*COMPLETED* GREEN O's White Lemon and Train Wreck powder feeding test !!!

Gfarmer

yeah congratz on the hits man ;)

And thanks for that great upate once again, always lots of nice pics and details we can see almost every part of the plant :)

Keep the good work man and you'll have same hit amount on those ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated

Congrats on the 10.000 views. You take nice pix and have an informative style, so this is not surprising me people like it just like I do. BTW ou are invited to check out my Damnesia grow. The last plant is really good looking after a good 9 weeks in flower and the nugs are oh so tasty !.

I am not sure if I like #3 more than WL #2. These white family strains hardly ever disappoint. Man that great White Shark bud is oozing from frost. One thing i always wonder is : is it your camera and software that makes these buds so liquid and shiny looking or are the buds in canada just better :-) ?

So is it a crime to sell concentrates in canada ? If they confiscate money + weed and then drop charges they have to give back or not ? At least the money I guess ?

It is a pity laws are so unclear Coffeshop biz in Holland is just working much better from the start.

As far as grow journals go: yehj there are a lot of good ones around but so far i don't see much product out. Will be interesting to see the results coming in slowly but surely..

hey bam , i have been checking over all the grow's in the grow journal section regularly your damnesia grow the first one had some awsome flower's, sometime's when i check the grows tho i only have like a few min's time to go through as many as i can so i don't always comment and for that i appologise but yeah your grow was great and your new hybrid grow is off to an awsome start as well. the damnesia buds look awsome that strain supprised me i gotta admit i had an idea of what i thought it would be like and it was way different then i exspected but in a good way i hope green house release's the strain so i can get my hand on some beans!!!!

about the concentrates to be honest the political party that's in power is changing the laws so rapidly it's hard to keep up. they wanna get ride of medical growing completely and they just put a mandatory sentencing in effect for anyone growing without a Health Canada Licence who gets caught with over 5 plants but the penalties are steep like a month per plant so if you get caught with 5 plants there's no manditory sentencing imposed but 6 plants will land you with a minimum of 6 months in prison. that went in effect last november the same week the in the US washington state and colorado legalized marijuana completely and as canadians we are suppose to be the more liberal society ends up taking a 10 steps backwards. now with how strick the law's are in canada growing pot a person caught with 201 plants will receive more time then a child rapist. its not just marijana tho they raised penelties for everything across the board marijuana just happened to be one of the most drastic . all i do know tho is the club was raided serveral times before the changes in the law and the cops would come in take all the weed and money but they never arrested anyone, this was the first time they actually charged anyone will see if it stick's i bet it gets thrown out in court tho the club has been around for 7 year's.

and to answer your question about wether or not they are forced to give the weed or money back, while i am not 100% certain i am pretty sure they dont give any of it back ever which is crap but the problem is the public doesent care enough to get outraided about it . we are finally getting to the stages where these club's are more less accepted in the communites they are in by the public but they are definatly far from being a staple in the community . to be honest ever since these clubs started popping up like 15 years ago when the medical marijuana laws we changed in canada it's been a game of exploiting loop holes in the law that has allowed these club's to operate that in part with a switch in public opinion and interest from certain group's of lawyer's is what has been keeping these club's above water because when the law's where written they were vague about where people have to get there medicine from. so each club that runs is basically walking a tight rope, and the government is looking for any excuse to shut them down, if they can't shut them down they can try dragging them threw the court's and seizing all there marijuana and money in an attempt to have the club go belly up financially and when they try and try and can't get at one club they just move on to another.

i remeber like way back when the TCC one of the biggest club's in Toronto opened like a few year after they were robbed and held up with shotgun's, so after it happened the club called the police and insted of investigating the robbery they investigated the club but that club has a pretty large business owner so when it went to court they could afford to fight it. the TCC was allowed to reopen and it hasn't had any problem since but the smaller club's have been taking a beating most shut down quicker then they open and the few that have been around for a long time are consistently raided and basically robbed by the toronto police department.

