Dexter-2.0 /Big-Bang/Exodus cheese/N.F.T-tray 600w hps/Canna aqua feeding

Dexter-2.0

hey mate you do sneaky updates without telling us :)

Girls have grown it seems, but like strainhead said they have problem, tell us about your PH and EC i don't see it in the update maybe i missed it?

Have a good grow dexter

thanks man girls are growing nicely it seems, Why do you update everything on same post when you have prepared a post for each week? cause if you don't use them i'll delete them as they are useless.

Thanks for the Nutes info, i still don't see EC you mean you don't have EC meter? if so man in growing hydro you MUST have a PH AND EC meter, well some people do without bu only once you know your setup perfectly it can be done or if you have greenthumbs, but not everyone has it.

Thanks for the pics man ;)

thanks man girls are growing nicely it seems, Why do you update everything on same post when you have prepared a post for each week? cause if you don't use them i'll delete them as they are useless.

Thanks for the Nutes info, i still don't see EC you mean you don't have EC meter? if so man in growing hydro you MUST have a PH AND EC meter, well some people do without bu only once you know your setup perfectly it can be done or if you have greenthumbs, but not everyone has it.

Thanks for the pics man ;)

don't delete them plz im still on that post cuz it the mother one im about to go to next post this week as i will be doing the cloning in the week and then on from there

i do have a ph and tds meter but i dont use them . as long as i get my mixing right i dont have no prob's and if some think comes up i just make a small adjustment to the nutes

Ok for the post i let them ^^

hmm you're really confident about that? pretty much all the hydro growers i see check on their ph and EC value daily, and by seeing how your leaves were at the beginning of the grow i think you should maybe check it more often could have helped ;)

Hi Dexter

I will be watching you:

I have a grow of Big Bang also.

Your Big Bang has much fatter leaves than mine?

My Big Bang look more like your Exodus cheese?

I would like to ask is it economical to run so few plants on a 600w light?

Just curious.

I looks like a really clean and correct grow area (s)

Hi Dexter

I will be watching you:

I have a grow of Big Bang also.

Your Big Bang has much fatter leaves than mine?

My Big Bang look more like your Exodus cheese?

I would like to ask is it economical to run so few plants on a 600w light?

Just curious.

I looks like a really clean and correct grow area (s)

thanks m8 :)

on the economical side not so much but they are mother's so i will be cut them down in the next 2 days as i will be taking the clones from them both

Hey Dexter good to have you back old boy :)

We missed you when you disapeared, nice to know everything is back on track and the lab is up and running.

Damn I thought you'd fallen foul of Marduk ;)

Hope your grow goes with a Big Bang lol :P

Good luck (once again ;) ) in the cup.

I'll sure to follow progress in the lab.

Have a good grow

Peace

Lams