safe.

• Like 1

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day 61 of 12/12!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright so it's been another week! that plant's are doing really good and it's getting really close. WL # 2 look's like it's ready to come down but i am gonna leave it alittle while longer i think. WL #2 and the Train wreck plant have been in an extreme flush period for 7 day's, On the first day of the flush period i put 4 L through each plant of distilled water and each day since the plant's have gotten 2L's each.

the day after i do the big flush where i get rid of the run off, i follow this scedule.

one day i pour 2L each plant and allow the plant to drink the run off in the catch tray,

the following day i pour another 2L's through but i discard the run off this time.

i repeat this schedule of 2 L's a day switching each day from recirculating the run off to drain to waste the following day until harvest time i will end the harvest on a day after one of the day's i discard the run off. i discard the run off one morning then harvest the next .

as of right no WL #2 and trainwreck have been in flush for 7 day receiving only tap water on days when the run off is discarded , and distilled water on day's when the run off is recirculated .

i started flushing WL#1 & #3 2 day's ago now and i am using the same schedule for them.

all the plant's are doing great i had to tie up a few bud shoot's that where falling over on WL #2 and #3 , i just used dollar store string i exsplained in my last update ho i tied up number 3 but #2 i just took the string and adjusted the branch to where i wanted it by tieing the bud branch to the main stem it seemed to do the trick it only has to hold for a few more day's anyways.

so anyways time for some picture's!!!!

i am gonna start with the 2 plant's that will be harvested first!

GHSC White lemon #2

1weekflush031_zpsd05e0384.jpg

1weekflush032_zpse18d5bb1.jpg

1weekflush033_zps5e20bc06.jpg

1weekflush035_zps16a54814.jpg

1weekflush037_zps868d7e42.jpg

1weekflush042_zps951435b5.jpg

1weekflush043_zpse2e150d6.jpg

1weekflush047_zps71db0bde.jpg

1weekflush049_zpsa1c12b43.jpg

1weekflush044_zps7bb9a820.jpg

GHSC Train Wreck

1weekflush103_zps8c425128.jpg

1weekflush094_zps05dbc7c3.jpg

1weekflush113_zpsa932458e.jpg

1weekflush116_zps87e86882.jpg

1weekflush118_zps719805a8.jpg

1weekflush119_zps09b46e2a.jpg

1weekflush120_zpsb4b263e2.jpg

1weekflush121_zpsf5d5e934.jpg

1weekflush128_zps121a19b5.jpg

1weekflush134_zps75b0d5cd.jpg

1weekflush137_zpscaca50ad.jpg

1weekflush138_zpsd9aa8b55.jpg

1weekflush139_zps899b62bc.jpg

1weekflush141_zps2c90a1e0.jpg

Ok so ALL of my plant's are using Powderfeeding, but this next plant comming up is the only one receiving just powderfeeding alone. the result's really speak for them self's the plant has some just huge bud's the main cola is massive, this is why i "KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!" and i think other's should too. so here she is....

GHSC White Lemon: Receiving nothing but Powderfeeding!!!! KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!

1weekflush022_zps6521e515.jpg

1weekflush003_zps3d1f59f7.jpg

1weekflush009_zpseb1e0304.jpg

1weekflush013_zpsa29da87e.jpg

1weekflush014_zps4c9011b2.jpg

1weekflush017_zps309196f4.jpg

1weekflush019_zpsb9b79d45.jpg

1weekflush023_zpscbe41efb.jpg

1weekflush024_zpsb95668cc.jpg

1weekflush027_zps38259eab.jpg

and lastly the final white lemon plant, i had to tie a few of the bud's up inside the dresser so i couldent actually that the plant out for the picture's so i hope you all still enjoy them.

