Top 40 Weed Strains 1977 Full colour

lamsbread

well - sure there was a mass market for hash from the era but that was not 5 times weaker than the real shit.

well, I do not know - we still have the "Afghani All Sports" here (it is Border btw) and I like it, it tastes good and gives a pleasant high but you can smoke it and smoke it and you do not get spaced out ( it is not NPL btw). But when I had the first real Mazar I Sharif or Jalalabad - man that is another game....my first mazar: I saw two different movies on on my left one on my right eye, one forward, one backward but that was in Quetta, Pakistan..... :biggrin:

• Like 1

So Firefighter u just missunderstudd me.

And first up i dement do be ah "joug hppster" i was in india for 2 years and lved there. know that this Weed was not bad to Smoke it just looks awefull in comparisan what we got n switzerland at this time.

Baba, I did not mean YOu personally but a crowd of young hipsters pissing off local breeders, smokers and locals generally with their inner city vegan, soy bean milk, allergy, donkey dick bud attitude...., walking around and complaining about cock fights and the lack of vegan schmors and soy milk in Sulawesi when offered some nice roasted dog like those two ladies in Sulawesi are enjoying. :biggrin:

I wouldn't be so harsh if I hadn't wittnessed it in Central America and SE asia and even India many times....It has become so bad that I stopped travelling south for a while because I simply can not stand them.......

So if you appreciate the brilliant and lost weed of the 70#s :cheers and good for you!

Bom Shankar

post-21693-0-56072100-1374582929.jpg