Is flushing necessary when organic fertilizer is used?

hy guys

as the title says, that´s my question.

i use Biocanna terra soil and the same fertilizer produkts.

i also read franco´s article about flushing but that doesn´t answered my question.

so is it useful if i flush my plants with that setup or not?

thanks for answeres

yes even with Organic fertilizer it is necessary to flush, that beeing said, it is longer for salts to build up with the organic fertilizer and you will have to put big doses of it to really hurt your plant, especially if you use Enzyme products or other products with lots of bacteria and other things that helps eating the organic food.

But the flush is not only for the salt building up it kind of boost the roots because of those big water and dry cycles, and it has the advantage to wash off the soil too at same time, so it's all benefit for both grower and plant ^^

Have a good grow man my advice would be minimum 1 flush during the flowering period, if you can do more do more ;)

If You only do one, personally i like to do it around week 5-6 depends the strains, but when the buds are well formed already and getting bigger. If you plan to do at least to, i'd do one around week 3 and next around week 6, check the Grow Videos Greenhouse has made on youtube they explain a little about the flushing they use ;)

Guest specter

During the transitional stages of vegetative growth and flowering. This helps lower nitrogen and increase the flower growth instead of leaves. There are organic flush solutions.

It also helps to flush a couple of weeks before harvest to improve taste so they don't taste like the shit (guano) from the fertilizers. Be careful using the guano indoors too because of the smell. Read about this in High Times about Kushman's veganics.

Guest specter

Earth Juice does not leave salt residue. The Grow is 2-1-1, Bloom 0-3-1 both have guano and are organic liquid fertilzers. The Seabird guano was in pellets.

Do the compost teas help flush?

• 5 weeks later...

We use rockwool flakes for our indoor hydro, and do a wash medium every 10 days in bloom, in the last ten days we have a program of treatment that is so: 1 day water + enzyme 2 ml liter, 3 days water pH 5.5, 6-7-8 days pure water!

we always got a great risulato in terms of flavor and potency!