Norwegian amateur smoker here :)

weedinmyveins

Hey guys, im an 18 year old Norwegian weedsmoker. I spend my sparetime smoking weed, exercising(yes, you can do both) and im a huge fan of watching movies in general.

Just one quick question, if anyone would be so kind to answer.

Me and two of my friends are going to Amsterdam after christmas, we are all over 18, and we all enjoy smoking weed, my question is: Can you guys recommend any good weed, one that gives you the feeling of being really high,

and gives you a happy, and "euphoric" experience? Remember, we are not super-experienced smokers, we have been smoking for 6-7 months now. Price range doesn't matter, we are used to super-expensive weed here in Norway (35 USD PER GRAM for some good weed).

Welcome on SH forum man ;)

Glad to have you aboard, and you're lucky to be able to go to dam so early in your smoking days ;) will for sure gives you some nice experience!

Like tok said the list could be very long, SLH from GH is a good bet, i also liked the Arjan Ultra Haze 1 was pretty nice and a good high, in general you'll prefer to try some nice sativas if you want some energic high, indica most of the time are more stone and heavy, specially for "young" smokers, but as good to smoke as the sativa, depends the taste ;)

The blueberry tok is talking about was really good too indeed, i also tried some blue cheese at Barney that was not bad!

Have a good discovering of the forum man, and if you need help just ask one of the mod ;)

See ya online

• Like 1

Hi weedinmyveins like Tokage said its not that much expensive and u will find some nice and gd shops out in dams streets.... little tip from my last weekend trip is the 137 cafe they got some awesome amnesia priced under 10.- euros. gave me a nice energy hit to walk through the streets and search some of the seed shops. A must have is some Dr. Grinspoon jep and also check in at greenhouse and try the Green Shack u wont regret it m8 Greetz to the North Ninjah