Liberty Haze grow

turksteelman

That's awesome John, I was wondering how it turned out for you. You know something, I've been hitting up the dispensaries every couple weeks to mix it up but I swear I haven't found anything as good as this Liberty Haze. Very nice smoke. Glad I was able to run it. Take care my friend.

Hi there ! Very nice grow, I really would like to try out some of these old school sativaas. One day I will have my own box :):) I wanted to ask one thing. I got a similar problem with drying like you. It is so hot out here, that our plants dried way too fast and just too much. So I put inside the jars a small piece of lemon skin to get the humidity up a bit. Do you think it is going to help ? I am a bit sad, because it was the second part of our harvest, the first one didnt get good driying and curing too and the smell and taste are not as I would like to have them. And it looks like this half is not going to impress me too :/ But I still belive it is going to be ok :)

Sometimes the heat creates havoc with our hobby. As I mentioned I dried them way too fast but once I put them in jars the humidity came back up. I diligently burped them at least every 2 days and they cured well with a great taste and smell. Perhaps when we think we dried them too fast there is still recovery! I know I fortunately recovered and have a great smoke. I have heard about the slices but never tried them. I have in the past wet a paper towel and placed it over the jar opening and put the lid back on. I would imagine all you would have to do is worry about mold but I'm not certain how fast that would show up. Best of luck!

Hi! So my plan with lemon slice woreked !! :):) The buds are like new ! The humidity is back up, the smell is getting better and most of all they are not dry as rocks. I am verry happy for this, so I can recommend this method to anyone with similiar problems. Now the buds are in the jars curing and happy :) I will post some photos today of my buds so check it out! ;)

• 6 months later...