Info and prices on LED Grow lights.

HIGH 4 LIFE

Hi strain hunters.

After talking to Lamsbread about LED grow lights over the past few weeks. Lamsbread suggested that the info would be great on the forums so other could use.

So this is going to be info I have got from a few company’s from china. And after talking to Lamsbread and looking on line I may be wrong on this but I think most of the LED grow lights that are for sale come from china and then are just given new names and resold.

Feel free to ask any questions on LED grow lights, post info you have on LED grow lights, and post links to other places that have info or sale LED grow lights.

• Like 1

HONGKONG XINSHENG ILLUMINATION CO., LIMITED

Factory:Shenzhen Hua HanYun Lighting Technology Co., Ltd.

Tel: +86-755-29799692-803 Fax:+86-755-29799661 Mob: +86-13534227593

MSN: xs.led.sophie@hotmail.com Skype: xsled.sophie Contact person: Sophie

Add:2th Floor, Block 2, Tingwei Industrial Zone, 6th Liufang Road 67Area, Baoan Area,ShenZhen,China.

www.xsled.net

The info is from who I have been talking to.

An out of all the company’s I have talked to this person from here replies the quickest.

LG-LED Solutions Limited

Contact Person: Jenifer Tel: +86-755 - 33686307 Fax: +86-755-33686527

E-mail: jenifer@lgledsolutions.com

MSN: jenifer-lgled@hotmail.com Skype: jenifer-lgledsolutions

Website: www.lgledsolutions.com www.lgledsolutions.en.alibaba.com www.globalsources.com/lgledsolutions.co

AD:3 F,Building No.15,Nangang Industrial Park,Tangtou Community,Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen518108

www.lgledsolutions.com

www.lgledsolutions.en.alibaba.com

Their LG-G0 models Lights look very nice and are sold by a lot of re sellers.

They have 3yrs warranty

They have a grow and a bloom buttons that can be ran by them self or together.

The contact info is who I have been talking to.

Baisheng Lighting Co.,LTD

Contact Person: Patty Li Email Address: patty@bsled.com

Tel: 86-755-27882510 Mobile: 86-13751164308

www.made-in-china.com/showroom/cnbsled

www.globalmarket.com/bsled

http://bsled.en.alibaba.com

http://www.globalsources.com/bysenled.co

http://bysenled.manufacturer.globalsources.com

They have 3 Years warranty

An a plus is that they can just send you the parts and you can fix it very easy like less then 30min.

There lights are sold by a lot of re sellers

The X2 and the Helios series light that I have been looking at standard bands are

For X2 series,: 660:470:640:440:740

For Helios series, 660:470:640:440:460:630

And you can change them for a little extra.

For exempla I ask to do this

For Helios series, it is 660:470:640:420:460:740 and add 1 uv per light pod take 1 470 out and put the UV in

The price went up less then $25 for the for the H158 and the H159.

Also the Sp and the H series lights have cree LEDs in them .

The contact info is who I have been talking to.

Shenzhen LED Star Technology Lighting Co., Ltd.

Block A,No.196 Tang Tou Road,Shixin Community,Shiyan Street, Bao'An District Shenzhen 518108,GuangDong Province, China

Mobile Phone:0086-13560745 925| office:0086-755-29951621| Fax:0086-755-2778 9602 Email: info@ledstar-lighting.com :

http://www.lsleds.com ;www.aquariumlightledstar.com ;www.hydrogrowledstar.com

http://led-star.en.alibaba.com/

http://www.aliexpres...og=minisite_top

I think they have some good looking lights.

One thing I can say is that I was talking to jack and now I can not email him so I do not know what is up. I will try to email the company and not jack and see what happens latter on.

I will make sure from all the companies that I have info from on their lights and price list of there lights that it is ok to put them up before I do. Because I have whole sale price list because I am thinking about starting to sale LED grow lights , but I do not think the price will be any different because the MOQ form most of them is 1.