Tokage : thanks for stopping by buddy , to be honest i can't deside ether i am dying to try the white lemon but i also can't wait to try the trainwreck as well i have smoked trainwreck a thousand times but this is the first time i have grown it on my own so i am really excited to see how i fair with it i hope it turn's out because i got a shit load of trainwreck bean's i could grow that strain for a year straight and not run out.

alright , today i made another little adjustment to me set up, but i wont be using it until the auto competition. I found a grow shop in my neighborhood that sells nutrient starter pack's and they just got in the General Organics GO BOX for 40$ tax included !!!!. the box contains 500ml bottles of bio thrive grow & bloom , then 250ml bottles of the rest of the line , the bio bud bloom booster, bio weed cold processed sea weed , bio root root booster, CaMg+ calcium and magnesium supplement, bio marine cold processed squid, and black diamond liquid humic acids. the whole line is organic and with the exception of the bio marine it is all vganic.

the box has enough nutrient's to run 3-4 plant's in soil maybe even more but there are only a few product's in the line that you use alot the bio bud and the biothrive bloom and i already have half a L of floranova bloom for when i run out of the bio thrive bloom the floranova is organic based but does contain some non organic's but i am not really a stickler for organic i just wanted to be able to try a hole line of product's without having to break the bank if i don't like the result's i will purchase the botainicare starter pack until i find a line i like then i will purchase the full line in big bottles but to be able to try out the entire general organic's line on a couple plant's for only 40$ i couldent turn that down. but i won't be using the product's till i start a new grow i might use a little bio bud on the trainwreck and the cal mg on all the plant because i will most likely have to buy a L bottle of the cal mag anyways . so keep an eye out in march for my new autobomb organic journal i will be starting when this run is finnished it should be some of my nicest work to date as i have never been able to use this many different product's before up until now i have been growing with the cheapest stuff i can get and only using a all in one base nutes and sometime bud candy.

another thing that peaked my interest in this line was the amount of product's for the veg stage in it and just the list of different product's in it ( to name a few : plant protein hydrolysate, rock phosphate, sea kelp, alfalfa meal, brewer's yeast, soybean meal, cold processed sea weed, molasses, humic acids derived from leonardite and cane sugar and just a hole bunch of other good stuff like the bio marine the only animal product is cold processed enzymaticallly digested squid protein stabilized with phosphoric acid ) and the fact that all of the product's except 1 have absolutely no animal derived ingrediant's and the one product that does the bio marine is an optional product but i will defiantly be using it all because i am not a vegan but it is nice to see a company considering the need's of those who are vegan.

so anyways i desided to take a picture of the box and a couple bud's i bought today!!!!.

and on a side note the club that was shut down by the police reopened today but the menu is fucked because the cops took everything so there was only a couple items so half of the bud's in this update came from my other club but i had to buy a couple grams from the place that got shut down because they need support in hard time's and what happened to them is totally not fare.

General Organic's "GO Box" bought for only 40$ tax included!!!!!

organabuds002_zpsbc3146ed.jpg

organabuds003_zps6d0ce706.jpg

Rockstar Kush - not from the club that got shut down

organabuds005_zps79c8eea1.jpg

organabuds006_zpsa5c51563.jpg

Green House Seed Co Jack Herer - New batch!!!! still not from the club that got shut down!!

organabuds009_zpsd4a2df44.jpg

organabuds010_zpsb79232bd.jpg

organabuds011_zps4d4d52ee.jpg

Now for the bud's from the club that was robbed by the Toronto Police shut down only to reopen 4 days later/

new batch of Grape Kush not quite at par with the old batch but still nice.

Grape Kush

organabuds013_zpsb190d3fb.jpg

and a new strain treehugger again pretty nice but not at the quality of the stuff they had before the bust

Treehugger

organabuds015_zps9bf379eb.jpg

organabuds016_zps5f2dbb4b.jpg

anyways that's all for the moment if you missed my update yesterday go back one to page 7 and you will find it there, aside from that stay tuned for my next update on Feb 03 2013 !!!! until then enjoy the bud picture's and nutrient info!!!!

• Like 3

That Rocjstar Kush is a strain i want to grow one day - the friend from Urbangrower reno has create that by mixing SOMAS Rockbud with sensie Seeds Sensi star. Why this is called Kush i don't know, but from the video taken rom the flowering plants and the fat rock hard HUGE colas made me want those seeds-only available as regular seeds 10 packs from amsterdam when you send cash to a PO Box - Cool Beanz or something of that natire.

