Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghost Grower

*COMPLETE* Ghost Grower - Money Maker - 05 January 2013 - [Harvest - Dry Stuff - Hash Pictures]

at the exact same age as yours on my ladies with only powderfeeding i was at 1,6 EC, i have 0,6 tap water,telling you just to give you an idea of what kind of range i was using without troubles ;)

• Like 1

looking goood bro ;) Hope they will enjoy the little bondage session those dirty girls ;)

Thanks for the news man keep them coming!! :D

• Like 1

@Dust : Yeah they like it, the fastest ones already reacted very well as you can see on the pictures, I only started the training since 2 to 3 days.

@Franco : Thank you Franco that's a honor, the MH bulb helps keeping this short internode they seems to enjoy it, and I can see already they are going better and better since they are fed with Powder Feeding. This announces good results.

Thanks guys,

Peace.

alright ghost the money maker's are off to a great start, a nice healthy green tight plants they look great!! let me ask how do you find the bio bizz soil??? does it go good with the powderfeeding??? i'm asking because i am considering switching from the straight coco and i wanna find something that complement's the powderfeeding well in ether full soil or soiless even.

• Like 1

Thanks man, this soil is nice it is composed like this :

20% sphagnum peat moss,

35% base soil,

10% high quality organic worm-humus,

30% perlite,

5% Pre-Mix

It’s a bit pre fertilized so you have to be careful the 15 first days but I never experienced some problems at this stage even by feeding a little in this 15 days.

You can see from the pictures there is no problem with Powder Feeding just feed progressively with a pre fertilized soil. (The Light Mix from BioBizz isn't pre fertilized).

Peace.

Looking great man, a bunch of healthy ladies i see ;)

Will for sure be a nice flowering in there :D

Keep the nice pics coming have a good grow ;)

well as last week it's looking pretty much perfect in that room yet ;)

Thanks for the pics keep that grow running straight :D

Have a good grow ;)

Thanks bros,

@ganja_shiva : Only one has been FIMed and she reacted very nicely. The others has just been bended by the top.

I added some more pictures of this week in post #2, the first flowers beggin to appear.

-Peace.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.