Cannabutter

Canniboid Cowboy

I like to make Cannabutter its easy,best to use a Croc pot. Heat up your Pot drop in 1 pound of Unsalted butter or Lactose "milk" free Margarine if ur Lactose intolerant. If you a first timer it would be a good idea to use only a Half Ounce of Indoor Bud or Bud Trimmings but if using outdoor or Shakier Shake use a Whole ounce. The High can be very overwhelming if the ratio is too strong it all depends what you going to make from the butter, I put an ounce of Kush into a tray of Nanaimo bars. Mix the Cannabis into the butter and let it bubble all day then pour the hot butter through a strainer or some Cheese cloth to remove the chunks of cannabis from the butter.Pour into a container and freeze into a Block for storing. I tricked my friend into eating a nanaimo bar he sais it tasted real healthy and asked what was it in it,when I told him he got mad I spiked him at first but was asking for another snack 10 minutes later.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've heard you put the butter in, get it to bubble. Place your cannabis in the cheese cloth and tie the cheese cloth around the cannabis. Place the cheese cloth with cannabis in the butter. Countinue cooking Like you said and when its done simply take out the cheese cloth and strain as much as possible. I've never try making cannabutter but when I do I plan to try it this way.

But anywayz, hopfully there will be more idea's on this later guys!!!!!!!!!