Good kit you got there, hope it helps - I like to add a bit of root adjuster, Zym and esp. HESI VIT - one drop makes a difference plus a Bud booster. Next i wanna try is Bud candy to keep the dry buds longer fresh - advanced nutrients.

General organic is a sub of GHE I guess-same TM sign.

Peace

Wicked score on the GO nutes!! That's awesome..I'm looking forward to seeing you test the full line. Damn man, you're results with just base nutes are friggin something else so this will definitely be something to see!

It is amazing how far ahead the lemons seem compared to the TW..she seems to be bit of a late bloomer compared to the lemons. I've found so far I always have at least one that does the same but the thing I've found so far is the late bloomers often end up being one of my favourite plants..they just seem to need a bit of time to decide it's time to lay on the flowers but when they do they always seem to be unique compared to the other phenos.

The WL's are just gorgeous..I think WL#1 is my fav out of them but it would be hard to choose!! Awesome work overall as usual..wouldn't expect less :)

Peace

• Like 1

That Rocjstar Kush is a strain i want to grow one day - the friend from Urbangrower reno has create that by mixing SOMAS Rockbud with sensie Seeds Sensi star. Why this is called Kush i don't know, but from the video taken rom the flowering plants and the fat rock hard HUGE colas made me want those seeds-only available as regular seeds 10 packs from amsterdam when you send cash to a PO Box - Cool Beanz or something of that natire.

Good kit you got there, hope it helps - I like to add a bit of root adjuster, Zym and esp. HESI VIT - one drop makes a difference plus a Bud booster. Next i wanna try is Bud candy to keep the dry buds longer fresh - advanced nutrients.

General organic is a sub of GHE I guess-same TM sign.

Peace

hey bam, your right sort of about the rockstar kush but it's alittle differen't then what you think. rockstar is the strain created by crossing sensi star X rockbud, rockstar kush however is a cross of rockstar crossed with a kush strain i think ogkush. you can get rockstar seed's from bongru seed's but the rockstar kush isent sold in seed forum it is a clone only crop that is really famous in the canadian medical community.

about the organic line its got a decent about of product's used to encourage healthy vigorous root development its actually one of the reason's i purchased the box . the bud candy is pretty awsome i have used it quite a few time's, the difference is quite remarkable and i will probably use it in conjuction with the general organic's on a couple plant's. i also decided to give 1 of the white lemon's alittle of the bio bud and bio marine as well as the trainwreck plant because the trainwreck is lagging in bud production in comparison to ther other's.

dust: don;t worry buddy i will be doing another update in the near future for sure i like to stay on top of my progress repot's!!!! but i don't need to tell you that. thanks for coming around tho and if you check back on feb 3rd tha'ts when i will be adding my next update so stay tuned for that!!!!

smokey: yeah WL# 1 i nice but resin wise number #2 is the clear winner jjust so much resin content and number 3 also has quite a bit of resin but WL#1 is by far the winner in yeild department by alot i wouldent be supprised if it yeild's 3 times the amount of bud then the other plant's. on my next update i will try to capture just how much resin is on the number 2 white lemon so you can see what i meen.

• Like 3

I see, someone bought the bonguru seeds and crossed the females with an OG Kush. Like you said before "they throw Kush at everything.." as long as it gets results like this not a problem for me..lol

Good to hear about the Bud candy- The drying technique I use has the disadvantage tht the buds get extremely lightweight or in case of Damnesia get tuff like glass and are simply TOO dry after a month or so. Hope Bud Candy helps in that regard.

Peace

UPDATE!!!! DAY 34 12/12!!!!

