stoned and fishing

bozoph

very nice idea cpt. Bo !

I'm all in for that. For the first post 2 pics of my dad that i shot 11 years ago in italy.

It shows our best catch of the week, caught on day 6... Five days of hardcore blanking, day six finally got us several good fish from 1,10m upto 1,70m.

European Catfish/ River Po delta (italy)

post-14547-0-34726000-1357339394.jpg

And here we have my best catch of the last year.

Caught in april on the first warmer days in shallow water.

Selfmade freezer baits of 2011 convinced him to take part in this photo session !!

44lb mirror carp, gravel pit

Tight Lines 4 everyone in 2013 !!!

post-14547-0-17172600-1357339855.jpg

damn those are some nice fish Atrox!!

Nice thread bozoph hope you had a good fishing day ;) I enjoy fishing too but don't do it as often as you guys do probably, and not in the same condition really beginner way and stoner way mostly loolol ;)

thx, yes the cats are real river monsters.

There was a dead one found after a flooding of the cow and farm areas, the fish could not find way back when the water went back to regular.

This fish broke the magic 3m limit, unfortunately there was no camera because it was before WW2 i think. Maybe short after.

2 germans caught few years ago two fish over 2,50m in one night...

But we have to be so careful in the present world. In 2009 or 10 there was an accident with oil/chems gettin free. Officials said there was not much harm for wildlife and nature...

But do they learn from this is my big question...i have no kids but there are maybe some who still wanna catch some catfish in 10-15 years.

hey bozoph. Do you ever fish freshwater? I meen its bass land... And i love fishing with light tackle for predators. We just have euro.river bass and mostly they are very poor in size :D

I really liked the television show about the US bass tournaments but they took it off the screen. Was even on eurosport i think....

ps: the little shark is amazing, become shark fisher mate ! I saw people specialized for bull sharks ! This fellas get very close to, or even into freshwater/coastel areas. I could not resist tbh :D

• 5 months later...

I stoned by pandora*lowryder2 f2 hybryd and catch some good fish in little river few days before today. It is have very pretty taste and small quantity of bones. I don`t know for sure name of this fish but I think it is rare species of freshwater fish.

post-22150-0-49709200-1373957098.jpg

post-22150-0-61719300-1373958699.jpg

• Like 2

absolutely sweet bozoph. respect and honor to you.

true hunters find the hotspots.....but only the realist will be able to fish there :D

could get interesting with a 50 pound fish online :P

peace bro