seeds problem

GrowerSmoker

Totally agree with Fuzzy, it happens to me once that some good seed, I think they were G13 Haze & it took 26 days!!! to pop & at the end the plants were great.

Now I'm having a different experience, from the last seeds I started to germinate 1 pop up during the 24hrs they were in the glass of water & then when I put them in towells all of then pop after 48hrs!!!!! Well, growing is filt with weird things.

Be patience buddy, hopefuly they'll pop up soon... keep an eye on the watering & do not allow them to get to dry.

Good luck.

Guest samuelo
it would really help if you put the seeds between the sheets of paper.... then use a sprayer to make the tissue moist - not soaking then place in a warm dark place

green house seeds sometimes take longer to germinate because the SHELL of the seeds are thick and stock may be fresh. that means that if they do not germinate as quick as other seeds. Always presoak the seeds in a glass for about 12 to 24 hours (at room temprature) in the dark, until you see the seeds crack open slightly (if you dont see that yet wait a little longer). once u see the crack put them between paper tissue in a closed container and keep it somehwere warm, but not in a HOT place. the tissue should always be kept moist! and leave the seeds there for about 5 to 6 days. dont leave them too long because they will die, if they dont start germinating you might want to try and see if you are doing everything right (maybe replace the tissues) IMPORTANT, don't drown the little fellas, moist means that its always wet but not full of water. dont do any of this in a mouldy environment.

hope that helps

and check this:

GERMINATION-grennhouse_new.jpg