GHSC White lemon #3

1weekflush052_zps06829f3d.jpg

1weekflush054_zps71e7e87b.jpg

1weekflush055_zpsd48d7e30.jpg

1weekflush056_zps9ae54e49.jpg

1weekflush057_zpseeee88cd.jpg

1weekflush061_zps5775841d.jpg

1weekflush079_zps6b2e5f19.jpg

1weekflush072_zpsb426b6b8.jpg

1weekflush064_zpsb2dc6a71.jpg

alright so yeah i got a couple more random photo's to share, a few close up's and what not i ill do my best to label them all.

small lower buds from trainwreck plant

1weekflush149_zps9c0e9b36.jpg

1weekflush146_zpsa2838dc5.jpg

1weekflush145_zps56ec3e14.jpg

1weekflush143_zpsd798844f.jpg

1weekflush142_zpse7708113.jpg

a close up of a white lemon #2 crystal production

1weekflush147_zps84596eae.jpg

1weekflush090_zps5f758fe9.jpg

a close up of WL #3 crystal production

1weekflush083_zpscb4033ac.jpg

and finnally i wanna give a little look at my room, i wish i had time this time around to take good pic's of my set up but it was the last thing i thought to do and i was running out of batteries for my camara.

So the first one is white lemon #3 as it sit's under the light, even tho it is the only plant at the closet this is where it sit's and how close it is. you may notice that some of the cola top's are actually inside the reflector, this is something i really wasent sure if i should show because i think people might question my method's but when you are growing with small plant number's and low wattage sometime's you have to do unorthodox thing's inorder to get the result's you want.

1weekflush086_zps31308625.jpg

ok so here is White Lemon #1 and #3 as they sit normally in my set up , notice the fan right beside the light i keep it there so i can add extra air flow to my grow and i point it toward's the light so i can get my plant's that much closer without causing burning damage, if you did this with like an 1000W light i think your plant's much get light bleaching but under a 400W it work's really nice and as you can see looking at the plant's they seem to be really liking what i am doing. i had to raise all the other plant's in this grow to make the canopy more even because WL#3 ended up being alot taller then the rest and instead of having the rest of my plants suffer because one plant is so tall the rest aren't getting enough is not something i do. one of the most important thing's on my list is keeping the canopy as even as possible the most important being keep the light's as close as possible at all time's and i think this picture's help illustrate that. some might not agree with how i do thing's but hey i am happy wwith my plant's and in the end that's what matters right!

1weekflush089_zpsc8b5de3f.jpg

well around right here is where i ran out of batteries, in my next update i will make sure to take better picture's of my hole set up with all the plant's in the space, it's getting really tight and wl #3 is swelling up and getting almost too heavy but i guess that's what we call a good problem. anyways until next time keep it simple and stay safe!!!

• Like 2

hey bro hanks for the nice update once again!!!

Glad to see that Trainwreck has catched up a little on the bud shape and formation, seems like finally she will still do a little foxtailing o you, and the frostiness is here for sure :)

Other WL looks great too! don't know if it's the picture, but the WL with only PF seems to have a huge main cola, looks damn good!! All the others too of course, more trichomes on the others nd i'm sure they'll all be good anyway ;)

Have a good end of grow on TW and WL2 man keep us updated ;)

Great buds and healthy plants Love those Trainwreck close ups. A bit confused with your set-up. Do you have 2 reflektors & lights ? 400 watts in each or what ? These are Spread-A-Wingers it seems, The give less direct heat, so the tops can be closer towards the reflektor than usual. With the fan cooling the heat of the lamb you are on the safe side.

Great buds and healthy plants Love those Trainwreck close ups. A bit confused with your set-up. Do you have 2 reflektors & lights ? 400 watts in each or what ? These are Spread-A-Wingers it seems, The give less direct heat, so the tops can be closer towards the reflektor than usual. With the fan cooling the heat of the lamb you are on the safe side.

sorry for the confusion, i ran out of battries before i had the chance to take a shot with all the plant's in my closet but i went out today and bought a new package , so as to not have any confusion i will post a few pictures with all the plant's in the closet. i only have 1 400W hps and believe me it get tight in my closet i am glad that it turned out that that one seed did'nt pop because at the beginning of the grow you here right if i grew 5 plant's it would have been way to crammed in my closet.

