Czech rep. legaized growing for meds

Sizla

didnt found thread bout this so ... :P

starting from 2013 in Czech rep you will be able to set licenced grows for a need of Cz pharmacy , You can grow only under the roof and all goods will be boght officialy by the guverment for fixed price ~70-90 ck per gram ( 2-3 euro ? )

at last thats what i have heard : P

Well i know the Dutch Medical Cannabis which is also the one delivered to Germany costs 15.- per gram u can get it in 5 gr. cans so its 75.- each pack......the czech staates know how to get lets called it future tax money they jumped on the right Train......open minded can get u out of that euro props we have at the moment...... get them greeks and them spain legal grows for the staates to get tax money and they will get aout of the red numbers ....;)

• Like 1

Well i know the Dutch Medical Cannabis which is also the one delivered to Germany costs 15.- per gram u can get it in 5 gr. cans so its 75.- each pack......the czech staates know how to get lets called it future tax money they jumped on the right Train......open minded can get u out of that euro props we have at the moment...... get them greeks and them spain legal grows for the staates to get tax money and they will get aout of the red numbers .... ;)

Let's not blow the tax revenue aspect of cannabis legalisation out of proportion. Certainly cannabis introduction to the economy is going to be beneficial but it will not kill the euro crisis which has systemic roots that go far, FAR deeper than mere fiscal imbalances of "profligate" states. Besides, from a strictly entrepreneurial perspective, it's bad to invite the state to tax your future business. Be careful what you ask for people, or else you might end up paying 1000% markups for your cannabis in the future.

didnt found thread bout this so ... :P

starting from 2013 in Czech rep you will be able to set licenced grows for a need of Cz pharmacy , You can grow only under the roof and all goods will be boght officialy by the guverment for fixed price ~70-90 ck per gram ( 2-3 euro ? )

at last thats what i have heard : P

I havent heard or seen this news?! Where did you hear this. My Czech friends havent heard it either....