growing first time "Kalashnikova" auto

gogycar

Franco once advised to a member to start the bloom nutes very slowly from beginning on autoflowering strains, with a little vegging nutes that you will reduce 1 2 weeks after the hairs have declared to put the bloom nutes a little higher everytime ;)

Good luck man girl still looks good ;)

HAve a good grow

• Like 1

Hey all.Here is update on day 23 ands I'm so happy with progress of my girl Pamlea.She is poping flowers everywhere and branching nice.I will "flush" her this week becouse she is at the start of her 4th week.

Here r pics: post-18966-0-15976500-1356450094.jpg post-18966-0-81165200-1356450107.jpg post-18966-0-85846000-1356450120.jpg

Oh i almost forgot to show you what will I use for my first SCRoG and pls bear in mind that i have small working space.

Here is how I will do this: post-18966-0-41733900-1356451578.jpg post-18966-0-08166500-1356451585.jpg

• Like 1

Hello here is day 26 and she's showing nice growth.@-Budmeister:she is 14cm away from lamp and I feed her every second to third day,first day from tomorow:Plagron Terra bloom nutes+B'Cuzz bloom stimulator, second day nothing then third day pH balanced water only then 4th day again nothing then rince and repeate.@-Dust:Thank you Dust for support and I hope u r right. :D

Here r some new pics: post-18966-0-68847900-1356703707.jpg post-18966-0-66655500-1356703717.jpg post-18966-0-59432000-1356703766.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah she is streaching and reaching for the sky but I made a big mistake when I started to grow her in my tiny tent. :( But the bushyer the better imo I love to see my girl bushy and not so tall.I wanted to top her but i heared that autos don't like to be toped or FIM-ed,but then I said that I wan't to see main cola becouse i saw that she gives the most. :D Thx for supporting me trough my first grow guys. ;)

I'll post new pics soon I wan't to give you something to look at. :D

• Like 1

That is good to know for my next grow becouse I have 2 more seeds of kalashnikova auto. :D One question can I use B'Cuzz bloom stimulator each time I water my girl or just when I'm watering with nutes?

Here is little update for all enjoy ;) : post-18966-0-22080400-1357476834.jpg post-18966-0-93087500-1357476839.jpg post-18966-0-08595100-1357476846.jpg post-18966-0-49582000-1357476853.jpg

This is my girl at day 35 and I rly hope she will be done at day 65 or so. :)

• Like 2

If they don't miss anything sometmes give them only hard water it never hurts, rest of the time i think you can et the B'cuzz from what i see on this product, but like i said don't hesitate to give only water sometimes ;) But i have never used this product so say only from the description i see on web, if someone has used it he will tell you exactly ;) it's always better when you've tried the product yourself ^^

Girls are looking good thanks for the pics :)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

I would suggest using it on every other watering... Although it's not very strong, it might not be a bad idea to try it with every watering... Just keep an eye on the leave tips for the next couple of days... Look for tip burn...

b-cuzz-bloom-lg.jpg

Here's a link to the feeding schedule. I hope this helps...

http://www.planetnat...eding-chart.pdf

And here's a link to the products description and a review...

Plants progress through many stages of development, from a single cell into a flowering plant. Growers speak of the plant, grow, ready-to-flower, and final-flower stages.

During every stage, the plant has specific needs for optimum growth. These changing nutritional needs of the plant have been known and used for years by growers. What is less known and understood by growers are the potential impact of bio-stimulators and plant enhancers (such as proteins, sugars, enzymes, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamins) during the growing stages.

B'Cuzz Bio-Stimulants are tailored to work sequentially with each other through the growing stages, to not disturb the biological balance while maximizing growth. With B'Cuzz, the professional grower can stimulate the plant from seed or cutting to mature plant with rapid and efficient fission, cell expansion, and cell differentiation (lots of produce!). B'Cuzz grown plants are excellent for cloning.

You can use B'Cuzz without altering your standard growing process, whether that be in soil, coco, or hydroponically.

B'Cuzz Bloom Stimulator
promotes the growth of flower cells and results in full, strong, dense buds and excellent yields. Mix one tsp. / 5 quarts of water.

- PDF format

Reviews

Average Review: 5.0
stars-5.0.png
(1) Reviews

It works!!!

By: Silverado

2012-11-20

stars-5.0.png Someone recommended this stuff a few years ago now and I noticed a difference right off the bat at the following harvest. I use it on my Black Gold brand potting soil grow soon as the lights get turned down to 12/12 at EVERY watering (3/4 tsp per gallon), with OR without your regular bloom fertilizers, your choice as it will work either way. It's hard to quantify my results other than to say that if I couldn't see what I thought to be a positive difference in the weight of the final product, I flat wouldn't use it. Within the past year I have modified my bloom routine in that I still use this at the start of the bloom as usual. But now I use Home & Garden's Shooting Powder on their recommended schedule and strength (1/2 tsp per gallon for the 1st 2 weeks and then at 3/4 tsp per gallon for the next 2, followed by your flush) IN CONJUNCTION - BUT NOT AT THE SAME TIME as the B'cuzz Bloom stimulator here. Following this routine and changing nothing else in my soil grow, has increased my final yields up to 25% or so. Where my harvest was say 26 ounces before now I routinely get 32 to 34 EVERY time and TALK ABOUT "BAG APPEAL" this stuff (and that routine) makes it!!!! IF there's something better than this stuff, I sure don't know what that could be. Anyway, this stuff gets 5 stars and a BIG thumbs up!!!