Jamacia

SuperLemonNuttah

Hello people :) new too the forum, going too jamacia on the 19th of next month for my bday anyone been there? Going too ocho rios, any help would be greatly received :) I know the bob Marley expo is there on 9 mile, any more ganja must sees? I'm really worried il only he able too get my hands on shwaggy bush weed, hope I can find a friendly local with high grade trees. Sure there must be some ghs bushes lurking about after franko and arjans expo ;).

One love

Welcome on SH forum man :)

Did you watch the Jamaica live thread? Strainhunters have been there you might spot some good place to go too ;)

I hope you'll enjoy the forum and nice vibe we have around, you might find some infos about jamaica around here don't remember where exactly sorry

Have a good discovering of the forum ;)

See ya online

Where can I watch the full Jamaica expo? And really sorry tokage but could Bairly make any of that out as I have an iPhone and could not zoom in for some reason and it made the font litrally un readable lol sorry man. Im soooo buzzing for this trip, it's a shame I have not had a reply from someone that has been there, I know a good few people that have travelled over the island but none of which are tokers so did not have any knoledge for me on ganja.

Thanks for both of your replys

hey dude, I've been to negril twice. DO NOT buy at the airport. your going to have everybody and their uncle trying to sell you something. i would wait until you get to your hotel. First ask the bellboy if he can get any good smoke.more than likely he'll ask you first. He might start naming popular strains such as the usualslike white widow ,skunk, ect. Just tell him your looking for something from the island. I've seen everything from brown schwag to some really nice lime green buds smothered in trichomes .Everybody going to say they got the best, just use your best judgement,look, smell and then discuss price. Ask the front desk for their favorite cab driver. Those guys most always have the best connections and will take you their. Treat your hosts just like you like to be treated and you will have one of the best 420 vacations ever. Oh yeah, ignore the hawkers on the beach. Most of those guys will rip you off one way or another. Ocho should be cool,more active than Negril which is more mellower except places like Hedonism. Have a great trip.

Peace, jethead

• Like 2