anyways so yeah here are some shot's of my closet with all the plant's in it, it get's crammmed i have to rotate the plant's regularly to ensure they get equal light and what not i am actually dying to get a few plant cut down to free up some space for the other plant's even. the question about the spread wing open ended reflector honestly it doesent really matter if it's open ended or enclosed i would just angle the fan differently with a closed end the fan would be lower down and pointing up at the light, i went with the open ended reflector because it was the free one that came with the light. but when i was using the 2 150W sunsystem lamps they were both enclosed and i just had to keep the fan lower and point it up at the light's.

anyway i hope these shot's clear that up for ya bam, i figured posting those other shot's ould have been a little confusing so here the set up with all the plant's.

setupshots001_zps8b82983f.jpg

here;s some bulb o vision

setupshots002_zpsc762d9e9.jpg

in my last post one of the picture's the fan looked like it was floating, just so no one think's im a magician or something

setupshots005_zps307966a7.jpg

setupshots006_zps48f380c1.jpg

and finnaly with one door closed...

setupshots008_zps76a65141.jpg

As you can see it's tight it isent pretty bud's are almost touching actually i am sure a few are but it get's the job done, i would love to be able to run more wattage but right now that just isent an option i am sort of maxed out powerwise at my current location and situation but i am moving soon so thing's will change very soon. anyways thanks for stopping by i hope this clear's that up. keep it simple!

• Like 3

hey bro hanks for the nice update once again!!!

Glad to see that Trainwreck has catched up a little on the bud shape and formation, seems like finally she will still do a little foxtailing o you, and the frostiness is here for sure :)

Other WL looks great too! don't know if it's the picture, but the WL with only PF seems to have a huge main cola, looks damn good!! All the others too of course, more trichomes on the others nd i'm sure they'll all be good anyway ;)

Have a good end of grow on TW and WL2 man keep us updated ;)

dust, it's strange but i think the less crystal's has more to do with a pheno variation then the nutrient's, but also it seem's to be a late bloomer as have as resin is concern'd where the other two pheno's form'd really quickly the powderfeeing only one took a little longer but it is catching up it seem's every day it's getting closer and close to the other's . also the powderfeeding only one's resin has a REALLY nice and different smell to it. it is also the stickiest now out of the 3 plant's followed by th big slh pheno one ( the slh pheno has the most resin out of the 3 but it isent as sticky as it is like oily if that make's since wl # 1 has the same consistency that the tall SLh pheno has heavy oily bud's. but every day the powderfeeding only one is gathering more and more resin so we will see how it end's up.

the trainwreck i think might foxtail alittle but not as much as i exspected i think had it been under like a 600W tho that would have maybe foxtailed alittle more but it does, but i am very happy with the strain so far and i think i will be growing it again very soon . i want a chance to do a full trainwreck grow but when i get around to that we will see because i already have my next 3 grow's planned out .

anyway's the trainwreck and WL #2 are really close expect a harvest update very soon

I can't help but wonder if watering so many days in a row.

Might shock or drown the plants?

Actually shocking them at the end of there life might be a good thing?

At any rate you have done a wonderful job, and I have a target to go for.

Many thanks

I can't help but wonder if watering so many days in a row.

Might shock or drown the plants?

Actually shocking them at the end of there life might be a good thing?

At any rate you have done a wonderful job, and I have a target to go for.

Many thanks

newfriend, i know alot of people are gonna question me on this response but in coco i water pretty much everyday throughout the entire grow, coco is much different to soil with how you treat it and just in general , its a very airy medium with great drainage capabilities when doing drain to waste a plant with a fully developed rootball in a 2 L container will be bone dry in 24 hr's when left to drink the run off it take's about 1 and a half day's. but in coco you generally never wanna allow the medium to dry out like in soil you run into all sort's of problem's when you do that. i have found personally i get the best growth rate's and responcies in coco when i always keep the medium at least moist and give the plant's smaller more frequent feeding's.

coco is strange , in soil when you pour to much water in the medium mostly will just suck it up and hold on to it so you can give a big watering that will take 3-7 day's to dry out and do a sort of dry wet cycle in coco once the medium has retained a certan amount of water the rest just drain's out. and because the medium has a real airy quality to it even when drenched the problem of drowning plant's is much more difficult especally in set up's where the run off is discarded right away.

