Info and prices on LED Grow lights.

HIGH 4 LIFE

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi guys and girls has anyo n e tryed making there own led light panels now I no you can for aquariums and there amazing really well lit now are the leds coated with anything apart apart from the colouring to colour the bulbs I think I might get some more gear orderd and give it ago let me no what you think peace

Hey vdub

I like to check around and and also like to read both sides of a story.

Here is E-shines response - http://www.eshinesystems.com/declaration.html

Whilst I don't want to get caught up in  arguments, this seems to be the same situation that hydrogrowled were in , when they designed a light with a chinese company.

They got what they wanted , a partner to help them design and test an LED grow light and then when they got the intellectual right and patent for america , is bye bye design partner and lets go manufacture it our selves in USA and slag the old partner ,who  has joint  intellectual rights as a co designer and rest of the world patent.

Will we know who is telling the truth? Probably not and may also be 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other.

All I know is I have two E-shine ds 300 and they are great, E-shine have recently released their Grow Sun 5th Gen light, which use COB chips (circuit on board) and is looking absolutely awesome.

I will also say I have seen some fine Advancedled Diamond series grows and they had some very nice buds. Since their split with E-shine, Advancedled have gone on to design thier own lights the Diamond Series XML which is a blend between traditional 3W chips and cree cob chips for the white LEDs. This is also an excellent light.

Conclusion I would buy an LED grow light from both companies (I already have 2 E-shine diamond series) I would also buy a Advancedled XML light or a E-shine Grow sun or even better I'd have one of each.

Peace

Lams