Ok so today i got half an update for you all , unfortunately half way through my batteries died in my camera so i will have to upload the other half tommorow or in a couple of day's depending on when i have free time. so this update only has picture's of WL#1 & 2. but a few thing's to note, i couldn't help my self after getting the general organic's line i had to try it out so i decided to use a few product's on all the plant's except WL#1 which will be receiving only powder feeding at 1 gram per L. The rest of the plant's are getting half strength powder feeding at .5 g's/ per L, bio bud at 2.5 ml's per gallon, calmag+ 5ml's per gallon, bio marine at 5ml's per gallon , and a local product organic booster that helps activate fish based fertilizer called Green tonic at 1ml per L. to be honest i don't know all that much about the green tonic product aside from that its made locally and that when i told the guy at the shop i was using the bio marine in the general organic's he filled me a 250ml bottle of this stuff and gave it to me for free he said it was one of the best product's to use in conjuction with organics and any product made from fish. its a strange product too it smells like smoked meat almost like hickory BBQ but the combination seem's to be working great it's the 3rd day and the resin has almost doubled since i started using the product's so well see in the end.

i have always heard using a combination of organic and inorganic is a good way to go so doing a taste test of straight powderfeeding and powderfeeding with organic plant food and supplement's should be interesting also it will be great to compare the result's with my pure organic grow i will be doing after this grow.

anyways so here's the picture's of the first half of this update enjoy!!!

Green House Seed Co White Lemon straight powderfeeding!!!!

34dayflower066_zps28b3c6d6.jpg

34dayflower065_zps892345e1.jpg

34dayflower064_zps5e7136a0.jpg

34dayflower062_zps32b19d20.jpg

34dayflower060_zps7b7fa7b3.jpg

34dayflower058_zps28d287c4.jpg

34dayflower057_zps9be06bc1.jpg

34dayflower055_zpsb8f8d6e6.jpg

34dayflower053_zpse00a2c89.jpg

34dayflower048_zps9fded4c4.jpg

34dayflower047_zpsfd1ce4f2.jpg

WL#1 is the biggest yeilder out of the bunch as you can see from the picture's above, while WL#1 is the king on yeild's , WL#2 is the king on resin content. but to be fair to powderfeeding WL#2 was more frosty then WL#1 before i used the general organic's on it just as WL#1 had more bud before hand both i believe are difference's related to phenotype but WL#2 did get alot more frosty once the organic's where brought to the table!

Green House Seed Co WhiteLemon #2 receiving powderfeeding half strength, and general organic's bio bud , bio marine, and cal mag +, local made green tonic

34dayflower027_zps9b3fe75d.jpg

34dayflower024_zpsc9ba1007.jpg

34dayflower002_zpsfe91f020.jpg

34dayflower006_zps590118b7.jpg

34dayflower008_zpscac0477e.jpg

34dayflower009_zps0df358e1.jpg

34dayflower011_zpsf06da0d8.jpg

34dayflower012_zps5abb8510.jpg

34dayflower013_zpsad93bd22.jpg

34dayflower014_zpsa0d63f34.jpg

34dayflower015_zps64ef5d19.jpg

34dayflower017_zps41518cba.jpg

34dayflower018_zps26f77996.jpg

34dayflower019_zps055b8cb1.jpg

34dayflower020_zps278c7e6f.jpg

34dayflower028_zpsa6e00635.jpg

34dayflower029_zpsc27a95af.jpg

34dayflower030_zps0241d3e9.jpg

34dayflower031_zps9d46347c.jpg

34dayflower032_zps7a1869b8.jpg

34dayflower033_zps80805d85.jpg

• Like 3

Real nice update bro :) Ya it's tough to have cool new stuff in the nutes cupboard staring at you with those shiny new labels :) I don't blame ya one bit man! I can really see now what you mean about WL#2 and the resin..there is one pic where you can really see the glands standing up tall on the leaves :biggrin: . But as you said WL#3 is a monster! It's interesting the trade offs we get with the phenos sometimes. THe NL auto's I grew where a good example..2 very different pheno's with the one huge and nicely resined but nowhere near as much resin as her little sister that was just sparkling..very different aromas and smokes too..the big yielder is more fruity and lightly sativa like..while the little one hits a shit load harder and is more spicy, more for daytime but not needing so much concentration lol.

I digress man and shouldn't be talking about anything but those beauties..NOW WHERE'S THE REST OF THE PICS!!! :comando: jokes man...:) get those batteries charged up, I'm looking forward to the rest of them..have a great weekend dude!

