Plant Of The Month Contest -December

Dust

post-3817-0-44330800-1354386920.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the plant of the month contest.

Please submit a photo or video of your best plant.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month.

The winner will recieve a badge that says ... Plant of the month winner

Rules:

1. Entry must be original photos or short video of your own plants.

2. Your entry can include photos/videos of the plant. You can add an object as a reference for size or, a closeup( A.K.A) macro shot. You can have a maximum of 2 photos/videos but, they have to be of the same plant.. Also, you CAN NOT.... add, change, or delete your photos/videos once you have added them to the contest. Make sure you upload your photos to the strain hunters server.

3. VIDEOS MUST BE LOADED TO GROWHD.TV or YOUTUBE.COM

4. No voting for yourself ... if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed. Only one vote per person.

5. Don't enter in the contest previous entries.6. you have post a comment with your vote so it counts!

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules. Your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

Hope everyone enjoys the contest and plays fair

good luck everyone!

• 6 months later...

very nice picture of a beautiful bud kitty ;)

I don't know if i'll vote for you yet, but if it is the best to my eyes you will surely get the vote ;) ;)

Thanks for the entry good luck for this month

Wow, that is a real sweet beauty MKSEEDS ! I just took these pix from my Nev. Haze..looks + smells about ready but I am not sure if I should give her a couple days more.. so what do you guys think ?

flash lights may give her a bit more shiny look. buds are silvery but also colorful in natural lights. I could reap her def. : will it improve from a longer flowering is the question.

Anyway - enjoy these fine buds...as usual to get the real inight you must doubleclick on each picture..don't know why, but that's the way it works with that 12 time Macro...

post-10461-0-51919200-1356146283.jpg

post-10461-0-48926300-1356146325.jpg

• Like 2

nice forsty neville :) I don't know if it's ready cause i haven't grown her and don't know what's best moment for that strain She does look almost ready for me too, just maybe a little too much fresh white hairs growing for my taste i like it a little more mature ;) usually when white hairs growth stops i leave 1 week and harvest ;)

Thanks for the entry man good luck for this month ;)