Recipe's for a simple Co2 system?

well to be honnest yet the search tool is not very acurate, give it a try still youmight be lucky and find some answers suiting you ;) But otherwise hang around in the gear room or room design maybe you'll find something around here ;)

Good luck man

• 1 month later...

The second container is for overflow of liquid from the first container if the yeast sugar mixture gets a little too lively.

There is no liquid in the second container, is for over flow (see above).

The how to, was copied and pasted from the internet, in answer to the question popskiller raised..

Peace

Lams

When I first started growing indoors about 20 years ago we used a kero heater to produce co2, you had to keep a check on the ambient temp but it seemed to work ok. We tried dry ice but couldnt get a reliable source and even tried a variation of this method. The way we saw it at the time was even if its not perfect its better than having no extra c02 at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use salt free soda water and just use that as a foliar feed. Maybe once a week ill had a bit worm juice about 20-50ml per liter.

I HAS to be salt free, just Carbonated Water, otherwise it will burn spots on your leaves, also only spray while the lights are on.

you can make your own if you have a soda stream..

it is a compromise as you cant be in there every hour while the lights are on to spray.. but used once daily and as a foliar feed you will notice a massive difference. also you dont have to shut off any fans as you would with other methods.

ive also heard of some people brewing beer and putting the brew kit in the room.. not sure how effective that is but if it doesnt work that well youll atleast get some beer

• Like 2