Peace

Real nice update bro :) Ya it's tough to have cool new stuff in the nutes cupboard staring at you with those shiny new labels :) I don't blame ya one bit man! I can really see now what you mean about WL#2 and the resin..there is one pic where you can really see the glands standing up tall on the leaves :biggrin: . But as you said WL#3 is a monster! It's interesting the trade offs we get with the phenos sometimes. THe NL auto's I grew where a good example..2 very different pheno's with the one huge and nicely resined but nowhere near as much resin as her little sister that was just sparkling..very different aromas and smokes too..the big yielder is more fruity and lightly sativa like..while the little one hits a shit load harder and is more spicy, more for daytime but not needing so much concentration lol.

I digress man and shouldn't be talking about anything but those beauties..NOW WHERE'S THE REST OF THE PICS!!! :comando: jokes man... :) get those batteries charged up, I'm looking forward to the rest of them..have a great weekend dude!

Peace

Thanks bro , but yeah man thats what i gotta get some rechargeable batteries this isent the first time i had this problem, but i will go out tommorow and buy a new pair i'd do it tonight but right after i started the miami heat game started and then almost right after the lakers game so i have been busy watching basketball and smoking some find herb!!!!!

but tommorow i will upload the picture's of White lemon #3 and the trainwreck. until then tho i hope that collection of white lemon #1 & #2 suffice.

My goodness you are growing giants once again..I don't understand why you get these amazing heavy yielding plants. coco soil water seeds powderfeed lights - check..I use the same sources and get basically one decent cola and about the same on the lower branches, you get 7 or colas like that. Did you do some heavy topping or something like that ? Looks like after 7 weeks they are ready I guess..

BTW got any measurings like how tall they are etc. ?

• Like 1

cool cool half update man ;) Hope the test wih the bio things will give nice results, but there is no reason that it doesn't work ^^

Indeed WL2 has some nice frost already and WL1 some nice sized bud!

Thanks for the pics man keep them coming ;)

• Like 1

UPDATE!!!! PART 2!!!

alright so yesterday i showed WL#1 and #2 and it was day 34 but my batteries died so today i bring you WL #3 and trainwreck picture's from today day 35 o flowering!!. both plant's are receiving GHSC Powderfeeding at half strength , General organics bio bud 2.5 ml per gallon, bio marine 5ml per gallon, calmag+ at 5 ml per gallon and a local organic product called green tonic at 4ml's per gallon. so it's a mixture of organic and synthetic nutrient's.

GHSC White Lemon #3

day35part2066_zps4c2562d8.jpg

day35part2064_zpsaf844fd2.jpg

day35part2063_zpsdfd4cf8b.jpg

day35part2061_zpsf5237457.jpg

day35part2058_zps2e62b6c5.jpg

day35part2057_zps46cb2736.jpg

day35part2055_zpsf553a36d.jpg

day35part2054_zpsb6d16e95.jpg

day35part2050_zps1b991460.jpg

day35part2049_zps809cbe1a.jpg

day35part2048_zpsea1e3e3b.jpg

day35part2046_zpsfcabbeb1.jpg

day35part2045_zpse1df77b7.jpg

day35part2043_zpseaeb882e.jpg

day35part2042_zps19edc5d4.jpg

and now for picture of the trainwreck plant i happened to get a werid pheno, i have seen before in the green house trainwreck strain where the calyx's grow really fat one on top of another , and the bud's end up not very thick and not much yeild wise but the bud that's there is really resin cover'd and stinky so it's sort of alright that there isent so much yeild as other pheno types i have seen still a great looking plant . if you look at the picure's for green house trainwreck you will see the first two are like the normal pheno type of small sort of like round bud cluster's and then the last 3 pic's are the thin fat towering calyx pheno.

Trainwreck

day35part2006_zpsd5d5aea8.jpg

day35part2008_zps44a3de72.jpg

day35part2009_zps3c3f04a7.jpg

day35part2011_zps1e8921ef.jpg

day35part2012_zpsf1838e75.jpg

day35part2013_zpsc57cc3d4.jpg

day35part2014_zps0c493c7f.jpg

day35part2015_zps09f20931.jpg

day35part2016_zpsabaf492d.jpg

day35part2017_zps5300e1aa.jpg

day35part2018_zps3d33e488.jpg

day35part2019_zps3c84366d.jpg

day35part2020_zps466052d0.jpg

day35part2021_zpsd197a231.jpg

day35part2023_zps0e5ab68a.jpg

day35part2024_zpsd4114697.jpg

day35part2025_zps0a41cb2f.jpg

day35part2026_zps56ba8eed.jpg

day35part2027_zps16086453.jpg

day35part2028_zps83acd92d.jpg

day35part2029_zpsf9083fd1.jpg

day35part2031_zps90b43ba7.jpg

day35part2032_zpse48a2abf.jpg

day35part2033_zpse2c4547b.jpg

day35part2034_zpse81a0dd9.jpg\

day35part2036_zps8c8a2b36.jpg

• Like 4

Well that second half is looking as nice as the first half ;)