i know guy's who do drain to waste with coco who water there plant's 2 time's a day when they are mature and get amazing result's i water once a day and have throughout the entire grow and havent seen sign's of stress from over wwatering or droopy leaf's or nothing. obviously this depend's on your pot size like a 30 L pot is gonna take much more time to dry out then a 4L, i am using 2 L container's and when i allow the plant's to drink the run off usually by the next morning they are dry to the point that they are ready for another watering , when i discard the run off sometime's they are bone dry before i turn the light off that day.

when ever i tell someone i water my plant's every day in coco they look at me sideway's , but i have been growing with coco for a little while now and have tryed different watering method's and have read through ton's of information on watering in coco and i have found this method give's me by far a better result then any other watering method in coco.

and i know about the need for dry and wet cycle's i used to only grow in soil so actually watering every day was hard for me to do because it went against everything i knew about growing but when i finally went and did it the difference was night and day. when i grew in soil i would usually do like 1 big watering a week , but coco is a different ball game if you treat it like you are growing in just rockwell or in a handfeed hydro set up you will get much better result's then if you treat it more like soil.

• Like 2

just a quick little instructional report about flushing.

ok so my flushing technique is pretty simple, i am a man who live's on his own in a room i rent in downtown toronto. i don't have a yard or do any gardening so naturally when i started growing i didnt have any sort of watering can or nothing and since i am a cheap bastard who is broke more then half the time i like to do this as effectively as possible but in a ghetto fashion.

inorder to make a cheap watering can i took a 4L distilled water container with the lid on and poked hole's in the top with a pair of sissor's

newpics018_zps92ad95e2.jpg

now most of the time i use tap water in my grow becuase like i said i am a cheap bastard. but if there is one thing i have learned when flushing for the final harvest distilled water is a must first of all it's resonably cheap and it's just a much better source of water for the purpose of final flushing as far as taste is concerned. now i don't buy a bottle of distilled water for each plant for everyday of the final flush that would just involve WAY to much lifting an going back and forth from the grocery store and really it isent nessacary

what i do is i use distilled water toward's the end of the 14 day flush period.

newpics017_zps14729578.jpg

in coco and in smaller container's like i am using only 2L container's you pot dry's out in 24 hr's with fully developed plant's, so during the 14 day flush period and pretty much the hole flowering period i water dayly.

i like to start the 14 day with a big flush where i discard all the run off, i feel this is important because you wanna get rid of as much nutrient's as possible from the medium right from the beginning so the plant's start to think they are dying and switch there last focus on bud development and such because by the end of the 14day's you wanna achieve a certain amount of cannibalizing of the leaf's once the plant start's eating it's own leaf's for nourishment you know that the plant is focusing it energy in the right place's and the result will be a much smoother finnished product because of it.

to me a big flush is 2 - 3 time's the pot size so i am using a 2 L container 4 - 6 L's is good for that size pot.

following the big flush, when in coco i then water everyday giving the plant 2L's dayly. in coco in a 2L container really anything over 500ml;s and you will start to see run off so i will put 2L's through the pot and i usually get about 1 and a half L's run off which is discarded. every second day however i will allow some water to fill the run off tray and allow the plant to drink that because it is important to not only get the nutrient's out of the medium but to give the plant a certain amount of just fresh water to drink.

once i get to the point i am at right now the day before harvest i do another large flush this time with only double the pot size so on the second last day i run 4 L's thorugh the 2 L container.

below i will describe the last flush with picture's.

ok so because i have 2 other room mate's who have people over all the time i find it to risky to take the plant's to the bathroom to do the flush so i use a large container to catch the run off. i take the plant and i stick it in the container but elevate it so it won't sit in the run off water at all like so.

newpics026_zps23f55da2.jpg

newpics027_zps9b070bfa.jpg

then i take the 4L container of distilled water i take the cap off and pour the water in like so

newpics025_zpsfae86714.jpg

newpics024_zps3d6528ca.jpg

i do this until there is about 1L left in the 4L bottle then i stick the cap back on ( the cap with the hole's poked in it)

newpics018_zps92ad95e2.jpg

and i take the plant out of the tub and put a catch tray underneath it, i then water the plant like you would with a watering can

newpics020_zps48513c7e.jpg

and i allow that run off to fill the catch tray and stick the plant back in the closet, once the plant is dry it's harvest time!!!

