Santa Maria - White Strawberry Skunk - 14/12/12

SantaBuds

Hi bro,

Welcome to the contest, Hope to see those strawberries grow strong and healthy, they seem to have gone very hard ;)

Merry Christmas friend and luck in the contest :santaclaus:

thanks jose, sorry for the delay, and merry christmas for you too....

it seems to me that their growth is really slow... it happened to me before when i tried 3 seeds....

dunno what's happening... i'll post some pictures next...

peace...

Hey man, like miminexus i don't think they look sick, they are probably setting the roots to give a good start afterward ;)

But it is true they are a little late, well if it's too explode after we will forgive them won't we? ;)

Thanks for the news man hope they'll get off quickly :)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

Yes have a good color, maybe need some extra time to make more roots. I think if you trasplant improve soon.

can you tell us how often you water? and actual parameters of ph/ec..

Thanks for the update, and best luck brother! ;)

• Like 1

Hello

It is true that they are not very big but the leaves are beautiful

I''ll try to put nearest the lamp.

otherwise I think patience are the best

peace & smoke

hey brother, yes your right... they are about 15-20cm away from the lamp now... so i hope that will give her a boot!

peace!

Hey man, like miminexus i don't think they look sick, they are probably setting the roots to give a good start afterward ;)

But it is true they are a little late, well if it's too explode after we will forgive them won't we? ;)

Thanks for the news man hope they'll get off quickly :)

Have a good grow

yes dust, i hope you guys are right!!!!!

positive thinking about it!

:P

Yes have a good color, maybe need some extra time to make more roots. I think if you trasplant improve soon.

can you tell us how often you water? and actual parameters of ph/ec..

Thanks for the update, and best luck brother! ;)

hey brother, thanks for your time..

i'm gonna explain all steps i did till now...

first i flushed the coco with ec of 1.0 and ph 5.9.... that was before planting the germinated seed, so after that i just completed feeding them with a little leftover of that solution....

i also fed them once more, with ec of 1.2 and ph 5.9... the pot seemed heavy for me, so it still had water but i figured she need some extra so that i gave her only about 10% of the pot size...

and yesterday i decided to flush them all with a lighter ec of 0.8... ph 5.9 still...

in the whole time that was it!

well, let me know what u think...

peace

• Like 1

1,2 was a little too big for babies i think, most of the time in coco i see around 0,6-0,7 in germination stage and after a week at least 1,0.

we'll see what X thinks about it ;)

well, they seem to be growing slowly now, and they are not stuck anymore, i'll post more pics soon... i'm also looking forward to see what mr. x has to say about it...

thanks bro!

Excuse me for being alittle late, this grow will be very intresting mate!

Best of luck!

there's not a problem at all, you're very welcome mate!

peace!

• Like 1

hey guys,

here's a little update... the plants seem to be growing now and they have a nice color... still haven't fed them after the flush i did... and the pot seems to be heavy still... so i'm waiting and letting them be... here are some pics:

post-15542-0-46738400-1357256605.jpg

post-15542-0-99753800-1357256616.jpg

post-15542-0-41857800-1357256627.jpg

post-15542-0-99346600-1357256634.jpg

i still think they're growing slow, but at least they're growing now...

that's all guys, peace!

• Like 1

Growing slow but ok is sometimes better than fast and doing bad

;)

yes you are right brother... it's slow but it's not growing wrong.. so i must agree with you... :D

Hi Santa! Sorry I'm late as usual but happy to grab a seat now :) Hoping they explode with growth for you..good decision letting them dry out a bit, don't make them lazy babies lol. All the best of luck bro!!

no worries at all mate, i'm glad u made it!!!!! thanks for coming by...

peace bro! :D

Cool man glad to see they are back on track adn giving some growth and it's only the beginning ;)

Thanks for the news man!! i'm sure they'll catch up and make you forgive them :D

Have a good grow man keep the pics coming

alright buddy nice to see everythings off to a good start!!! anyways bro ill talk to you next time we are both online but good start you plants look nice too from that other grow you showed me the quality of the bud is very nice lost of crystal's anyways bro im followin this one for sure peace out an happy huntin!

hey brother, sorry i missed your post and took that long to reply... man, that weed was little but it was good.. can't wait for my next batch of plants... it's gonna be awesome...

thanks for coming by... peace!

