White Strawberry Skunk & Money Maker.....PowderFeeding

stinksecco

hello all.

in this cycle cultivate 20 Money Maker and 4 White Strawberry Skunk.

I soaked the seeds yesterday afternoon and today, after preparing the small grow, I put the seeds in pots 1l.

the medium is composed of soil seed and perlite.

I also planted 6 Super Silver Haze which grow up until the month of life and then leave them to a friend who is starting to grow.

I grounded a sleeping bag folded in two to avoid the cold of the floor above I placed a sheet of plywood to have a regular and smooth bottom, I placed over a container made ​​from the cloth of my old pool.

the size of the small grow are: 140x75x100.

I have placed within 6 neon 28W 6400K that will be used for the emergency phase and the subsequent two weeks of vegetative growth, after I use 1 MH 400W.

I intend to make 2 transfers:

1, transfer 1lt to 6.5 liters, with use of mycorrhizae.

2 ° transfer from 6.5 liters to 20/25lt in sacks, with use of mycorrhizae.

in this cycle, given the extraordinary growth obtained by the PowderFeeding for hybrid plants, I will use only PowderFeeding for mother plants during the vegetative phase and hybrids to the flowering stage, for the first time I will not use my beloved organic fertilizers.

temperature and U.R. in the box are stable and having given 24 hours of light do not fear change, 26 ° and 72% RH

here are some shots:

seeds

the soil seed

the perlite

mycorrhizae

PowderFeeding for the mother plants and hybrid

30 pots 1lt

and finally the whole arranged in the box ......... I use to keep the lights on in the waiting phase of births, wrong to do so?

happy to receive any kind of comment.

ciao!.

post-9363-0-82644800-1356803754.jpg

post-9363-0-41936600-1356803784.jpg

post-9363-0-66653900-1356803810.jpg

post-9363-0-48873700-1356803853.jpg

post-9363-0-93046500-1356803870.jpg

post-9363-0-86057600-1356803896.jpg

post-9363-0-65570700-1356803920.jpg

post-9363-0-79673900-1356803938.jpg

post-9363-0-50251900-1356803959.jpg

post-9363-0-38103900-1356803987.jpg

post-9363-0-98294600-1356804008.jpg

• Like 2

I am very encouraged by what you tell me, brother gonzosghost, but they are very humble and what I show my work, if it is appreciated, is for me a medal.

I am aware that I have in my hands test strains unavailable for many others, but as I have already written a novel enterprising, with a good setup, which applies simple systems of cultivation, maybe get good results it is true, but I think I have to learn a lot before going into the competition.

I am very happy to be among so many excellent growers, in an excellent forum and with your help, when you need it, I hope to accomplish several cycles of cultivation sharing information and experience, drawing on the knowledge of experts in the forum I hope to enhance the my experience in this wonderful world.

let the time to show me the right path.

between 2 months and then we will sow her if necessary to participate in the world cup.

peace.ciao

• Like 1

Very good start for that new journal man thanks for all the details and explanations, i hope those ladies will grow well especially the wws ;)

About the light while you wait i do the same it keeps the soil warm and germination goes faster for myself, as long as you cover the seed from it i don't see why it would hurt ;)

And also i'm very glad you are liking the powderfeeding, if you keep the mother for the veg don't forget they have pretty high level of N so be careful on dosage, but i'm sure they'll take it good and they have a good watcher behind them ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated

Very good start for that new journal man thanks for all the details and explanations, i hope those ladies will grow well especially the wws ;)

About the light while you wait i do the same it keeps the soil warm and germination goes faster for myself, as long as you cover the seed from it i don't see why it would hurt ;)

And also i'm very glad you are liking the powderfeeding, if you keep the mother for the veg don't forget they have pretty high level of N so be careful on dosage, but i'm sure they'll take it good and they have a good watcher behind them ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated

a question that seems inappropriate Dust.

think that using the "mother plants" for the vegetative stage (in small amounts) is a mistake?

I would like to start with the "mother plants" and use "hybrid plants" beginning of flowering until the end.

you think this is a mistake or my idea can be applied?

Thank you for your attention.

ciao.

no i don't think it's a mistake as long as you are careful with the dosage ;) If you do it good the girls will love it ;)

But using the Hybrid suring all the grow will work very fine too, i've used hybrid mix on all my strains during a year and it worked as well on sativas and indicas ;) and for all the stages without any big deficiencies :)

Best of luck man don't be worried i'm sure you'll treat them well ;)

Dust thanks, very kind to give me much information, I will use "hybrid plants" without risking trouble.

last night the first birth: in pole position a Money Maker.

an unexpected joy this morning, only 1 SSH missing, We are looking forward!

29 out of 30 seeds germinated within 48 hours after sowing, great.

here is small just checked.

are fed with water only pH6, 5.

ciao.

post-9363-0-34425700-1357120372.jpg

post-9363-0-31433000-1357120389.jpg

post-9363-0-44133200-1357120407.jpg

yes congratz man, if there is 1 thing GH is best at, it's germination, when the seeds are stocked properly ;)

Glad to hear they all popped i'm sure the late girl will come soon enough ;)

Good luck with the hybrid mix then :)

HAve a good grow

update the diary with a defection.

one of the Money Maker failed to open cotyledons and after 3 days is still a stem without leaves.