Yes indeed most of the time the trainwreck i see growing have that foxtailing shape you talk about, who knows perhpas with time they'll have them growing, but seems like they won't be fat indeed, but should be compact ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated ;)

My goodness you are growing giants once again..I don't understand why you get these amazing heavy yielding plants. coco soil water seeds powderfeed lights - check..I use the same sources and get basically one decent cola and about the same on the lower branches, you get 7 or colas like that. Did you do some heavy topping or something like that ? Looks like after 7 weeks they are ready I guess..

BTW got any measurings like how tall they are etc. ?

first question about the topping, i actually only topped 2 of the plants White lemon #3 ( because it was growing to tall to fast) and train wreck. i topped them both only 1 time and the other plant's WL #1 and 2 were not topped at all and where let to just grow naturally aside from the defoliation technique i tryed out.

honestly i wish i could say i am doing something super special or that i know some sort of trick , but really all i did was spend a year using only base nutrient's and using only technique to improve my yeild's the biggest single thing that has helped my yield's and bud size's i would say would have to be that i always start a grow it's always fresh all new seed's, this is important because it enables me to have plant's that are all ruffly the same size throughout the vegetative stage. this is a benefit because it makes it possible for me to bring the light's as close as possible without causing heat damage for every single plant. the canopy can get quite thick in veg and the beginning of flowering and HPS light's don't really have all that much penetration so when you allow your light's more space from the canopy with how think the foliage can get often the light won't be able to reach the low down lateral bud shoot's but when the light's are close at all time's these lower shoot's will get enough light so that all of them develop ( notice when you look at my plant's from the side you will notice that the lateral branchs are all ruffly the same height and that all of them have a decent amount of bud even the lowest lateral branch on the plant.

often times when growers have uneven plant's or plants at different size's from the get go you wil see that only a couple of the lateral branchs will develop enough to have a substantial amount of bud, aside from that keeping the light's as close as possible throughout the entire grow also shorten's the internode space ( now sometimes certain phenotype's will naturally have more stretch then other's regardless of wattage etc.. ) that being said tho there is a difference between having a strain with a natural stretch as allowing your plants room to stretch and i never give my plants the opportunity to stretch any more then there genes allow. to accomplish this i will raise plants with books what ever i can find to ensure that the canopy level is always even and that the plant's never go more then 1 inch out of the top optimal distance ( on my 400W hps the distance is 4 inch's when the fan's on , 6 when it isent from the top of the canopy to the bulb) i use a fan at all times so that mean's throughout the entire grow from start to finnish i never allow the top of the plant to be further then 5 inchs from the bulb with exception of the first 2 to 3 week's when the plant's are too sensitive to sit 5 inchs away from the bulb ( below i posted pictures to show how close i keep my 400 W light in the early vegitative and seedling stages). as the plant grow's i lift the light's with the plant. it takes a little while to get used to and in trying to figure it out you will undoubtedly have a couple of situations where you burn fan leaf's but after a coupe grow's it get easy to remeber when to check on the plant's . usually the veg period ou have to check on the plant's twice a day and also during flowering until about week 4 - 5 then the streching slows down and depending on the strain after like day 35 you donlt really need to make to many more adjustment's.

but having the plant's as close as possible mean's the plants will be receiving the most intense amount of light your set up will allow, maintaining the same distance from the top of the canopy to the bulb within an 1inch mean's that through out the grow the plant will consistantly be receiving the most amount of light possible in your given set up. not only will this increase the height and bud count of the lateral bud shoot's but if you look at a main cola how it form's you'll notice that a main cola is basically cluster's of bud sites growing together so seeing as how you have 2 bud site per internode the shorter the distance of those internode's the less the bud site has to develop to reach the bud site above it. the only time i don't really keep the lights withing like 5 inch's is right when they are seedling's but even then i keep them pretty close.

