Hello from Italy

Jerimum

Hello to everyone,

I am glad I found this community, I subscribed to this forum after watching the footage of the mission in Morocco, Malawi and India. I really liked the concept behind the Strain Hunters, especially regarding the social work that you are doing. Showing that there still are cultures around the world where cannabis is a part of the daily living, a sustainable resource for economy as well as a recreational and medical use. Your contribution in building awareness of the cannabis is a a very valuable job.

Once it was like this also in Italy: my grandfather was growing hemp in open fields and our community was having a lot of benefits, now I have to grow indoor because a couple of big ass-holes in US decided cannabis was dangerous for their business model.

I am myself I traveler and I speak Portuguese, English, Spanish, a little Swedish and a little French (if this could be of any help for any of the visitor of this forum please let me know), I have been traveling several times to Africa and South America and I loved to see the respect you showed for each place you visited, the humility in asking for information and in wanting to know more about the story and the culture of locals. I try to do the same when I visit countries to learn how to play drums and percussion, and it's also through these things that you can get to know local culture.

Useless saying I would leave with you for any so called "mission" even tomorrow morning :D , but I see there is already an Italian guy who is really skilled !

hugs,

J.

PS1: I was in Amsterdam for the last 25th Cannabis Cup and I went to the Green House coffee shop just to smoke the winning Sharkberry Cream, FANTASTIC !

PS2: FRANCO SEI UN MITO !!!

• Like 1

Cannabis grew wild on my Papaw's farm in Warsaw, Kentucky that is near Sparta. He sold the land before the new race track was built. The exit for the speedway (and strip club Racers) was the one we took to the farm. During World War II he was with the 88th Infantry Medical Unit to hold the Morgan Line in Italy. There was over a 90% casualty rate for the unit.

Welcome man very glad to have you aboard :)

You sound like a very open minded man, so you should get along nicely in this forum we have a very positive vibe and like members and Tokage often say, Sharing is caring ;)

If you have any problem on the forum or question just ask one of the moderator and we will do our best to help you out.

Have a good discovering of the place and members ;)

See ya online

• 3 weeks later...