I look even though I do not think she will survive a week of emergency.

the others are in good shape, even if he is a happening thing that alarms me: on the surface of the pots is forming mold .... never happened so far.

I proceeded to turn on a fan oscillating fan all over the box, so I hope to eliminate the mold.

Temp.24, 5 °-U.R.72%

conditions are the same as ever and the appearance of mold puts me in serious trouble.

how should I go about it?

thanks for any advice and consideration.

ciao

some kind of white mold? i remember i think it was bozoph maybe telling us about beneficial mold often growing on mediums maybe tokage will remember the name or thread.. but check out if it's not one of the "normal" mold ;)

If you're scared, just scrap the top of your soil where the mold is, and from now on, everytime you water 2 3 days after, go move your soil around with a fork or something to pike the soil and aerate it and break blocks that could great with watering, it also avoid the soil to become to compact in long terms.

In case of mold people often use peroxyde, check some infos about it and see if it suits your problem too

Good luck man ;)

thank you very much for advice.

I have already started to remove the dirt on the surface and immediately I turned one oscillating fan, but temperatures dropped to 21.5 degrees-UR75%........a M.M. did not survive, was unable to open the cotyledons and died.

replace it with one of the SSH for my friend ... hihihi!

thanks Dust and Tokage, to the next.

• Like 1

exact Tokage not want to leave an empty seat in grow!

my friend can do without SSH that I restrain myself.

in these two years and a half of experience, I have learned not to leave empty space in grow, when you turn 4x400 sure you do not throw anything away!

ciao soon!

Today ends the week of emergency and passed the mold problem I started to fertilize with 2gr/10lt PowderFeeding Hybrid.the plants are well developed and have all the 2nd pair of leaves.I gave 10lt solution then cl 0.300 for each plant repeat it 1 more time this week and then repot in pandora 6.5-liter.during refilling scatter mycorrhizae on the new medium and the old ball.with the box open and the fan on I have T.22, 5/18, 5.....UR68/74%.with the box closed and the fan off I have T.27, 5/24, 5.....UR72/84%.if not form new mold keep the box closed, on the other hand I'll keep it open even if the values ​​are better when it is closed.no pictures today ... the plants are still small and not very photogenic.the next update, ciao..

• Like 1

I absolutely love White Strawberry Skunk! In fact last year i was going to plant some of them.. but in the end i decided to have other varieties

Wish you the best luck! Keep us updated with photos cause im pretty curios ;)

Have a good grow!

I absolutely love White Strawberry Skunk! In fact last year i was going to plant some of them.. but in the end i decided to have other varieties

Wish you the best luck! Keep us updated with photos cause im pretty curios ;)

Have a good grow!

happy to have visitors, as well as those of Dust and Tokage ....... I began to think that there were only 3 to follow this journal.

hello pito if you had to put down now I would have more info on this strain ...... joke!

I'm just fascinated by this strain, hopefully good.

in a couple of days I'll put new shots of the girls.

have a good grow too!

good man thanks for the news hope the mold won't come back ;)

we'll b waiting for the pics :)

Have a good grow

Dust do not worry, after I turned on the fan fell temperatures but the mold is gone.

ciao brò soon with new photos.

• Like 1

update .... with pictures ...... the situation in vegetative box.

first photo M.M. 19 +1 SSH

second picture 4W.S.S.

third photo 5SSH

plants have appreciated 0.2 g / l with no problems, the next irrigated, instead of keeping this amount, I will give 0.3 g / l and see how it goes.

Stable T 21.5 / 23.5 °

U.R. 65/75%

here is the smallish ....

....after the picture I also clean the vacuum cleaner coon all soil that you see on the bottom .....

ciao to all.

post-9363-0-04732900-1358098156.jpg

post-9363-0-31027900-1358098183.jpg

post-9363-0-64545600-1358098226.jpg

• Like 1

exact men, until now the growth is uniform and you do not see a big difference.

certainly during the next 2/3 weeks you will notice more differences between the various plants and between different strains.

so far in 3 years limited cultivation have always had more than 2/4 strains to be managed together and I learned that with the right bindings heights are managed without too much trouble.

I put in this summer grow a plant grown outdoors, in greenhouses, 1.80 m high, I did a transfer in a 50 liter pot and put it obliqua.alla the top end of the transfer was to apical 1m from the ground !

I understand doing scrog, the importance of the height of cultivation, when you learn how to handle the heights to use the 400W good results are obtained than with plants left to grow freely in height are a dream.

thanks for visite.ciao.

• Like 1

Updated photo to 13 days from seed.

all healthy.

are developed in a uniform manner, the differences in height are ridiculous and so far the absorption of fertilizers is fair.

I gave still 10lt solution with 4g of Powderfeeding for hybrid plants yesterday and the girls they liked.

you can see the temperature and relative humidity directly from the thermo-hygrometer.

post-9363-0-06878900-1358357029.jpg

post-9363-0-72823700-1358357233.jpg

No Dust No problems discovered on the leaves ... there are 2 MM that are started faster than the other.

tomorrow morning purchase SUCCESS (BAYER) and BORNEO (BAYER) do a preventive pest control against thrips and aphids.

repeat the treatment after 1 week.

I intend to make the first transfer at the end of the 2nd week of vegetative growth (3 weeks from seed).

I transfer the plants in pandora's 6.5-liter pots.

transfer micorrizze give the old and the new medium.

the next update, ciao!