Hey man thanks for the pics :)

Yeah they are not really big but as they already had 1 2 week late we could say they are back to a more "normal" growth now, except for the last one maybe she looks strange indeed

I don't remember if you planned on repoting? cause if so, you should do it now it would probably help them get back a little boost in growth ;)

You have holes a the bottom of your pots?

Have a good grow man hope in the end they'll look great ;)

Hey bro, I did some research and it may be tobacco mosaic virus. I'm not personally familiar with it and definitely not an expert so don't take my word for it, but I recognized the look of the leaves from pictures I saw while researching another plant issue cause I found it strange that a tobacco disease was associated with cannabis. So I did a bit of research and here is a site that has some info on it. If you google it there are numerous posts online..hope this helps BUT really hope this isn't it.

The others are a little small but all look very healthy..sorry I can't help or know more.

BEST OF LUCK!!

Hey man thanks for the pics :)

Yeah they are not really big but as they already had 1 2 week late we could say they are back to a more "normal" growth now, except for the last one maybe she looks strange indeed

I don't remember if you planned on repoting? cause if so, you should do it now it would probably help them get back a little boost in growth ;)

You have holes a the bottom of your pots?

Have a good grow man hope in the end they'll look great ;)

Hey bro,

my plan wasn't really repotting them now... the other GHSC seeds i had grew much bigger in that tiny pot... but maybe it could help... dunno yet... yes those pots have holes in the bottom.. but maybe it will be better with i make a couple more..

thanks for the help..

Hey bro, I did some research and it may be tobacco mosaic virus. I'm not personally familiar with it and definitely not an expert so don't take my word for it, but I recognized the look of the leaves from pictures I saw while researching another plant issue cause I found it strange that a tobacco disease was associated with cannabis. So I did a bit of research and here is a site that has some info on it. If you google it there are numerous posts online..hope this helps BUT really hope this isn't it.

The others are a little small but all look very healthy..sorry I can't help or know more.

BEST OF LUCK!!

where's the link?? yes it can be tobacco cause i work with it.. even tho i don't smoke it... i kind snort it.. hehehe... well... can u send me the link???

Hey bro,

my plan wasn't really repotting them now... the other GHSC seeds i had grew much bigger in that tiny pot... but maybe it could help... dunno yet... yes those pots have holes in the bottom.. but maybe it will be better with i make a couple more..

thanks for the help..

where's the link?? yes it can be tobacco cause i work with it.. even tho i don't smoke it... i kind snort it.. hehehe... well... can u send me the link???

Ahh yes, snuff we call it.. :) SHIT such a stoner sorry man some help I am :P Here's two links to make up for my error lol :suicide:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=177527

http://www.marijuanagrowing.eu/tobacco-users-beware-t4852.html

The others seem to be picking up nicely..all the best man!!

• Like 1

Ahh yes, snuff we call it.. :) SHIT such a stoner sorry man some help I am :P Here's two links to make up for my error lol :suicide:

https://www.icmag.co...ad.php?t=177527

http://www.marijuana...ware-t4852.html

The others seem to be picking up nicely..all the best man!!

thanks for the link bro, i'll definitely have a look in it... even tho i don't think it's the virus... the 3 plants had the same treatment, they're all slow, but 1 of them looks better, another one is little, and that one is weird.. so i dunno what was the deal... i threw a seed of jack here today to germinate, exactly the same way i did the others, and let's see how that goes...

i can almost assure you that the problem you have there isnt TMV or HempMV (mostly because blistering is the first symptom of the disease and i dont see any blisters), i think you need to check your ec/ph.. did you rinse the coco before planting ? what is your runoff? and the color is pretty characteristical for White Strawberry Skunk check Jango_420 journal ( http://www.strainhun...2/page__st__100 ) they also have a funny pigmentation.

yes brother... i did rinsed the coco with 3x the volume of the pot, with an ec of 1.0.. so runoff was 1.0... ph was 5.9, but maybe i had problems with my meter... i'm calibrating it more frequently now, but i still want to check my ph with a friend's meter and see how they're different... also, URBANNINJA told me he read on cannabiscafe, people having trouble with their WSS....

wonder how MKSEED is doing with them...

well, i keep u guys posted!

PEACE