for exsample here is a picture from when these plants where younger youll notice the light is about a foot away from the plant's but they are young and that is a 400W MH

newbdz039_zpse745245c.jpg

but you can also see in the next photo how the light hasent been lifted , so when they are seedling's i keep the plants with in optimal range but closer to the end of the scale because when you start off giving seedlings too much light the will be way more sensitive to it but after about the say 2 to 3rd week and fan leafs have formed and especially once the lateral bud shoot's first show up it is crutial to have the lights close at the point inorder for ever laterall bud shoot to fully develop. from that point when the plant is approximately 6 or 5 inchs inchs from the bulb i start lifting the light when the plant has grown about an inch and i lift the lights an inch at a time never do i lift it like 5 inchs and allow the plant to grow into it that is how you cause extra stretching then what might naturally occur because of phenotype difference's like the difference between my White lemon #1 and number 3.

(pictures of plant at about week 3 i believe, the plants are getting closer to 6 inchs from the bulb yet the light has not moved from day 1)

week2flower043_zps6a6f829d.jpg

its from keeping the plants close like that that i get result's like this where each lateral branch is ruffly the same height and even the lowest lateral branch has a nice side flower developing

34dayflower062_zps32b19d20.jpg

that is a direct result of keeping a tight set up where the plants are all ruffly the same size during veg and where the level of the canopy is maintained from the beginning to be as close as the plant allow's without stress! i no when i say it , it seem's common sence but you'd be supprised how many people over look this one aspect especially during the veg stage's and it is crutcal, i see alot of people who have solid super tight flowering rooms but when you see there veg room its really spaced out and has mothers beside clone's and then plants that are like in the middle of veg all mixed together and every time when you look at there plants from the side you will notice that maybe like 2 or 3 side branchs are developing into large bud shoot's while the rest are lower down and maybe have a small bud's and when it comes to increasing yeild's every bud site count's and having each lower shoot develop into a nice size bud will drastically increase your yeilds if not ust for the simple fact that each internode on the bottom half of the plant has the potential of developing into its own cola and with each internode you have 2 shoots until the main cola form's. the plant above i counted out the side branchs that will each have its own cola independant of the main cola and theres 12 shoot's each that will have a cola ranging from 1 - 3 grams + a peice minimum that is a possible 36 grams right untop of whatever the main cola produces ( the main cola by the way is about 3 .4 inchs wide and over 14 and a half inchs long) and like i said every little bit count's.

ok so now that i have gave you my little rant on vigilance i will give you the measurement's of the 4 plant's ( another thing to keep in mind is pheno difference's are there are something's when growing from seed only that are out of your control like the difference in size from white lemon's 1 and 2 and white lemon #3)

White Lemon #1

height: 78 cm's

width: 46 cm's ( a number cut down due to defoliation)

furthest internode space: 3.75 inchs

main cola width: 3.4 inchs

main cola length: 14.5 inchs or ruffly 37cm's ( just under half the height of the plant)

White lemon #2

height: 76 cm's

width: 72 cm's ( i didnt do nearly as much defoliation as number 1 so thats why it's so much wider)

furthest internode spacing: 3.5inchs

main cola width: 2.8inchs

main cola length: 12 inchs with a bit of a space about 8 inchs from the top)

White lemon #3 ( tall sativaish pheno)

height: 116cm's

width: 74cm's

internodal spacing: 6 inchs

main cola width: since this plant was topped there is about 5 or 6 "main cola's" the widest is about 2.6inchs

main cola length: is only about 8 inchs of solid bud then the strech in internode space caused a gap between the top half of the cola's and the lower half as you can see in the pictures of my last update.

Train Wreck

height: 69cm's

width: 46cm's

furthest internode:2.6 inchs

thickest cola: 1.9inch's

longest cola : 7 inchs

• Like 6

looking good sweet heart! I think you would like the pureblend pro from Botainicare, its a really nice hydro organic nute. Works well with synthetics as well.

