Hey man thanks for making the journal, that's a very nice start with a pretty look and some good name and vibes for those girls ;) Don't hesitate to give them loads of music, some say it helps the plants ;)

I hope everything will go as planned and give you some very nice plants to show us!

Have a good grow and keep the pics coming ;)

Nice start ! hope You will get great results with Your seeds ! I personaly alredy love that strain so you have 1st fan from the start : P

Sizla thanks for being the 1st to board the 4:20 CABOOSE,

I hope you enjoy the ride and I hope to enjoy this strain as much you

wow very impressive!! you are off to a great start, looking forward to seeing this progress :) really like the pics and intro !

Thank you for boarding the 4:20 CABOOSE with your kind words thesleepyguy86, I really appreciate it. Hope you enjoy the ride.

Hey man thanks for making the journal, that's a very nice start with a pretty look and some good name and vibes for those girls ;) Don't hesitate to give them loads of music, some say it helps the plants ;)

I hope everything will go as planned and give you some very nice plants to show us!

Have a good grow and keep the pics coming ;)

Nice to see you on board my 4:20 CABOOSE Dust I'm glad you like the vibe. I will definetly give these girls some music.

I plan to do a simple grow with a lot of pics and info, and good vibes. Hope you enjoy

• Like 2

hello nice start

is good to give a name that attracts the female

good luck peace !!!

http://www.strainhun...rm/page__st__20

Thanks for boarding my 4:20 CABOOSE miminexus, I'm glad you like the names, I hope you enjoy the ride

Welcome to the cup dude smile.png Love the style, I also name my girls...lol

Good luck and one love smile.png

Thanks man, welcome ah board the 4:20 CABOOSE, Good luck to you as well

Welcome to the contest man.

Good luck with the "I threes"

Respect.

Thanks Fran.gh, glad to see you on board, Hope you enjoy the ride.

right on holliherbs, welcome to the competition! i like the layout of you journal the presentation is very good, i am pulling up a chair and rolling a fatty for this one !!! happy huntin!!!

Welcome aboard and thanks for boarding my 4:20 CABOOSE, stay comfy greenomatic 87 and enjoy the ride

and good luck with the white lemon grow, I would love to taste that one

Good start, good luck in the cup, I hope that the good work of good buds....

:gamer: Smoke and Love

I'm hoping for some good buds too, Welcome and thanks for boarding the 4:20 CABOOSE

good luck with your grow

Great start buddy. Best of luck to you ;).

Peace & SMoke

Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy, Welcome aboard, I appreciate you boarding the 4:20 CABOOSE

And Best of luck to You, you always do great journals

Good luck brother. I´m looking forward to follow your grow. Good luck and have a safe journey

:)

Welcome aboard the 4:20 CABOOSE Tokage,

This Journey might have Stoney railways and Hazey Hills, but we hope to get there safely.

• Like 1

Hi bro,

Looks like this is going to be very interesting, so I prepared one of white lemon and took a seat. have luck in the contest ;)

Merry Christmas friend :xmascouple:

Welcome aboard the 420 CABOOSE Jose.gh, I hope you enjoy the ride bro. White Lemon sounds yummy :nyam:

Merry Christmas and All the Best in the New Year to you and yours

• Like 1

Welcome to the world little babies :)

Clean update looking great thanks for the hard work man ;)

Have a good grow and keep them pics coming :)

Well my friend you are the first to see the update,

Thank you very much for your kind words Dust,

The pics will keep coming, keep enjoying the ride bro

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year to you and yours :)

• Like 1

Got myself a ticket for this Train to Zion. As a fan of the I Threes Judy Mowatt always was my queen of hearts.. such a beautiful empress. The seeds look nice but again Judy is the most interesting. We will see how they all are gowing. They are in good hands - Mazeltov

All the Best for 2013 !

ONE

Bam

Got myself a ticket for this Train to Zion. As a fan of the I Threes Judy Mowatt always was my queen of hearts.. such a beautiful empress. The seeds look nice but again Judy is the most interesting. We will see how they all are gowing. They are in good hands - Mazeltov

All the Best for 2013 !

ONE

Bam

Welcome aboard the 420 CABOOSE Bam, make yourself comfy and enjoy the ride. Bam I have to agree with you, Judy is a beautiful empress.

Now it is my understanding that Bob Marley is married to Rita, so if you got your eyes on Judy .......... :devil:

Well you are representing your avatar pretty good, Bob has many children with ladies other than Rita.

All the best to you and yours for 2013

• Like 1

very nice journal brother... looking really good! have a nice grow...

Welcome aboard Santa Maria hope you enjoy the ride, thank you very much for your kinds

I wish you good luck with your White Strawberry Skunk, looking yummy

All the best to you and yours for 2013

• Like 1