Also most of the lights that I look at I want to make sure that they do not have to be shipped back to china if there is any problems. I want them to be able to be fixed by me or whoever buys them and the company to just send the part. To me this is a key thing because if you have to pay to ship the light back you will not end up saving any money and will be with out the light for a good amount of time.

I know I have put some info from some that there lights can not be fixed and do require hem to be sent back. But I wanted to put all the info from all he companies I have talk to.

Also I have found out that I can buy 2 –3 lights for the price with shipping and tax of one light in the US and the lights I was looking to buy in he US come from some of the above companies.

So to me this is the best thing to do.

• Like 1

Hi Dust not a problem trying to help others out. I think for me I have got I between 2 of the companies and maybe one other just to make a LED light with just UV to help with resin production. I don’t want to sound like I’m trying to get others to buy from them so for now I will keep it to my self till I chose.

The reason I am thinking about starting to sell LED grow lights is.

1. It would give me more time to do what I love grow.

2. All the grow shops around sell shit quality LED grow light for way to much money.

3. I would be able to keep the best LED grow light for the money in my grow room. And would be able to test new lights all the time.

4. I would not have to sell the LED grow lights for 3 times what they coast me so more people would be able to afford them.

And future coworker or coworkers is always a good thing. Never pass a chance for a good thing up.

It will be a little bit before I could start to sale LED grow lights I will need to test 1 or 2 first and get some more money together. But this is something I am defiantly looking in to.

I got to thank Lamsbread because if he would not of went on about LED light that are not from the US, and that ones from china where just as good if not better I would have never have started looking.

So Lamsbread I thank you my friend.

HIGH 4 LIFE

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

might want to look at how many actualy sell first. over hee nbody will even touch led anymore so yod be stuck holding them. most shops wont even stock them anymore here

dont be fooled either 99.999999% of our stuff is all from china even if they deny it. been in the bizz and dont know any that buy or make stuff in north america

• 2 weeks later...

Hi every one sorry I have not got back to you I have had a lot going on. I will try to get some more info up very soon.

Popskiller I have not got to test any of the lights yet because I am not home right now. But I hope to be testing some soon.

F.V.K I don’t know where you are at but LED’s are starting to get more popular. I am going to guess that you use HID lights. I could be wrong on that ! But I have seen some grows under LEDs that look just as good if not better then ones under HID lights.

Wiethoofd I have also heard some good things Eshine, I have not got a email back from them so I did not put them up here but if I get one back I will put the info up here.

Big'G' the prices I will be putting up will be prices from the company’s and will not have a mark up on them . So they should be much cheaper then if you was to go buy them from a store or off ebay or any thing like that.

I am waiting on OKs from a few of the places to put the prices up on here and when I get home in the next 1 – 2 months I will get them up for every one.

led are not getting more popular maybe since you guys dont have much for quality selction of grow stuff over the other side of the water but it sure isnt doin anything in north america. not much for dual spectrum hps over there. or much of any other grow equipment either. and es i use the best choice of hid light. run hps dual spectrums all the way from start to finish. thats what the man grow bulbs are over here since led got exposed for the week outputs, now i have them all wanting to do tradre ins for hps set ups since the store they shopped at conned them and sold them led saying the same thing as here.

ive yert to see a honest grow be better than a hid grow..and we dont smoke pictures ad doesnt show lacking quality either. seeing and testing ae 2 whole diff worlds. we have facts. seeing inst a fact

The following article was created January 2012

The article can be found here - http://www.dutch-pas...ed-grow-lights/

LED Grow-lights. Haitz’s law will affect indoor growers very soon.

After many years of unrealistic performance claims, LED grow lights are finally outperforming HPS

Just a couple of years ago I remember discussing LED lights with the Dutch Passion team over a coffee in Amsterdam.

We were all in agreement, LED (Light Emitting Diode) grow lights were getting better each year but were still not good enough.

They grew good bud directly below the light, but yields were not that impressive in general.

But after seeing some truly amazing results over the last 12 months and after seeing some remarkable recent progress in LED technology we have finally realised that LED is now competing with HPS lights.