I run pureblend pro grow, liquid karma, an enzyme like cannazyme or sensizyme or hygrozyme, cal/mag, aqua shield, molasses. I foliar feed with Rage which is a sea animal extract (shrimp, lobster, crab, etc) this is all for veg. I also put a little worm castings in with some botainicares ZHO! this is a great product for your roots!

These are all in 5 gallon airpots, or smart pots

I then switch it over to a mixture of synthetics and hydro organic for flowering.

this is what I run for flwoering now

Connoisseur A & B (use to use sensi bloom) Liquid Karma, Enzyms, cal/mag, molasses, Kushie Kush or Big Bud, also some Sweet or BudCandy (some more carbo). I spray Liquid Gold on the fan leafs during flowering as well, it creates a massive explosion of resin, I swear by that stuff!

So that is how I get those kush plants to look, taste, smell, and stone so good. Just have to tweak the settings which I can give you in PM if you need.

With the PH perfect its so easy you don't even need to add ph up or down, does it for you.

I find with the blend of organics and synthetics I get a fantastic yield, vigor, and tasty end product. But it took me years to get it right!

Enjoy

• Like 1

Now you guys are talking ! One thing I notice with your plants is they miss the typical christmas-tree shape, which makes all the difference. I defoliate quite a bit, too. For example I got an Auto Bomb atm. which is bushy like fuck and like that nothing much can develop. It is a pretty strong plant and smells great. week 6 or so in flower I guess - have not really counted since I got it as an orphan just to fill up empty space but now it is crucial for the time when the Damnesia is finished and the next is ready in 8 weeks from now.. Anyway I pick leaves every other day and am thinking of bending down the side branches, that are the furthest from the stem. There is some nice nug development going on there and i hope with the right means to get at least 40 or 50 grams from it. Should be possible. Even though I use that Sprade-A-Wing i have the plants much further from the lights. . Okay thanks for the tips.

That train Wreck looks good, my best Hybrid atm is the Train rweck as well, so looking out for that weed !

• Like 1

looking good sweet heart! I think you would like the pureblend pro from Botainicare, its a really nice hydro organic nute. Works well with synthetics as well.

I run pureblend pro grow, liquid karma, an enzyme like cannazyme or sensizyme or hygrozyme, cal/mag, aqua shield, molasses. I foliar feed with Rage which is a sea animal extract (shrimp, lobster, crab, etc) this is all for veg. I also put a little worm castings in with some botainicares ZHO! this is a great product for your roots!

These are all in 5 gallon airpots, or smart pots

I then switch it over to a mixture of synthetics and hydro organic for flowering.

this is what I run for flwoering now

Connoisseur A & B (use to use sensi bloom) Liquid Karma, Enzyms, cal/mag, molasses, Kushie Kush or Big Bud, also some Sweet or BudCandy (some more carbo). I spray Liquid Gold on the fan leafs during flowering as well, it creates a massive explosion of resin, I swear by that stuff!

So that is how I get those kush plants to look, taste, smell, and stone so good. Just have to tweak the settings which I can give you in PM if you need.

With the PH perfect its so easy you don't even need to add ph up or down, does it for you.

I find with the blend of organics and synthetics I get a fantastic yield, vigor, and tasty end product. But it took me years to get it right!

Enjoy

yeah when i have the money i am definately gonna buy alot of the product's you just mentioned i remeber i was talking to your husband last week i asked him about what he use's and i almost because of that conversation bought the connoisseur a & b and liquid karma but i decided i would buy the go box insted just because i have never had the oppertunity to try the complete line of products from a company before and for 40 dollars and enough nute's to do 4 autoflowering plant's in soil and have alittle left over i figured why not but i am saving up money to buy a line of L bottle's of stuff and i really wanna do like a combination of advanced nutrient's and botannicare and a few other thing's but most of the product your just mentioned i wanna get. but yeah those purple kush plants and the super kush plant look incredible and if they are even half as tasty as that bubba i smoked of your guy's stuff then ill take your word that those product's are worthy of spending the money on because that stuff was really nice. anyways tell your husband that i am sorry for not calling back the other day i ended up spending like way longer then i expected at the grow shop and when i left my mind was running with all the different thing's i had learned while i was there and i sort of forgot anyway's thanks for stopping by tho.