Old Newbie!!!

adeyren

Hi all, am totally new to forum and growing so please excuse any mistakes. but been interested for ages in doing this. Have found this site best of all i have been investigating. Basically am getting my gear NFT system HPS lights carbon extraction blah blah etc etc tomorrow to start in a small room 1.5mtr x 1.0 mtr until my LARGER room is finished. Am growing for my son and his mates cause they are always struggling to get supplies. Have always been into new projects etc. Am going to go SOG and have done loads of research. Previously kept a large marine aquarium so understand water parameters ph nutrients etc etc. Would like some advice on best indica seeds for SOG, my son calls them Lowriders?. What are the best for high yields and amount for space etc etc? Am coming to Amsterdam in two weeks time, can i pick them up there instead of post? Would like to use http://www.greenhous...structions.html if poss or can anybody advise me?

Many thanks

Hope this is in right section, if not apologies and please advise me as to right section.

Hey man welcome on the forum ;)

Damn growing for your son you're a cool dad wish mine could have grown some for me too lolol

Anyway sounds like you already gathered some nice infos about your grow already, SOG is nice and not too dificult to handle if you do it with 1 strain.

As for the strain you can choose pretty much any strain you want, you just have to adjust your flowering time depending on your light power, and the dominance of your strain too, for a more stiva girl you might wanna start on 12/12 from seed for example.

but strains like Kalashnikova, AMS, white widow or white rhino i often see in big grow room in SOG, but really if you wanna go for Exodus cheese, moby dick, trainwreck, whatever go for it you won't regret it ;)

Exodus cheese lately is one of my favorite strain fi you ask me ;) Moby dick is an awesome smoke as the Great white shark, those are my taste of course and i still have lots to grow from gh ;)

For the germination instruction yes they are good if you use them you should not fail, and if you buy from GH anyway if you take pictures of the whole process and happen to have problems the germination is 100% warranty ;)

And yes if i were you i would take them in the DAM if you happen to go there soon :)

Good luck in your first grow hope we'll see that on forum :)

Wow cheers Dust for such a fast reply, didnt expect that!!!! Yeah my son and i get on well (most of the time!) Will definitely post updates and pics on progress along with requests for advice. Do Gh have a shop? where where you can go and pick them up, if so where? Understand if its not common knowledge so dont worry if you cant say, am still learning. Didnt realise there is such a HUGE culture out there. My main experience with substances were 30 yrs ago using speed, aaah long time ago but great fun. My mate is a horticultarist sort of who used to be a chemist, making very strange illicit substances if you know what i mean so he will help with advice etc. Will keep you updated with progress etc. Many many thanks

• Like 1

when you will be in AMS find the Haarlemmerstraat most of time on indication panels it's written Harlem, or you ask someone ^^ and in the haarlemmerstraat you will find one fo the GH coffeeshop where they sell seeds ;)

Good to hear we'll see them around, and a chemist friend can do a lot of good to your knowledge if he has some himself :)

Have a good grow man and good trip in AMS :)

• 3 months later...