another quick thing i wanted to show is how i use string to hold heavy bud up, i am cheap and broke and where ever i can cut corner's i do using string from the dollar store to hold bud's up work's just as good as like yoyo's or any of those thing's you can buy at hydro shop and you can get enough string for a year's worth of growing for a dollar so it's a win win i basically take the string and tie it around the main stem and thenaround the stem of the bud i wanna hold up and then tighten it to where i want the bud to stay and tie it off. by tieing it around the main stem you can even use 1 piece of string for multiple bud's i hope this picture will illustrate what i mean.

newpics030_zpsa75877c9.jpg

so yeah that's it for this little update just figured i would share my flush routine remeber this is for a coco grow i wouldent be anywhere near as aggresive with the watering if i was growing in soil. in soil it is not smart to water more then 2 time's a week depending of course on the size of your container but like i said coco is a different beast and should be treated accordingly. some might have a hard time believing me and i understand that because it was hard for me to believe it when i first heard to water everyday in coco but once i tryed it i was a believer and i only ask that if you havent tryed it in a coco grow to keep an open mind because that is the technique i used thorughout this entrie grow small frequent feeding's in coco is the way to go.

• Like 3

Dam nice wright up. Loud and Clear.

You should wright a book, then you would have lots of evil green backs. :cool:

I do appreciate the time you took to explain.

Thanks

no problem man , and thank's to be honest it's something i really wanna do , write like a dummie's guide to closet of hobby growing. i find now a day's most of the grow guides you can buy are more geared toward's larger set up's and when somebody who only has the capibilites to grow like 2 or 3 maybe 4 plant's see's that and they think well it's just not worth the time and effort to grow a couple plant's and it deter's alot of people from trying it out when really with even 1 plant and proper instruction you can grow enough weed to take a serious dent out of your monthly need of marijuana. i mean my last grow i yeilded a quater pound from 1 exodus cheese plant with 2 150W light's, i must have spend like 15 - 20$ in total on that grow. and i don't know about what you all think about that but i say a quater pound for 20 buck's and maybe like 30 min's work a day for 2 months if even is definatly worth the time and energy. and alot of countries growing like 1 - 5 plant's isent gonna get you into a whole lot of trouble.

so it's been my sort of mission from when i started to show people that it's possible to get decent yeild's from small set up's, and influance people that other wise wouldent bother trying to grow that they can do it too, that it's not something you nessacaryly need to spend thousand's of dollar's on to make happen i mean even this grow i spend more then i usually would because i bought a brand new light but this light will give me many apon many of harvest's so the invest ment was totally worth it. if you include the light i spend like a total of 200$ on this grow give or take like 10 $ and the biggest part of that over 150$ was buying the 400W light so my next grow will cost maybe like 40 - 50 $ and i exspect to at least get 0.5g's per watt so like 200 gram's minimum of dry solid bud and then a bunch of smaller nugget's and shake to make hashish that isent counted in that number.

like don't get me wrong newfriend, i would love to be working with a professional set up, you grow is mind blowing i literally dream about having a grow even of that size. i would absolutly love to have a big sea of green set up going but to right now for me that just isent possible i am currently unemployed, i have next to no money and i live in a rented room i don't even have an aparment, i literally sleep, eat and do everything in the same room as my plant's. but i love growing i would never stop for any situation so i found a way to make it work and it seriously helped me cut down how much i was spending on weed i smoke ALOT of weed before i started growing i spend more money on weed then i did on my rent in a month usually double but when i lost my job i couldent do that anymore, so i figure if in my situation i could make it work then it stand's to reason i could show people and inspire other's in similar situation's that they do can do the same.

UPDATE !!! day 66 Harvest update!!!

