Canadian, medicated, sick and alone.

Say

Hi, all this and person who reads this, I'm from Alberta, Canada, 53 male, who unfortunately has no clue of all of this here, no clue about all this stuff in front of me, but one thing is certain I'm high and have no clue aside from that will i figure ... try to figure this out, while high? I can only read so much before it all starts to shift and throw me off balance and I just end up staring at it, the meds. If you would welcome myself in to learn, I will promise to follow example. Thank you.

Hello man Welcome on SH fourm!!!

Glad to have you aboard man, no matter your age and where you come from, here you will never be alone ;) If you want to talk with people just join the chat and say "Hi"! someone will get back to you most of the time for a nice talk ;) We also have maaaaany threads to read and in which you can participate anytime you want!!

And if you stick long enough around you will see your skill quickly get better will all those awesome members here to help and give all their tips :D

If you have any problem on the fourm just ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out!

Have a good discovering of the forum

See ya online

Welcome to Strain Hunters forum Say.

I'm from Ontario and am the same age as you, and also living with various health issues that I treat with cannabis.

Please always remember that you are not alone! :) Lots of great people here who would be happy to help you with any questions you may have.

Even after 38 years smoking cannabis, I still learn new things almost every day...and enjoy sharing what I learn whenever needed.

Best Wishes,

Alex