Best Stash Jars on the Market!

MissKittyKat

Hi everyone, just wanted to give a review of some of the stash jars on the market. I got some Herb and Preserve Jars and I have to say I am very satisfied! It keeps the herb god for 6 months, with no change in color, , taste, etc. I find it really works better then other amber jars, or mason jars that I use to put my bud in.

The apothecary jars have glass on glass lids that are air tight and keeps out the bad light and lets in the good light. As we all know, sunlight enables plants to grow. But if they continue to be exposed to the sun after reaching maturity, the effect of the light actually accelerates the molecular decaying process. However, violet glass works as a natural filter that protects the quality of sensitive plantlife.

These new jars block all UV-B rays and the complete spectrum of visible light with the exception of violet. At the same time, they allow permeation of UV-A and infrared light. This unique combination offers optimal protection against the aging process, thus lengthening the lifespan and potency of your herb.

http://www.herbpreserve.com/

The instant herb is exposed to unfiltered light, the decaying process begins. The potency and quality of your herb is degrading as you read this if you don't already use Herb Preserve jars.This is supported by extensive biophotonic research, which is the study of life and light. Herb can become dry and impotent in a matter of hours.

Herb Preserve stash jars can actually stop the decaying process while maintaining the freshness of your herb. What sets Herb Preserve biophotonic glass apart from all the other jars used in smoking history is that it blocks out all harmful visible light rays while selectively permitting infrared and UV-A rays. These rays are necessary to protect organic matter from the aging processes, which explains why the tomato and chives were still as fresh as the day they were put in the container in the lab tests. Furthermore, the screw top seal is completely airtight, and the thick glass is smell-proof.

Your herb is totally protected, preserved much like ancient Egyptians- who invented deep violet glass thousands of years ago- preserved precious oils and herbs for centuries in tombs. The integrity of your herb is guaranteed to be protected for over 6 months when you use our jars! That’s what makes Herb Preserve stash jars the world’s best

post-17344-0-65722800-1355009591.jpg

Point is to heave them not transparent. Same jars i saw for $2, no offence but u cant find same cheap and work same. Peace.

I wish that were the case. I have done extensive research on this topic. Jars that do not let any light in will actually not keep your herb preserved for as long. When certain light can not get through it does not destroy the micro bacteria's, mold, etc, so the herb willl go bad but not as fast as a clear jar.

Amber jars let certain light in and are better then just solid or clear glass. These jars are a special violet filter that allows certain good and bad light in and out. You will not have things rot or go bad as fast. Actually you can put it in and it will be the same when you take it out 2 or 4 months after! Regular glass, amber or non transparent all are inferior to violet glass for storage.

If I could have gotten the same results for 2 dollars I would have done so :) Just need the facts to make an informed decision. I like to store my herb in glass but regular glass is not great, and even if you keep it in the dark you can get mold. This is why I love these jars, no mold and it stays fresh as can be for months on end!

Give them a try you will not be disappointed.

U think pharmacy or chemistry dont use same ones. C'mon, they just dont heave huge stickers with cannabis on it and it dont cost a fortune. This rule apply to anything related, and it's sad for me just like that.

Try glass smelter wholesales, maybe u find cooltubes too for 1/4 of the market prize. :)

Sweetie, I have looked for ultra violet jars and they are not cheap. apothecary jars in general are not cheap. I don't know any pharmacies that use violet glass because its to expensive. They do have some apothecary jars but usually amber or clear. Not what I need. This type of violet glass works as a filter that protects the quality of sensitive plantlife. This type of glass blocks all UV-B rays and the complete spectrum of visible light with the exception of violet rays. At the same time, they allow permeation of UV-A and infrared light. This unique combination offers optimal protection against the aging process, thus lengthening the lifespan and potency of the herb you place in it.

I wish I could have used the dollar store jars, or mason jars. I just wanted something that was going to protect my valuable medicine longer and I don't want to worry about being in the sun or having it out in the light.

BTW - these jars do not have a cannabis leaf on it and do not cost a fortune. I have seen other pharmaceutical grade amber jars for much more money on ebay. I would love to find the same quality glass on glass else where. But I only paid 68 bucks for 1 large 4-6 oz glass on glass jar, 1 large 2-4 oz glass on glass jar, an 1/8 screw top, and a gram screw top. That is 4 specialty jars for 68 bucks not bad at all.

Please post a link to somewhere that would have specialized ultra violet glass on glass apothecary jars for cheap I will buy them as I need more.

• Like 1

Interesting subject, could anyone say how long they need to store their weed for?

A couple of months curing and how ever long it takes to smoke it is my criteria.

Are people storing theirs for extended periods like years? If so,after curing your weed, vacuum pack your buds and put em in the freezer.

Not sure about glass jars that let only certain parts of the spectrum through whilst blocking other parts, any jar of weed i have will be stored away from sight, in a dark place.

I keep my weed out of view for many reasons mostly for security reasons.

As no light reaches my jars, I use mason/kilner preserving jars, no complaint , although i'm not looking for lab grade storage.

I have never had a problem with weed going moldy in a jar, if you cure & look after it properly and store it in an air tight container all should be good.

Peace

Lams

I noticed that my clear mason jars do not preserve the weed for extended periods. OTC if you put in some fresher weed the rest will absorb the fluids and change consistency. After 8 weeks plus the buds are completely dry, even with the black cotton bags I put around them . I don't want my weed in the fridge and got no freezer, Best for long time curing was brown paper bags inside of cartons. Still 4 to 5 months is the maximum, then the weed is so dry it crumbles away, still a good smoke..but not perfect.

If you have enough herbs to store away for many many seasons or a year plus I would not know how to store it safely, so that it stays at the point of curing I prefer. I still got some white widow & Jack Herer from early summer that must be smoked soon. no prob since it is less than 5 grams; but I could watch it change over the months.. It kept on getting better and better on stems for 8 weeks or so and was good for another 4 weeks, but then it was time to pick the buds from the stems and place the buds in a vacuum inside a small glass pot.

I got 2 stems left from last grow (AB & NL Auto) 4 month ago and these are light as a feather by now. Was around 12 grams when stashed away in glass, now it is less than half of it.

That are facts elektro !

Pharmacies use those dark protective jars for herbal medicines and fluids, tinctures etc. - watch carefully next time or ask the guy behind the counter why some are clear and others shaded.

A pity we cannot order these in europe...

• 1 month later...