Green House Bubble Circa 1999

Xclusive

I was wondering if anyone remembers the Green House Bubble around 1999? I've been back to Amsterdam many times since then and cannot find anything remotely close to the Bubble. The sweet flavour was incredible and was disappointed when it disappeared from the menu. Green House Special has been a mainstay of my favourite knockout smokes but I'm sorely missing the Bubble. Does anyone have any idea of how it was grown to be so tasty and sweet?

Any replied would be greatly appreciated.

well i haven't tried her personally, but i guess they probably had a good grower at that time that had a very good clone from the bubble, was bubble or Bubba?

Maybe if franco pass by he will have an answer or an member that was there in that time, but for myself can't say sorry ^^

Good luck man and welcome on the forum ;)

• Like 1

Green House is always my first port of call when I arrive at Centraal Station, always stock up before I check into my hotel lol.

I've got some GHSC Super Lemon Haze seeds to try first, hopefully my bud will be half as good or better than what I get in Amsterdam. Really hope I get a sweet pheno when I grow the Bubba Kush.

Thanks for the replies dude :)

• Like 1