Legalization Day & Seattle Space Needle

oldemarine

Last night people in Seattle celebrated at the Space Needle landmark location to bring a new era of understanding concerning Cannabis and States rights. Here is the video of the event the Police chose to ignore as no big deal. The SPD were under email orders to issue verbal warnings to people smoking in public.

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2012/12/marijuana_smoking_washington_space_needle_video.php

• Like 1

I love the fact the police chose not to hassle anyone... they already have a tarnished reputation for useing huge ammounts of excessive force on people... to the point of just shooting drunks dead instead of tasering them or what ever.... been a big issue for awhile.... SPD has alot more things to worry about than peacefull pot heads LOL iam so glad they finaly made it public though!!! in seattle marijuana tickets have been the lowest priority for some years now... glad to see we finaly set a land mark movement.... I know I definatly voted this time for the first time in my life because of the weed issue!!!

The revolution is beginning! hopefully with the legalization of recreational use of cannabis in Colorado it will change the minds of all the voters who are not sure if YES is the right direction. Here in Canada im pretty sure were waiting on the US because of our close ties with there government, were not going to step on their feet and have our borders allowing legalization while there still illegal.

love to see it!