Flowering in 18/6

Aqc

Hello everyone. I had an observation over the last two crops. I've been growing autoflowering strains on 18-6/20-4 photoperiods. I've been also growing regular strains ( Hawaii, Strawberry, S.Lemon,B.Domina, and other unidentified) side by side with the autos. I have observed that somehow when the Autos start flowering, the regular strains start showing initial signs of flowering .

I'm guessing that its a hormonal thing, the hormones in the autos trigger the flowering on the regulars, in spite of the long photoperiods.

Anyway, just wanted to share. Im really curious if anyone has observed this before, and about how can we use this to our benefit.

welll its possible to triger flowering with syntetic hormons in unnatural day / night periods and plants hormons - at last some of them are known to be air transmited from plant to plant so wwhynot - if one starts to flower it will boost other to do the same ,,,,

it is normal that when the plants arrive at a certain age, usually when you veg for around 2-3 weeks, the plants will show you they are mature to flower by showing her first sex, but if you stay on 18/6 even after those sex show they will just keep vegging, it will happen with or without autoflowers in the room ;)

So usually what it means is that if you switch to 12/12 when those sex are already declared, the girls will switch into flowering and start the bud production much faster ;)

THanks for sharing your thought with us man ;)

Cheers