Santa Maria - White Strawberry Skunk - 14/12/12

SantaBuds

yeah man indeed it seems they are bouncing back nicely, nice green on the new leaves and growth seems pretty normal.

Thanks for the news man keep them coming hopethey'll go straight to the end from now on ;)

• Like 1

Hey bro, they are definitely picking up speed :) I really like the look of the leaves on the WSS's...the colour is looking really good and the shape is really cool too. Even the WSS#3 seem to be looking better to me. Hope it's smoother sailing from now on man..thanks for updating us with the healthy growth and best of luck!

Peace

• Like 1

Nice

thanks brother! :D

yeah man indeed it seems they are bouncing back nicely, nice green on the new leaves and growth seems pretty normal.

Thanks for the news man keep them coming hopethey'll go straight to the end from now on ;)

yes bro, they seem to be back... hopefully i'll flower them with enough time for the cup.... but they are on the right path now...

:)

They look very happy, healthy and alive!

I would be a very happy father if i where you.

Are you feeding them a bit more now?

yes indeed mate! and i indeed i am very happy... this time the feeding will go slower, i already noticed it can take more, but just trying to do things more calmly this time...

peace!

Man those healthy leaves are so green

Lookin good brother

Peace

thanks brother, they are certainly looking better now! :D

peazzz

Hey bro, they are definitely picking up speed :) I really like the look of the leaves on the WSS's...the colour is looking really good and the shape is really cool too. Even the WSS#3 seem to be looking better to me. Hope it's smoother sailing from now on man..thanks for updating us with the healthy growth and best of luck!

Peace

yes bro, finally they have "started"... the #3 is looking beter indeed...

thanks...

peace.

sweet mate there looking lush now!

they still pretty small for how long they've been there but at least it's looking good now...

peace!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, how are u doing??? i have to apologize for all that time it's been taking me to update.... but i feel pretty unmotivated for this journal since the plants are taking so long to grow.... i've started them 2 months ago and thats how much they grown in 2 months:

WSS 1:

post-15542-0-24015700-1360926652.jpg

post-15542-0-38720200-1360926639.jpg

WSS 2:

post-15542-0-35966000-1360926584.jpg

post-15542-0-66981000-1360926625.jpg

WSS 3:

post-15542-0-69831000-1360926596.jpg

post-15542-0-41857200-1360926612.jpg

of course they grown, but it's been almost a month since last post.. you guys let me know what u think... peace...

I would say root bound bro, WS#3 definitely, that's just my opinion and I would wait to hear from others more knowledgeable :) I bet you are gonna see a boost in growth re-potting for sure!!! :) :)

Peace

thanks bro, yes i repotted them let's see how they gonna feel in the next days.

peace!

By all means man!!! Transplant her and give her some water! I'm not sure of your contest rules, but she should be in at least a 2 gallon pot by now.

(I'm new so if I broke one of your forum rules I aplolgize.)

no worries bro, but as i said before, those pictures were before i repotted.. and of course, the were given water! thanks for coming by, and anytime bro!

peace

Haha it´s ok my friend. We all share our knowledge.

I would also had guessed root bound. New pot and some water seems like a very good advice.

brother, check strainhead pics of roots below.... those are the kind of roots i expect to be root bound.. imo, but that's just imo, the had space to grow much more..

where is that rootbound ? and ive never felt that rootbound would cause stunted growth.. maybe alittle slower but not stunted.. and for your knowledge the rootbound never affected my crop, it grew and grew.. but i think its the coco that makes more "space" and saturation than soil so it can grow much "tighter". But i agree that is small pots but they are not that small sizes almost 4 liters, but the plant is for sure at 2 months veg. And if you want to speak about rootbound look at my roots i have, they still flourish with that packed pot, in my eyes rootbound is a state of mind.

yes brother, those roots of yours, that's a full pot of roots for me... i expected to be something like that before i repotted, specially cause they were such in a small pot, 0,8L...

peace!

Ok good!! So you already did re-pot and water. I am anxious to see how she is doing in a few days. I hope this is what she needed. If you don't mind. I would like to see your watering and feeding schedule. You are right, the roots should have been more robust, even in that small pot.

where is that rootbound ? and ive never felt that rootbound would cause stunted growth.. maybe alittle slower but not stunted.. and for your knowledge the rootbound never affected my crop, it grew and grew.. but i think its the coco that makes more "space" and saturation than soil so it can grow much "tighter". But i agree that is small pots but they are not that small sizes almost 4 liters, but the plant is for sure at 2 months veg. And if you want to speak about rootbound look at my roots i have, they still flourish with that packed pot, in my eyes rootbound is a state of mind.

Not so much rootbound, more looking like it is thirsty, and ready for transplant. By my experience, the timeline alone should have warranted a transplant. The roots look very dehydrated and ready to expand. The large roots at the bottom, plus very little toward the top signify this is where the majority of the moisture is. Perhaps a soil related moisture retention problem is the culprit. I suggest a transplant for this one. Your root pictures BTW are geat! Healthy looking, robust nutrient collectors. This is what I like to see at the end of the life cycle. Cheers!

EDIT: agreement with quoted post

• Like 1

hey man thanks for the lil pics, indeed roots good be much bigger, and by the color of it i think they might have had a little problem at some point they should be more white i think, so must be the reason why they grow "slow" too.

But nothing that can't be solved i think and the repot probably did them good?? :)

Any news about it they liked it?

Have a good grow man keep us updated

• Like 1

Not so much rootbound, more looking like it is thirsty, and ready for transplant. By my experience, the timeline alone should have warranted a transplant. The roots look very dehydrated and ready to expand. The large roots at the bottom, plus very little toward the top signify this is where the majority of the moisture is. Perhaps a soil related moisture retention problem is the culprit. I suggest a transplant for this one. Your root pictures BTW are geat! Healthy looking, robust nutrient collectors. This is what I like to see at the end of the life cycle. Cheers!

EDIT: agreement with quoted post

they are drinking like crazy man!!!! i've been watering almost 20% of pot size every day.... there's a problem with the roots, and i guess it's for all my plants, not only the WSS... trying to keep an eye in all possibilities that might be causing that.... :search:

hey man thanks for the lil pics, indeed roots good be much bigger, and by the color of it i think they might have had a little problem at some point they should be more white i think, so must be the reason why they grow "slow" too.

But nothing that can't be solved i think and the repot probably did them good?? :)

Any news about it they liked it?

Have a good grow man keep us updated

i agree with you mate, those roots should look a bit more white, imo.. i really need to know is what's causing this?

peace!!!!

Don't know but in most cases with roots probs, and good peroxide bath never hurts, check for more infos about it and if you can do it safely, never had to do it personally so can't advice you sorry!

good luck ;)

• 2 weeks later...

i'm very sad to inform that i'm not gonna be updating this journal anymore, since this plants are giving too much troubled and not growing healthily.. :(

Such a shame, gutted for you. Thinking mine are slow to grow compared to others I have grown, flowered them yesterday so keep everything crossed for me.