Ok so i did a big flush last night because i started noticing a lot of amber crystal's, today when i woke up i looked and there was even more ambering so i had to take them down today, today is the 13th day of the flush period so they didn't quite make it to a full 2 week's. i kinda wanted to get more of a fade going on this plant, alittle more cannibalization of the leaf's but after inspecting the crystal's i had to harvest. the plant's smell great especially the white lemon one it's resin's odor has evolved from the way it smelled earlyer to a much more terpin like strong dank odor i am actually supprised at how strong it smell's i have had batch's of Great White shark lately that have a very similar odor, and it's way less citrus like it's still got a haze like smell but a lot different then before.

the trainwreck has more of a like mild sort of earthy metallic like kinda sort of kush like aroma both plant's look great tho.

as for how i harvest i took the plant's in the morning from when i would normally turn the light's on i checked the crystals and foud that she was ready, then i took all the large fan leaf's off and took a steak knife and cut the plant from the main stem near the bottom of the plant and cut the hole thing down and then hang it to dry. i perfer to keep the plant's in hole and only take off that large fan leaf's when harvesting partially because it make's the drying process take longer and i like a nice slow dry with my crops but also because if anything where to happen with the law there would be no way for them to clam i was growing more plant's then i am because i am just under the manditory minimum as it is.

so here are the photo's

GHSC White Lemon #2

twwlharvest002_zps9a853a31.jpg

newpics038_zps1659f355.jpg

twwlharvest003_zpsb9de9b8d.jpg

i wanted to take a picture with out the flash to show the crystal's in a little more defined way

twwlharvest004_zps41bf50d2.jpg

twwlharvest007_zpsfa72bcfe.jpg

twwlharvest010_zps2675a08c.jpg

twwlharvest011_zpsa76b071a.jpg

twwlharvest012_zps75c7f6b0.jpg

twwlharvest016_zpsa0823046.jpg

twwlharvest018_zps61430ddf.jpg

twwlharvest021_zps99d1862a.jpg

twwlharvest024_zpsde215fc1.jpg

twwlharvest027_zps9b645422.jpg

twwlharvest028_zps3a91a45f.jpg

twwlharvest030_zps271a66ef.jpg

twwlharvest031_zps5e0f9f9e.jpg

twwlharvest032_zpsf9fe401c.jpg

twwlharvest033_zps21cf7970.jpg

twwlharvest040_zpse760cdf8.jpg

twwlharvest042_zps52ef01f1.jpg

twwlharvest043_zpsdfdcd2c7.jpg

twwlharvest044_zps4211ff7e.jpg

twwlharvest045_zps888da928.jpg

twwlharvest049_zpsaffd3fe4.jpg

after taking the large fan leaf's off.

twwlharvest051_zps9ec9024b.jpg

and then hanging up to dry time to live in darkness for at least a week but it's worth it

twwlharvest052_zpsa93c445c.jpg

twwlharvest055_zps8507f7ee.jpg

GHSC Train Wreck

twwlharvest067_zps3aededd4.jpg

twwlharvest070_zpse78ce703.jpg

twwlharvest073_zps7931a557.jpg

twwlharvest074_zpsa1e4c42b.jpg

twwlharvest076_zps032750a7.jpg

twwlharvest077_zps5f49dc6e.jpg

twwlharvest080_zps5c5ec4ce.jpg

twwlharvest081_zps542dd91b.jpg

sometime you need a steak knife to get the job done!

twwlharvest082_zpsb0617400.jpg

watch my ladies hang

twwlharvest083_zps70431bac.jpg

a nice little shot of my weed in front of a fear and loathing Ralph Steadman poster and also representing with the green house.

twwlharvest085_zps31b99819.jpg

anyway's so that's it for these ladies until the final result's update!!! but i still got 2 really nice ladies that i am waiting to finnish off they need alittle more time so stay tuned for that. All my plant's are grown with powderfeeding . one with pure powderfeeding and 3 with powderfeeding and general organic's flowering product's. powderfeeding is a great nutrient to use as a stand alone and also amazing as a base in conjuction with bloom booster's and the work's i have used it on all of my most resent grow's and i plan on using it for the foreseeable future. anywas until the next update kee it simple and stay safe.

• Like 2

nice nice smoking time is getting closer and closer :D

Looks like once again you have achieved some nice size on those ladies, and this time you have 4 so it seems like the final results will be fine :)

Thanks for the pics man have a good drying and smoking! and good end of grow with those 2 last ladies ;)