Santa Maria - White Strawberry Skunk - 14/12/12

SantaBuds

i'm very sad to inform that i'm not gonna be updating this journal anymore, since this plants are giving too much troubled and not growing healthily.. :(

Darn it!!! I was really hoping to see a victory on this one. Hey before you throw them away, Is it too late to take a cutting or 5? An ailment in the substrate may reside in the root system, but this could allow for a completely healthy clone to root in. (that is if you have nothing else to grow for the cup right now). You have 3 more months 'til deadline to try to get at least one cutting to take root, or to get those existing roots into a more hospitable environment. Micro-cultures have a way of balancing things out, and making your soil ecosystem a rough place for disease to live. Another idea, would be to completely erode your substrate away with water and just stick her in some simple potting soil (unused). With a good clean H2O drench-in, this should give nature a chance to work. I just don't want to see you out of this yet. I seriously think there's a common variable within your environment that is causing these symptoms. If, indeed, this spans across your entire crop.

EDIT: grammar, clarity

• Like 1

Sorry ti hear about your bad luck. The plants were in too small containers and somehow did not receive enough water + feeding. i guess there was a disease within the soil. The roots looked old and dry, not white + vital esp. on WSS 3. How do the other plants do ?

Best check the ingredients of your grow room. Ventilation, temperature lights , use different soil and bigger new pots and try again . Best of luck.

Think it was the right decision to toss them - should have done that already before the repotting. The damage was already done, diseases had spread and once the groth is stunted it hardly gets back to normal r to a speedy recovery. you should have more seeds left - so why not try those now ?

Got any nice plants around atm. ? if yes please let me see them !