Tokage the Exodus was still with that PH issues i got em on the same feeding Schedule as i had Lil Tokage.....the new rRun dont make Props the burned Leaves are from the new Hps she had more Power then the Old bulb and Burned some Spots which were too close to Her..... ill Water only when Pods are really Light i got 6 and 9l Liter Pods and by now i know how light they have to be that i water :)

cloning looking very good buddy. Thats a good hobby.

You are right, try not babying mature plants too much. They like dry times.

Its always a switch development, upper parts and roots. Sometimes you have 1 or 2 days the feeling the grow stucks, thats when roots are active she cant do all at once. And for that the roots need oxygen to work proper.

I like the new flowers, caboose smoke in grinder looks crackin :O

I never had moby from a grower thats not focussed on money thats why i have a kind of weird relationship to it. All strains tasted the same from this grower so its not fair to rate his moby, should try some of yours :P plants looking good...

a little late but i will follow your doin now :D

peace

hehe Thx for the motivation words Brother........but new Tent and Stuff is still a Money Issue really thinking of selling the Dr 60 and get a Complete new Setup....... have to sort out cause Dam Trip is planned too this Month so i have to look whats more Important to get.......

• 2 weeks later...

Toke i know i have to check the Resin colour but for me its a simply countdown to start flushing at the old rule ith the 60& or more brown hairs to cut down thats the latest when i start to flush......anyway the Moby was chopped and the Cabooses have more room to go......will try the first buds of moby tonite B day smoke :D and a Update will also come a lot of things changed at ninjahs garden