I never thought I would be saying that in 2012, but Dutch Passion are finally convinced about LED.

Things really changed when we saw LED pioneer Seymour Buds produce an amazing 350 grams of top quality bud from a single 300watt LED panel using a DWC (deep water culture) grow.

That was with last-years LED technology using 1 watt diodes, and the performance was the equivalent of 600w – 1000w of HPS.

He now has an even better panel (using the latest more intense 3 watt diodes) for the world’s first public grow diary of our stunning new AutoFem called Think Different.

You can follow his grow diary here, it is on the highly recommended AutoFlower Network which is the best forum for AutoFem enthusiasts.

Dutch Passion also have a dedicated forum there to communicate with our customers.

Image of Dutch Passions blogger Dutch JoeThe electronics industry traditionally manufactured the LED diodes in 1 watt units.

In the last 12 months we have seen the arrival of 3W diodes in the full range of colours.

These 3 watt units are the ones used in Seymour’s current Think Different LED grow. They are allowing previously unseen rates of growth in the plant and rootball.

This in turn is supporting lavish levels of bud production. The future looks bright, with LED manufacturers working on 5W and even 10W diodes for the future.

Research and technical advancement in LED is giving rapid progress, far faster than any of us realised. The intensity of light produced from a diode increases by a factor of 20 each decade.

In the same time period the cost of production falls by 90%. It is called Haitz’s law.

Just think for a moment about where that will put LED grow-light technology in a few years, and how cheap it will make them.

The death of HPS lights has been predicted before, but this time it really looks like the end is near.

The only reason LED grow lights had a historically poor reputation is because of some early silly performance claims.

HPS lights waste 75%+ of their energy producing heat. With LED the opposite is true, most of the energy is used to generate light, not heat.

That gives the grower more lumens per watt of power used and gives LED new levels of efficiency.

That is not the only benefit of LED.

LED grow-lights use a mix of different red, blue and other carefully blended LED colours to get the perfect wavelengths of light for the cannabis plant.

HPS lights, for example, waste a lot of energy producing ineffective yellow wavelengths. LED is so efficient and long lasting it will eventually make even domestic fluorescent lights obsolete.

Right now you are witnessing the start of a silent revolution in grow-light technology.

LED uses less electricity to grow great quality weed, LED lights last longer and give off less heat making grows cheaper to run and stealthier.

LED growers don’t need to worry as much about heat extraction for example. And Haitz’s law tell us that LED performance will continue to improve dramatically while prices drop.

And we know from the results that Seymour has achieved that LED produces top quality bud in large amounts.

The world of cannabis continues to surprise even the Dutch Passion team.

When we started 25 years ago we never knew that feminized seed and AutoFem varieties would be dominating sales today. We never imagined that LED would be giving the results we see today.

LED will mean there will be more surprises in store future of indoor growers.

Perhaps greenhouse AutoFem growers of the future will use solar panels to harvest solar power during the day to run LED panels at night.

Perhaps the ability to tune the spectral output of LED to the ideal requirements of the cannabis plant will have an impact on the types of cannabis that will be grown and the future varieties which we will be breeding for you.

Maybe finely tuned LED lights will influence the cannabinoid profile of the variety being grown.

No-one knows for sure what the future of the cannabis seed business looks like but we are now looking more closely than ever to see what LED will mean for Dutch Passion, and more importantly what it will mean for you, our customers.

Peace

Lams

great more so called facts written and sold by salesmen trying to sell the lights...of course they say they are as god. they are selling the like i keep saying...salesmen are the onl ones saying they are as good as hid, i thought by nw with real fact info out so much online some would read the unbiased info from actual labs nt salesmen in magzines and the weed industry.

ill stick to univercity info and real lab results myself

Written by a seed company it is true and they are only opinions, but they are the opinions of professional breeders, who don't sell lights.

Reports from Universities and reputable labs always welcome, just post them here for us to read. ;)

Have good day bro :bye:

Peace

Lams

• Like 1